Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience (4760 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by dicksonadams(m): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Got a total of 2,705,000 naira, but my 500k dey freeze inside.

1 Like

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
dicksonadams:
Got a total of 105,000 naira, but my 100k dey freeze inside.

In the end Na 5k I gain. Assuming I know I for done jejely commot the whole 105k, those people played on my greed grin.

Shared you experience or anyone who know

Gerarahere mehn angry

3 Likes

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by chuks000(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Haha...got 120k...my 800k is stil froozen
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by VickyRotex(f): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2016
dicksonadams:

In the end Na 5k I gain. Assuming I know I for done jejely commot the whole 105k, those people played on my greed grin.

Shared you experience or anyone who know

Why can't you just wake up first, before creating a thread.

Abi na MMM affect your English? undecided

5 Likes

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by izzou(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Firstly, I don't see why this scheme is always ridiculed.

Everyday na mmm mmm mmm. The organizers stated clearly that you participate only with your spare money. So I am responsible for any loss that occurs.

I know say this thread go reach fp before iya hameed start to fry akara. But let's take a chill pill.

MMM sweet sha

cool

1 Like

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by bitcoininvesto(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Op abeg u need flogging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by Fantastic2m(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Obviously this is making FP.
So here is my Aye le track for those guys still confused and hopeful mmm is gonna open their market in January

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jdyNw2cfD8

The popular Aye le oh track.. Use am to calm ur nerves
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by klassykute(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by izzou(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Fantastic2m:
So here is my Aye le track for those guys still confused and hopeful mmm is gonna open their market in January

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by Fantastic2m(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by codemaster2much: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Someone I know have over 1.5mill in the program, he requested for help on Friday, but he is yet to get paid, the holiday didn't help. I just pray and hope he is alright, he is not picking his call or replying his chat undecided

1 Like

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by klassykute(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2016
ah when seun hears mmm has problems.. I SAID IT

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by otokx(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2016
They told them o.
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by Femich18(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by codemaster2much: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2016
So sad
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by klassykute(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Femich18:
Wetin you see?
say e go baje oooo
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by niggi4life(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by niggi4life(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Fantastic2m:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Guy you wicked!!!!! The song is dope grin
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by Fundango: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Ahaapp! grin Some Lab Rats in the Scheme have started giving out testimonies when their contributed money is in DA GHOST MODE grin about to be in DIFFUSED MODE IN DA AIR MODE grin

PLs Lab RatS in Da Scheme raise YOUR HANDS IN DAT AIRgrin AND GIVE DA HOUSE YA HOOD AND CRIES SHOUT-OUT. grin
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by dicksonadams(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Chai
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by Femich18(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2016
klassykute:
say e go baje oooo
Nah, it's coming up by January
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by dicksonadams(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Those of you waiting for me to get you paid today, una go wait tire oooo, its better I get blocked than to have my money frozen for a month. The holiday helped me a lot. All thanks to the Federal Government for declaring Monday public holiday.
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by labbyk(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2016
dicksonadams:

Shared your experience or that of anyone you know
Fact about MMM https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by labbyk(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2016
dicksonadams:

Shared your experience or that of anyone you know
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by gaetano: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2016
embarassed
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by dicksonadams(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Femich18:

LOL use your common sense mate, what do you think will happen when everyone request help after the one month freeze. And do you think any right thinking Nigeria will provide help based on the new account freeze condition.

The scheme have crashed... Do your math bro. They just using information management to cover it up
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by labbyk(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2016
On July 22, 1994, the police closed the offices of MMM for tax evasion. For a few days the company attempted to continue the scheme, but soon ceased operations. At that point, Invest-Consulting, one of the company's subsidiaries, owed more than 50 billion rubles in taxes (USD 26 million), and MMM itself owed between 100 billion and 3 trillion rubles to the investors (from USD 50 million to USD 1.5 billion). In the aftermath at least 50 investors, having lost all of their money, committed
suicide .[citation needed ]
Several organisations of "deceived investors" made efforts to recover their lost investments, but Sergei Mavrodi manipulated their indignation and directed it at the government. In August 1994 Mavrodi was arrested for tax evasion. However, he was soon elected to the Russian State Duma, with the support of the "deceived investors". He argued that the government, not MMM, was responsible for people losing their money, and promised to initiate a pay-back program. The amount ultimately paid back was minuscule compared to the amount owed. [citation needed ]
In October 1995, the Duma cancelled Mavrodi's right to immunity as a deputy. In 1996, he tried to run for Russia's presidency, but most of the signatures he received were rejected. MMM declared bankruptcy on September 22, 1997.[ citation needed ]
While it was believed that Sergei Mavrodi left Russia and moved to the United States , it is possible that he stayed in Moscow, using his money to change apartments regularly and employ a group of former special agents.
Mavrodi was found and arrested in 2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was given until January 31, 2006 to read the documents in his fraud case against him (The criminal case consisted of 650 volumes, each 250-270 pages long). [citation needed ] At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, and given a sentence of four and a half years. Since he had already spent over four years in custody, he was released less than a month later, on May 22, 2007. [citation needed ]
The MMM scandal led to increased regulation of the Russian stock market, but the legacy of the fraud led many to become extremely suspicious of any joint stock companies .
Stock Generation
With the help of a distant relative he started Stock Generation Ltd., another pyramid scheme based around trading non-existent companies' stocks in a form of the "stock exchange game" on the company's site, stockgeneration.com. Despite a bold-letter warning on the main page that the site was not a real stock exchange, between 20,000 and 275,000 people, according to various estimates, fell for the promised 200% returns and lost their money. According to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, losses of victims were at least USD 5.5 million.[ citation needed ]
South Africa
In 2015 MMM began operating in South Africa with the same business model as MMM-2011, claiming a "30% per month" return through a "social financial network". [3] The group was identified as a possible pyramid scheme by the National Consumer Commission and accounts of clients were later frozen by Capitec Bank .[4] In response to mounting criticism and official investigations by state authorities in 2016 supporters of the South African MMM scheme staged a protest march in Johannesburg. [5] and has started up again late November 2016.
Nigeria
In November 2015, MMM launched a website targeting the Nigerian audience, also claiming a "30% per month" return including other acquirable bonuses. [6] The entity was self-described as a "mutual aid fund where ordinary people help each other." [6] 2.4 million people had signed up by late 2016, with the country's unemployed as primary targets. [6] Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed that they are monitoring the scheme. [7]
China
In January 2016 the Chinese government banned MMM on the grounds that it is a pyramid scheme, (Ponzi scheme), and it is not registered in the country (and as a fraudulent scheme cannot be registered)
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by klassykute(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Femich18:
lol i laff
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by meezynetwork(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2016
I thank God I quickly removed my money before December. I knew it was going to be like this. Made 523k including referral bonus and all. I knew it was a risk and I took a calculated one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by BrutalJab: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Why are you guys making it look like it crashed

The GH is more than pH which means no one wanna pay but people wanna collect which is bad for the system tho.

Who will pay the other
Re: MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Why is every running up and down? I thought people said no central account, so they can't freeze or run? You na never know how these people run bussiness. Those that will pain most are those that join late and they will be in panic mode even if they eventually unblock them. They will continually ask for help in other to run away and still create more panic.
Those that has turned 100k to millions won't have much losses , after all, it is free money. Those guys behind the show are not straight forward. Those decisions they make were well calculated, having known that alot would have pH in huge amount from late Nov in other to gh massively around Dec in other to spend on Christmas.
If they come out by January and they are able to solve the problem and withstand the heat? The system has come to stay, if other wise, they are the smartest scammer that we have around now. Time will tell. Don't come here and quote me and say they are just avoiding this or that, because you are not part of the central admi and the major website administrator, so you are oyo.
Again government has not banned them, they are blaming government already and the media already? This is just a well calculated scam. Time will tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Stock Trading Account - Is It Worth It ? / Buy & Sell Crypto (ligit Whatsapp Group With Trusted Escrow) / Is GOATTI Company Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.