Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts (100765 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / MMM Mavro Freezing Has Been Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Adebowale89(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
pls what's the full meaning of MMM

most of the participants, don't even know the meaning. either crashed or not crashed. it will surely make someone an irresponsible husband to the family and irresponsible son/daughter to the parent in this Xmas festival

#lesson_learnt
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by bongolistik(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is there anything like "spare money"
yes there is something like spare money.. have you forgotten that if they want to do Nairabet that did not even tell them to use spare money, you will see them using money like N500( part of the spare money) to stake but now mmm that told them to use spare money, you will see them putting N50,000.. My friend you and I know that in this Buhari time 500k cannot be your spare money
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Pylony(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
aAK1:
I am not angry at all. Mmm will be back and better. And I will not forget to quote you. Mind you, I started mmm in January and no month passed without putting in at list 500k. Can you calculate?
Have you ever heard of any ponzi scheme that do not pay its first timers before. You're the very catalyst that gets more fish to the system to take a mary go round until it breaks down affecting the unlucky ones. Mention me or i'll be the one mentioning you time will tell. grin
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by bongolistik(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
uzolexis:

Thank you for speaking my mind. What exactly is spare money
don't pretend as if you don't know what spare money is but u will claim that you know what pocket money is... If you use all your 100k savings to do mmm is that a spear money? Answer, No.. but if you use, 10k out of it, you must have used spare money... And also don't tell me that you don't know that it will hurt more to lose 100k than losing 10k
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Lankyannie(f): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
choi!i dn wash ma mouth wella wid hypo in preparation of eating mmm awoof muni ontop all ma bros dm head.MMM y u kun fall ma hand laaa.
No xmas 4me dz yr ooo(including d rice nd chicken wey i wn cool dwn eat wid hollandia yoghurt.
Bkus of MMM,dia avnt bin any news of kidnapping,missing of boobs,missing of children etc so MMM stil ROCKS.
LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA.
Bt plz ooo,spare cash is stil smtin abeg.
PS:i enjoyd mmm muni 2.

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by ghostwritter(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
9jakohai:
MMM has confirmed it is a scam.

Thanks guys.

grin
abeg shut up!!
OLORÎBURUKÚ SOMEBORI.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by bongolistik(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
uzolexis:

That is your savings not "spare money".
haven't u used sentence like this before" I can spare you N500 out of my 5k" then what point are you trying to proof that there is nothing like spare money... Nigerians why are u like this when something happens?
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by chaiks: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
goxx:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
thank you brother. No mind some kind person.

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by dabrightt: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
This m m m matter go cause increase in the sale of oshogbo weed and alcohol because victim may find that has an alternative to sulcide...May God save africa
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
ghostwritter:

abeg shut up!!
OLORÎBURUKÚ SOMEBORI.

God bless and keep you and prosper you.

Good afternoon. Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by daneni1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pylony:
this break na for casket them go celebrate am.

shu....guy easy na. e never reach dat level
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by uckennety(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
CheenaChuks:
Nigerians don't like to take time to read sha....It says "from now on, all confirmed mavros will be frozen for a month" My own understanding is that you can no longer withdraw before 30days...Remember people could withdraw after two weeks...now because of the 50% bonus, in order to stop greedy people from PH and GH before your mavros is a month's ripe, they are now enforcing it. You will only be able to GH after your confirmed mavro has stayed for 30days!!!! You guys should stop fretting and just read the notification on mmm again biko!!! Stop spreading fear, calm down, read and re-interprete!!! angry angry angry

Oya GH naaaaa
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by ghostwritter(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
9jakohai:

God bless and keep you and prosper you.

Good afternoon. Take it easy.
Amen o!
Thank you so much
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by porshuch: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by argob44(f): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
DandyWalker:
This is propaganda! Why is Nairaland like this! Why are we propagating falsehood in the name of journalism?
Everybody should go and check MMM twitter account, there is nothing of such!

If at all, this was a response to another question by an MMM participant and it was dated yesterday.

Must we go desperate to prove a point? It is uncalled for! I'm beginning to think the government is sponsoring this platform to propagate this falsehood.

This is disgraceful!
mumu...login ur mmm and see it
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Ajasco50(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Moku, Mogbe, Modaran

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by franzis(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by urboy4real1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Just dey feel for my guy that put all his money

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
dollyjoy:

I wonder o, has money has MMM suddenly become FRSC that checks for spare tire? grin
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Akpan107(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yes! If ur business worth 1m and you have 100k in ur bank account you may use for the next 6 or one year, you see that's spare money... Don't take from ur business or borrow to do mmm. God bless.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Yinkatolu: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
my meme for those still telling me to ph

2 Likes

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by metrosexual: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
aAK1:
*MMM...MMM...MMM*

Crash system is when we log in and do not see the website, Ultimate cycle went offline without informing her members. MMM has given us the reason why they did what they have done. We need to Trust them and believe that the overall Success of the Community is paramount to them. Remember we don't pay to MMM we pay ourselves so what do they gain if they close down the site? Be encouraged and plan towards GHing after the three weeks, if you have been matched to pay trust the system and please go ahead and pay while watching your Mavro grow to be withdrawn after three weeks from today. So PH and PH while your mavro grows.

#ISTANDWITHMMM

I rarely quote people on Nairaland but I just can't help this, you need to be educated about this!

First of all, do you know who you pay money to in MMM? No! MMM can easily open multiple Nigerian banks accounts, and since they control who is merged with who and who its easy to manipulate it, I have always been telling my friends about this, during this last two weeks which MMM was merging people quicker to provide help, they can easily channel all the big amounts of help(money) being provided to their own designated bank accounts in names of their cronies. Its a very easy to do with a two week period and then bolt away.

The one month stuff is just an excuse, do you think by January 13th when 100% of every MMM participant would be waiting to withdraw money then who would pay them when all of them would request to withdraw? No one would invest in MMM from now till January, that's for sure, everyone would be waiting to be paid, by January take it that 100 people in a room are waiting for money, prior to now a percentage were paying and receiving, now the whole 100% would be waiting to be paid, that's where the system would finally crash!

Google MMM and read about it, the owner is a convicted fraudster who has been jailed prior to now, that should be a clue. MMM has been blocked and frozen in China and South Africa respectively so you think Nigeria's case would be different?

Nigerians needs to be more logical when engaging in money matters.

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is What MMM said on Dec 7th 2016....5 days ago.

CONTRIBUTIONS MADE BEFORE JANUARY 1

In 2016 the MMM Community united millions of people in Nigeria. Regardless of their age, social status, ethnicity or confession, millions of Nigerians help each other with MMM and change their lives for the better. And we will do our utmost to make the new year even better than the last one!

On the occasion of the upcoming holidays, we are introducing a bonus: +20% on all contributions made from December 7 to January 1. So, when you provide help, for example, in the amount of 1,000 naira, you will be granted 1,000 Mavro-NGN plus a bonus of 200 Mavro-NGN (so it will look like you provided help for 1,200 naira).

Holiday Bonus Terms:

The bonus is frozen for a month after the PH-request is created.
The bonus will be granted only for “new” money. It means, if you created a request to get help after December 7 and later you provided help for the amount you withdrew, you will not get the bonus.
You should not create a request to get help until the bonus is unfrozen (this will be after one month of providing help). Otherwise, the bonus will disappear.
These conditions are necessary. Otherwise members will repeatedly withdraw the money and provide help for the same amount many times in order to get the bonus. So, if you want to receive the bonus, you should not create a GH-request from December 7 until the moment the bonus is unfrozen.

In the new year, MMM Nigeria will get even stronger. If you have friends who are not in MMM yet, invite them to join the Community! Make new friends, tell people the truth about MMM. Every Nigerian will join the MMM Community!

By our efforts, MMM Nigeria will overcome!

Together we change the world!

P.S. By the way, during the holidays the MMM Community will keep working as usual. Although there were rumors about supposed “pauses”, holidays and other work breaks, they are not true. Nothing like that will happen. We confirm that everything will work as usual.(Source)

This is what they say now...

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding,(Source)

OK now....OK now....

They say one thing, then 5 days later they say another thing.

And the MMM cult keeps moving on......

Nigerians have been scammed again....and the scam is continuing.

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by missbola: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
aAK1:
I am not angry at all. Mmm will be back and better. And I will not forget to quote you. Mind you, I started mmm in January and no month passed without putting in at list 500k. Can you calculate?

please when you Phed 500k, how many People were You asked tó pay?
How much time were you given
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by metrosexual: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
bongolistik:
haven't u used sentence like this before" I can spare you N500 out of my 5k" then what point are you trying to proof that there is nothing like spare money... Nigerians why are u like this when something happens?

Mr Man, your analysis is wrong! Jeez!

MMM gives 30 freaking percent right?! The least amount you can provide help with is around 18K right? (Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I heard, I don't do MMM) 18K is at average NOT spare money to ANY Nigerian.

Even if MMM doesn't have an 18K minimum amount you can provide help with, to make any considerable profit you have to invest like at least 10K to get 13K after a month, 10K is not spare money in Nigeria!

To make profit which is considerable Nigerians had to cough out like 50K and above, is that spare money? Even to a millionaire 50k is not spare money, when was the last time a rich stranger "spared" you with 50k? And you are here giving vague analysis about spare money.

3 Likes

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by davibid: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Realwvn:
For some unknown reasons, I still believe in the system.

Continue deceiving yourself

angry

Smh
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by playtheblues(f): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Frozen not crashed . in 30 days time MMM participants will be richer because their mavro is still growing even as we speak.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by Malakh: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is what i'm getting when they say use your spare money, it means/implies use the money you can afford to loose, its a form of disclaimer because they know its not sustainable in the long run
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by mimicue(f): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
metrosexual:

Mr Man, your analysis is wrong! Jeez!

MMM gives 30 freaking percent right?! The least amount you can provide help with is around 18K right? (Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I heard, I don't do MMM) 18K is at average NOT spare money to ANY Nigerian.

Even if MMM doesn't have an 18K minimum amount you can provide help with, to make any considerable profit you have to invest like at least 10K to get 13K after a month, 10K is not spare money in Nigeria!

To make profit which is considerable Nigerians had to cough out like 50K and above, is that spare money? Even to a millionaire 50k is not spare money, when was the last time a rich stranger "spared" you with 50k? And you are here giving vague analysis about spare money.

There's something like spare money , depending on your needs, now because of greed you won't accept that u should use your spare money, Imagine borrowing money to invest or using your school fees, it's even good as they froze the account so that Nigerians can learn ... Invest only money that if you loose you can sleep, like money u can take to buy cloths , make your hair or buy unnecessary things that's what you should invest. But greed won't let you guys be ..20k is your spare money u borrow 30k untop to make more investment , greedy Nigerians
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by DandyWalker(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
argob44:
mumu...login ur mmm and see it
Why would you call me mumu if you don't understand what I'm saying ? Nairaland painted it as if MMM responded to the freezing of accounts by saying they warned people to use spare money. Check MMM support twitter handle and see if there is anything of such there. That tweet was in response to another thing and it was dated yesterday, not today.
You don't know me and you feel very comfortable calling me mumu. It's OK.
Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by MrOlai: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts by iaatmguy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
goxx:
That's not true. Those who are to gh can't it'sjust showing zero balance. What happened to the money even after a month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.