Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. (7748 Views)

Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics / Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Realtouchnot: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2016
It is no longer news that Gov Rochas is inseparable from substandard quality in all his projects. Every road he has constructed or rehabilitated never lasts more than 4months. I mean it, sincerely. When they were doing this flyover (Ohakim actually started the project), some parts were built with mouded cement and sand blocks. People raised their voice concerning that, but he said they were talking because they are PDP agents.

This flyover, which was constructed and commissioned many many months ago, is yet to be used by anybody, maybe following advice from some experts. The flyover was closed afterwards, and the adjourning roads have been witnessing heavy trafic gridlock since then. It was discovered that the bridge has cracked and has left people asking what tragedy would have happened had it not been closed.

The flyover is located in Okigwe road, Orji, near Iwuanyanwu's white house. Tax payers money waisted just like that!

As an addendum, I don't know why that Abagworo of a guy is such a wicked dumb! He actually posted street lights on the flyover sometime ago on Nairaland, as Rochas achievements, even when the project is not being used. I hate that Abagworo for always mocking Imo state with his posts. God will reward you!

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by angeltolly(f): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2016
ROCHAS OKOROCHA sef sad lipsrsealed ....... I reserve my comment for the person below me.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by RagnarBankz(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2016
The guy will leave Imo and go to kano and sokoto states to build schools for them......

We are waiting for him next election.....let me come and shout my pple My pple.............we will reply him with 100 stones!! grin grin

12 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by MyGeneration(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2016
RagnarBankz:
The guy will leave Imo and go to kano and sokoto states to build schools for them......

We are waiting for him next election.....let me come and shout my pple My pple.............we will reply him with 100 stones!! grin grin
The guy has nothing to loose, he has already done his 2 tenures.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Rochas Rochas...you want to kill your people Try and do something worthwhile for once na

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by DerideGull(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2016
MyGeneration:

Nigerians are the funniest set of goons in the world. Most of them want to be like the USA citizens but act like one. The Okoroawusa dude still have his sorry life to loose.

7 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by MyGeneration(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:

Nigerians are the funniest set of goons in the world. Most of them want to be like the USA citizens but act like one. The Okoroawusa dude still have his sorry life to loose.
Are u d one that will kill him?
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by MyGeneration(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Hh
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by tchimatic(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2016
And U want us to believe dat APC is not devilish!!!!! coolAnd U want us to believe dat APC is not devilish!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Splashme: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2016
One Word . . . . . Shame

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by DerideGull(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
MyGeneration:

Are u d one that will kill him?
If I had cared about Nigeria and wanted to act like a USA citizen, such consideration would have been appropriate.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by three: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
The more things change the more they remain the same!

Mediocrity in Nigeria used to be just acceptable now it has attained Distinction Level!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Brother killing brother...hmm!
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by obailala(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is preposterous! Rochas why?!
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Realtouchnot: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Splashme:
One Word . . . . . Shame
It's unfortunate that we have close to 3years more to go with him
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by DaBullIT(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Contractor has chopped his own
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by chiefobdk(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Abagworo aka imoriver. Come defend roach-ass
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
After TA Orji, its rochas
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by lacasera14(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's an undeniable fact that Rochas has transformed owerri from a glorified town to an emerging city. haters gon' hate esp pdp lap dogs and wail dogs. For whatever reason the bridge has remained closed is best known to the contractor and the government and I believe it's for the best interest of the populace. why don't you just chill.
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Presidiotbuhari: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
I can remember vividly how chino posted the pictures of this same bridge, during the construction and how block was been used instead of concreat. Which abagworo, barem and asha80 denied anything of such. Whoever applys that bridge is on a suicide mission.... Some imo APC supporters are pathetic

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Realtouchnot: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
lacasera14:
It's an undeniable fact that Rochas has transformed owerri from a glorified town to an emerging city. haters gon' hate esp pdp lap dogs and wail dogs. For whatever reason the bridge has remained closed is best known to the contractor and the government and I believe it's for the best interest of the populace. why don't you just chill.

With all due respect sir, you're big fool! God. What Rochas has done to Imo state will befall you and your generations yet unborn. How did he transform Owerri? By demolishing all major roads in Owerri since 6months ago, and making Owerri look like a rubble? Every single road Rochas has attempted to fix, never lasted 4months after working on it. Almost no government presence in the rural communities in Imo state-our villages are rarely motorable. With almost 6years in office, can you list institutions or projects Rochas has started and completed which will impart the citizens. I'm in Imo state and I'll go and take pictures of whatever you mention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Realtouchnot: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
I can remember how chino posted the pictures of this same bridge, during the construction and how block was been used instead of concreat. Which abagworo, barem and asha80 denied. anything of such.... Some imo APC supporters are pathetic

Before Rochas became governor, Owerri was always on the list of top 3 cleanest cities in Nigeria, and most times the cleanest. People, including me had public water supply in their homes almost always. In fact we rarely went to get water from private boreholes. Owerri had very wonderful road network which he has refused to maintain. Tell me what Rochas has been doing as governor
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by freeze001(f): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
MyGeneration:

He'll need to install a willing stooge to cover up his misdeeds. Why do u think the Edo campaigns featured Oshiomole more than the actual candidate Obaseki? They always want to perpetuate themselves in power either personally or by proxy.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by inforesource: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
I went to work in Okikwe, lo and behold a newly commissioned road started showing red sand underneath. Haba! What was that?

Rochas has a poor infrastructural mentality. Very poor. Him and all former Abia state governors are in the same cult. Tofiakwa!!!! See bridge.
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by lacasera14(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Realtouchnot:

With all due respect sir, you're big fool! God. What Rochas has done to Imo state will befall you and your generations yet unborn. How did he transform Owerri? By demolishing all major roads in Owerri since 6months ago, and making Owerri look like a rubble? Every single road Rochas has attempted to fix, never lasted 4months after working on it. Almost no government presence in the rural communities in Imo state-our villages are rarely motorable. With almost 6years in office, can you list institutions or projects Rochas has started and completed which will impart the citizens. I'm in Imo state and I'll go and take pictures of whatever you mention.
well, I still know people who pop the questions "what did amaechi do in rivers?" even with glaring evidence pm on sight, same with Godswill Akpabio of akwa ibom. All I'm saying is, there will always be an opposition. even tho you see the pictures, even tho rochas himself takes you on tour you'll still oppose. That's how myopic and bigoted you pdp e-dogs are. Enough said, I'll call on your wailing chairman in your locality to come tame one of his loosed dog on rampage. Don't quote me again, I won't budge.
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
lacasera14:

Anybody who has not gone to Owerri recently should pay a visit before commenting. The rate of infrastructural development is unbelievable! This nonsense shouldn't be taken with any seriousness as it is as stupid as the 600 million tree story. The bridge has not been completed as work is going on all the roads around it. When completed it will be put to use and people like OP will get busy looking for other lies and blackmail.
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by loopmangoat(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Apshit has toyed with okoroawusas destiny
Every project does is either substandard fake or even abandoned
Who will save imo from this disgrace called roachas
His paid agent above me is doing what he knows how to do best defending his paymaster

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Realtouchnot:

Oya over 400 schools for a start or should I mention over 20 dual carriageways abi na hospitals? In fact everything you see in Imo State today aside 3 or 4 projects are Okorocha's legacy.
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Upper Akachi road. The Akachi tower can be sited on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iswz4bAHZb8

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bank road

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Secondus-led NWC / Buhari Disables The Reply Button After Millions Report His Genocide Tweets / FG Reinstates Emirates’ 21 Weekly Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.