Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. (1443 Views)

Nigerians Secretly Withdrawing Their Frozen Mavro / Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by godfrey01(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2016
To all those who are not participating in the MMM system, stop causing unnecessary panic to participants and those who wants to join. the just released statement about freezen mavro does not mean they are going away with participants money. in MMM, there are three stages your money go through before it is fully confirmed. and these stages and represented in colours green which means confirmed, blue which means frozen and red which means Not confirmed. So in MMM system, once you decide to provide help, your mavro which is your money will be in red which means you have not been paired to make the payment and also if you have been paired to make the payment, the person has not confirmed the payment slip you uploaded online.
The blue--- The blue colour means confirmed mavro but can;t be withdawn. and in MMM system it is clearly stated that you can withdraw your money after two weeks when it has been confirmed. If it is still in blue it means its not yet available for withdrawal......

The green colour.... it means your money is available for withdrawal. and this colour appears after 15 days.

now the reason for creating this post is to draw the attention of those who are saying MMM has crashed and is going away with particiapants money. it is a big lie .. the reason they are freezing mavro this period is to prevent unnecesaary withdrawal because of the bonuses for the xmas. and this freezing is for only those who provided help from 7th december till date. the freezing will be for three weeks.
Now for all those who have mavro that are confirmed already be not afraid as your money will surely be paid to you.. As I am writing this post I have mavro pending withdrawal and I will surely get it. SO bloggers stop scaring people with your post just because you want traffic to your blog. I hope lalalalaalstical will not delete this post, because he always delete my post and one day GOD will surely ask him or is it because I am not a yoruba.. Abeg let people see this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by Iseoluwani: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2016
You will soon cry but by that e go don late.. ..

MMM

MOKU MOGBE MODARAN

1 Like

Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by starlingbawa(m): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the information lad!
Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by pyyxxaro: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Tell them
Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by playtheblues(f): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM is still very strong and no one will cry.

2 Likes

Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by kolamilan(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2016
godfrey01:
To all those who are not participating in the MMM system, stop causing unnecessary panic to participants and those who wants to join. the just released statement about freezen mavro does not mean they are going away with participants money. in MMM, there are three stages your money go through before it is fully confirmed. and these stages and represented in colours green which means confirmed, blue which means frozen and red which means Not confirmed. So in MMM system, once you decide to provide help, your mavro which is your money will be in red which means you have not been paired to make the payment and also if you have been paired to make the payment, the person has not confirmed the payment slip you uploaded online.
The blue--- The blue colour means confirmed mavro but can;t be withdawn. and in MMM system it is clearly stated that you can withdraw your money after two weeks when it has been confirmed. If it is still in blue it means its not yet available for withdrawal......

The green colour.... it means your money is available for withdrawal. and this colour appears after 15 days.

now the reason for creating this post is to draw the attention of those who are saying MMM has crashed and is going away with particiapants money. it is a big lie .. the reason they are freezing mavro this period is to prevent unnecesaary withdrawal because of the bonuses for the xmas. and this freezing is for only those who provided help from 7th december till date. the freezing will be for three weeks.
Now for all those who have mavro that are confirmed already be not afraid as your money will surely be paid to you.. As I am writing this post I have mavro pending withdrawal and I will surely get it. SO bloggers stop scaring people with your post just because you want traffic to your blog. I hope lalalalaalstical will not delete this post, because he always delete my post and one day GOD will surely ask him or is it because I am not a yoruba.. Abeg let people see this
will the confirmed mavro grows till next month or will it also be on pause mode
Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by bettercreature(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2016
playtheblues:
MMM is still very strong and no one will cry.
The system can not crash! it's just frozen because of festive period withdrawers,i said this few days ago
There is no central account so i dont think it can ever crash! only if government shut-down the website

1 Like

Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by Dclique(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Keep Calm and Continue Investing in MMM. No Shaking
Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by godfrey01(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2016
kolamilan:
will the confirmed mavro grows till next month or will it also be on pause mode

it will surely grow ....
Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by Lord3point5: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Na so.
Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by Adeeko007(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2016
yehhhhh! wahala ti de oooooooooooo
Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by dicksonadams(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Some people are die hard MMM disciple

1 Like

Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by casttlebarbz(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2016
ahdonbilivit..i PH since nov 12,
Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by anigbajumo(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2016

God bless u bro,you reason along the same way with me.I knw my money go enter by Jan,real mavrodian has nothing to fear.

Mmm is trying to avoid the risk of more people ghing for xmas. It is normal for people to need money during Xmas. They know GH may likely exceed pH. They don't want to take that risk. If they don't consider that, then problems are bound to occur. People will GH and will not be matched early. So to avoid that, reduce GH pressure and increase ph, which will be used to pay matured gh by January. I believe our participants will remain calm. You can see why we need to stick with a system that has been well planned out. Some other scheme may not have considered this, that is why, some of the scheme are bound to fail but nothing like that in mmm,principles and policy are being considered for the participants.

1 Like

Re: What MMM Met By Frozen Mavro.. by dominique(f): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2016

(1)

How To Make #500k Annually With Xtralarge Farms Agric Investment! / Check This Out And Make Cool Cash / You Can't Be Broke If You Learn This Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.