Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

MMM Blasts Users - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blasts Users (1837 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Blasts Users by efilefun(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2016
We warned you to invest with your spare money, don't be unnecessary greedy

More members are dying of heart break after the sudden news of MMM suspending for a month especially in this period of time it members need it most.

Like it's not good enough, the scheme made another this surprising tweet on their Twitter page. Read below:

[img]https://4.bp..com/-phQt7XW2Lcc/WE_OP5zr7II/AAAAAAAAC-8/0_0EkWqeHKsTRzrCJafIrpEzt9Oy0BVMQCLcB/s400/mmm.jpg[/img]

http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/12/we-warned-you-to-invest-with-your-spare.html
Re: MMM Blasts Users by Chikelue2000(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Chai! My money don go like dis?
Re: MMM Blasts Users by jejemanito: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2016
A Don Die Be Dat...
Chei!
Re: MMM Blasts Users by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
jejemanito:
A Don Die Be Dat...

Chei!
You can't die bro
Re: MMM Blasts Users by goodlifehyd(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
i know someone who got millions frozen the dude never fit stand up from bed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: MMM Blasts Users by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
goodlifehyd:
i know someone who got millions frozen the dude never fit stand up from bed embarassed cry
The guy go be like, where I wan start my life from?
Re: MMM Blasts Users by jejemanito: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
You can't die bro
You Fitn't Understand.

E Don Be For Me
Re: MMM Blasts Users by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.
This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blasts Users by goodlifehyd(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
I like nigerians we sabi give ourself hope unnecessarily, i just hope they dont fold up yet but tell me who will PH when he knows he's money would be frozen for a month and not sure of getting it back? if na you, u go try am?
Ajiswaggs:
For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.
This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe.
Re: MMM Blasts Users by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
goodlifehyd:
I like nigerians we sabi give ourself hope unnecessarily, i just hope they dont fold up yet but tell me who will PH when he knows he's money would be frozen for a month and not sure of getting it back? if na you, u go try am?
please don't quote me again in your life....if you dnt understand d logic den dnt bother to register on mmm or delete your MMM Acc.. Mtcheeew
Re: MMM Blasts Users by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
jejemanito:
You Fitn't Understand.

E Don Be For Me
I just hope things get better cos I also have a friend who use borrowed money
Re: MMM Blasts Users by goodlifehyd(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
If you wan vent ur anger go look for better place park, who send you mtcheeeew ote
Ajiswaggs:
please don't quote me again in your life....if you dnt understand d logic den dnt bother to register on mmm or delete your MMM Acc.. Mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blasts Users by prettyjo(f): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
chai
this is serious
Re: MMM Blasts Users by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
My own question is 'If people keep PH, who will they be paired with if no1 can GH atm?"
Just curious ni o.

Re: MMM Blasts Users by Mightyify(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Qummie:
My own question is 'If people keep PH, who will they be paired with if no1 can GH atm?"
Just curious ni o.

You pay in to their agents.

Mmm has a dominant account where participants are randomly merge to pay in money into.
Re: MMM Blasts Users by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mightyify:

You pay in to their agents.

Mmm has a dominant account where participants are randomly merge to pay in money into.
Sounds like an easy way to dupe people. All the best to those involved.
Re: MMM Blasts Users by Radiohead6(f): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Obvious Scheme
Re: MMM Blasts Users by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
We are a fast growing group with a sole purpose of helping each other in this harsh economy we find ourselves.

With Just N500 invested. You get a return of N2500 under 7days. Each member is allowed to invest a maximum of 5 times.

It's simple, its transparent, it's easy. Interested? Click the whatsapp link below.(delete the spaces)
https://
chat.whatsapp. com/FNf4xFK6RBO9YVLlb81oPk
Or send a mail to: Nizeutch@gmail.com
Re: MMM Blasts Users by babakb: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
And some dumb asses still think Mmm will come back
LMAO.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Popcorn Business With Just #50k And Make A Minimum Of #50k Monthly. / Alibaba And Wire Logins, Spam Tools / Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.