Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix (1740 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by sixtuschimere: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerian man Otong from Akwa Ibom who lives in Lagos has taken to social media to share his heartbreaking story after a 47-yr old lady he married with over N950k left him after 2weeks of marriage.Below is what he wrote....

'I spend over 950,000 to marry 47 years old woman standing here, on 13 Oct 2016, but the lady run away from the marry on 28 Oct 2016, what are you call that kind married?'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/akwa-ibom-man-in-tears-after-47-yr-old.html

Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by sixtuschimere: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2016

Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by nNEOo(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Make I pitch my tent coolHERE
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by wite111(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Bros u made the mistake from onset.Why will u spend 950k on a 47yr lady?Abeg take heart
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by LecciGucci: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2016
U did not tell us what made her run away... I assume u are a beast till u open up.

Women of that age don't leave their matrimonal home unless their security is threatened.
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by Segadem(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:
U did not tell us what made her run away... I assume u are a beast till u open up.

Women of that age don't leave their matrimonal home unless their security is threatened.
Yeah, my opinion too, I know the total is not yet reveal.
...but why will you call a 47yrs old woman "a lady"?
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by ugovy: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
This is SWEEETTTT...

You provide a help of 1k and get a help in return... Help from 4 persons returning your 1k favour each.. 4k right? Isn't this amazing?
Ok, That's not all... You go further to upgrade to level 2 by giving out 2.5k from your 4k... and again You jejely receive 2.5k each from 16persons... Yes, You heard me right... SIXTEEN PERSONS!!!...
Hmmm... How more exciting can this get?...

Now, another icing on the cake is that There's a team that helps get downliners, members, people or whatever you choose to call it for you... Does the evangelism for you at no cost... All they'll need you do is share your testimony to expand the team network..
Join this Rocket Team on Whatsapp and watch your 1k grow your account like magic...

You Owe Me A Big Thank You after this.
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by GodsLastBorn: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
#950k on a 47years old woman?! He's the worst investor of all time. How dare you buy a 4th or 15th or 30th hand used keke @ the price you can get a new Camry car?! how could you do that? well he knows his story.
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by Tallesty1(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
I think spending over 900k to marry a 47yrs old woman is the worst investment in 2016.

Buhari is an expert compared to this one.
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by keepingmum: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2016
I will dump him too with that type of english. grin grin
He should go and give the family 50K so that his entire expenditure will be 1 millionaire.....Rubbish upon ingriedient.

Men just assume that as long as they have "married you" they can misbehave and you should put up with their misbehaviors. God helps if you have a supportive family who protect their daughter from physical and mental harm/torture, the men will try to tarnish your family's name as well.

He should go and learn what it means to be a husband; what it means to have a wife at home.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by Everblazinggg(f): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Even with this kind of grammar is enough to make her run ooo if she can't just cope with it. But woman come back and finish what you both started.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by Fkforyou(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
What kind of *Married* is that?

Well is the *Married* of a Mugu Money Spender A.k.a MMS. undecided

Carry your fake ass story commot for my face...joor. angry
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by sisisioge: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin

I think neither of the two was in love. They married for different reasons. When party A wasn't getting are expectations met...she bailed!

CC: person asking about the advantages and disadvantages of court marriage. One of the biggest advantages/disadvantages is being unable to bail at the drop of an hat...now this depends on who is standing where grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2016
She probably ran away from your poor use of English.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
With this type of English I'm not surprised she ran away
Re: Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix by delzbaba(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2016
ugovy:
This is SWEEETTTT...

You provide a help of 1k and get a help in return... Help from 4 persons returning your 1k favour each.. 4k right? Isn't this amazing?
Ok, That's not all... You go further to upgrade to level 2 by giving out 2.5k from your 4k... and again You jejely receive 2.5k each from 16persons... Yes, You heard me right... SIXTEEN PERSONS!!!...
Hmmm... How more exciting can this get?...

Now, another icing on the cake is that There's a team that helps get downliners, members, people or whatever you choose to call it for you... Does the evangelism for you at no cost... All they'll need you do is share your testimony to expand the team network..
Join this Rocket Team on Whatsapp and watch your 1k grow your account like magic...

You Owe Me A Big Thank You after this.
The New 419

(1) (Reply)

Self Control / Teenage Parents Jailed As Rats Chew Off Newborn Baby’s Face (photos) / Brother In-law Marriage Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.