Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari (39571 Views)

2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 4watever: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
marveangel:
Fight him on twitter right.... Us that's is the only platform u seem to remember you ar an elected senator

Stale
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 4watever: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
angeltolly:
Am sorry for people who takes this man serious. He always makes sense only on Twitter.

Feel sorry for urself. Silly girl
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 4watever: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
This must be a joke from sen.Ben Bruce.......Fight PMB with what?......I think His uncle(GEJ) Will be in best position to explain to bruce who PMB is......even uncle Jonathan with his Federal might,including the vice president,sen.President and Dsp,ranking PDP members and chief,ministers plus about 21 serving PDP governors and a few other ranking members to be mention......with all these,GEJ and his co-travellers could not fight PMB.......and a non-ranking senator from a state with 8LGA Want to fight a man who hails from a region with Ks'......kano,kaduna,katsina.....lol.

You be mumu
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 4watever: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
lustychima:
U will be president of nigeria on twitter

But in real life, is day dreaming

U are in the senate, yet no reasonable bill to help the masses

Buhari mayb not good but that dosnt mean every dick and harry will become president, nigeria is not silverbird

Anyway wishful thinking is allowed

Say what you know
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Mospring(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Babatundecash post=51881896]This must be a joke from sen.Ben Bruce.......Fight PMB with what?......I think His uncle(GEJ) Will be in best position to explain to bruce who PMB is......even uncle Jonathan with his Federal might,including the vice president,sen.President and Dsp,ranking PDP members and chief,ministers plus about 21 serving PDP governors and a few other ranking members to be mention......with all these,GEJ and his co-travellers could not fight PMB.......and a non-ranking senator from a state with 8LGA Want to fight a man who hails from a region with Ks'......kano,kaduna,katsina.....lol.
the last k @kebbi
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Raddie(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
tuniski:

U get it all wrong! As for yahya bello, come next election he is a gonna. The igala majority will send him out of luggard house to his igbira brethrens.
Similarly, buhari will not get the blind followers of yore in the north even in kano cos suffering knows no creed. As per the rigging/winning of staggered elections by apc. So far, just watch the political realignment from 2017 and most importantly the movement in 2018. Those are the key movements that will determine bbuhari's fate. Remember apc had fewer than what pdp currently has but, still defeated pdp in 2015 cos the mood on the streets was for change. Painfully not this current change.

I disagree with your last paragraph.

Firstly Buhari will always have followers especially in the core north.

As per "the rigging/winning of the elections of apc" you didn't complete that though - but let met juggle you a bit, if someone had anything that could really be incriminating don't you really think by now nairaland go don increase traffic - guess you've not noticed a decline in all this tribal jibes!

And yes about the alignment of a thing, north/southwest still has it, I see nothing changing - players might. Mainly cause I don't see a north/ss alliance. A unified south is actually the thing to shake this structure, 2019 is years away joor "even my Everton-arsenal 1-1 don cut since first half"

Now this your last sentence eh I really don't know how to tell you how hard it is ousting a ruling president not to talk of the ruling party - I for one know it must have taken years of brain storming - not talking pre-election year anyway and lots of re-alignments politically now comparing that to 2019 is something I really can't bother about.

My thoughts anyway!
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by ojua2956(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Any felow who is not comfortable with PMB administration, should pls relocate to Cameron, Chad. As for that unfortunate Abino call Ben, i wil treat ur case as a felow Niger Delta by 2019
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by billyG(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Randyhot:
Only if there were more of this bruces in the senate, buhari will be kept on his toes and forced to sit up.
u mean more bruces on twitters?i no fit laugh.
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by ud4u: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2016
He need to go, he dat wants to fight corruption has became the head of corruption. Look at drama his boy's played in Rivers state election
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by tuniski: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Raddie:

I disagree with your last paragraph.

Firstly Buhari will always have followers especially in the core north.

As per "the rigging/winning of the elections of apc" you didn't complete that though - but let met juggle you a bit, if someone had anything that could really be incriminating don't you really think by now nairaland go don increase traffic - guess you've not noticed a decline in all this tribal jibes!

And yes about the alignment of a thing, north/southwest still has it, I see nothing changing - players might. Mainly cause I don't see a north/ss alliance. A unified south is actually the thing to shake this structure, 2019 is years away joor "even my Everton-arsenal 1-1 don cut since first half"

Now this your last sentence eh I really don't know how to tell you how hard it is ousting a ruling president not to talk of the ruling party - I for one know it must have taken years of brain storming - not talking pre-election year anyway and lots of re-alignments politically now comparing that to 2019 is something I really can't bother about.

My thoughts anyway!
You have said too, buhari will always have followers especially in the core north but, in 2015 it was the entire north. The core north couldn't win the Election for him 3times prior to 2015 remember! He will return back to his core north limitations.
By the way, the margin of victory is so small that 10% swing in his northern votes could end his presidency. As its stands, there is more than 10% in the north already with middlebelt having higher buhari's unfavourability.
Lastly, the election will be btw Buhari and his northern hausa/fulani brothers unlike the rather polarizing contest btw buhari and GEJ. It therefore, means the rigging via voters intimidation and outright threat to lives would have reduced significantly or rather a pound for pound scenario. That will shore up Opposition's votes in the north. Hunger and anger is Growing in the land and this Govt is lost on way out!
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by mjay26(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2016
1 funy thing we dont know abt nairaland political news z this, people post political thread to get analysis n viwes, well 4 me, the hunger in the land is enough for me to think well.

Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / President Tinubu To Set New Minimum Wage Next Week / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981