Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

MMM::::: Read And Understand - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM::::: Read And Understand (802 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / If You Are Into MMM Read These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM::::: Read And Understand by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Understand it
PH and GH work like these
Your PH is allocated to a person that GH their mavro.
If no one can GH then no one can PH
Where are we now?
Who will we pay our PH to if no one can GH?
If you chose to PH now you can. What will happen is your ph will sit on your dashboard unallocated. Which means there will be no one to pay yet.
There is no one to pay becasue all mavro are no frozen for 30 days. After the 30 day period is up MMM will release mavro and people will be allowed to GH old and new mavro like before 13th December 2016. We will be back to normal.
If you PH today your mavro will grow like normal at either 30% or 50% if you PH in Bitcoins.
FACT!!
No one on earth has ever lost their mavro in MMM ever!!
There are no testimonials, no youtube videos, no blogs of any person anywhere in the world where their mavro has been lost forever. Yes, mavro have been frozen for a period of time but never deleted
There is nothing to fear except fear itself.
We need to relax and understand what is going on.
MMM has taken preventative measures to protect our precious MMM MMM is open for donations and will be back on track in 30 days
REMEMBER, YOU ARE MMM. IF YOU PANIC THERE IS NO MMM, IF YOU FEAR AND LISTEN TO THE MEDIA, WHICH IS GOING TO BE HECTIC TODAY AND FOR THE NEXT WEEK, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MAVRO BACK IN 30 DAYS, AS PEOPLE WILL NOT PH.
NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND TOGETHER AND PH, IGNORE ALL NEGATIVITY, FEED YOUR MIND WITH POSITIVETY AND KNOW THAT MMM LOVES YOU AND WILL CONTINUE LIKE IT DOES IN OVER 30 COUNTRIES WORLD WIDE.
JUST DO NOT PANIC
BEFORE YOU COMMENT BELOW, PLEASE READ ALL POSTS FROM THIS MORNING AND UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON
PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT QUESTIONS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED, WE ARE NOT KIDS WE ARE HERE FOR YOU BUT POST RESPONSIBLY READ ABOVE MESSAGES BEFORE POSTING

6 Likes

Re: MMM::::: Read And Understand by eightsin(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2016
So what of those that were match to pay already? What should they do? Go ahead and pay or cancel.. Note if you you cancel, you stand a chance of being blocked forever and if you pay... well no1 knows the future of MMM now

1 Like

Re: MMM::::: Read And Understand by Ritzychic(f): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2016
@ Ajiswaggs I was matched last week but wasn't paid nd d persons time will expire tomorrow. Will I still be rematched? Now they have stopped ph.
Re: MMM::::: Read And Understand by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Ritzychic:
@ Ajiswaggs I was matched last week but wasn't paid nd d persons time will expire tomorrow. Will I still be rematched? Now they have stopped ph.
go and pH if you have been paired
Re: MMM::::: Read And Understand by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
eightsin:
So what of those that were match to pay already? What should they do? Go ahead and pay or cancel.. Note if you you cancel, you stand a chance of being blocked forever and if you pay... well no1 knows the future of MMM now
go and pay and upload your receipt if you have been paired before
Re: MMM::::: Read And Understand by Ritzychic(f): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
go and pH if you have been paired
nah not ph.

I Gh last week. But the persons hasn't paid.

I dunno if I will be rematched tomoro?
Re: MMM::::: Read And Understand by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Ritzychic:
nah not ph.

I Gh last week. But the persons hasn't paid.

I dunno if I will be rematched tomoro?
the person is to pay you today if you GH last Thursday
Re: MMM::::: Read And Understand by Ritzychic(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
the person is to pay you today if you GH last Thursday
yea but I don't think the person will, coz her number hasn't being going through since last week. So will I be rematched tomoro?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Around Lekki,ikoyi, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa and Environment? / Kwese Tv Nigeria / Are You A Nigerian Living Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.