Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? (1875 Views)

How I Left My Physical Job To Working Remotely For International Company @ Home / Four Lucrative Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria Today And Make Big Money / Top 10 Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by YellowMayor(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hi everyone, please I need advice on this important decision. I am a freelance digital marketer. I use various platforms like fiverr, PPH, upwork and sometimes through referring. So I earn a reasonable amount of income online and I am always looking for what to invest in so as to have alternative source of income.

About 2 years ago, someone very close to me told me about faceshield that it's a hot cake business because of the covid 19 pandemic and how I can import from China very cheaply. I made some researches and I realized that there was a huge demand for it. So I invested about #5million into it and lost the whole money. A very bitter experience. And because of this bad experience, nothing anyone told about any business that I believe again.

Soe ever since then, I have just been lavishly buying gadgets and luxuries for myself, wife, and kids. Coz I feel better that way than loosing my hard earned money again.

Last year December when I calculated my earnings and expenditures, I realized that I spent about #10 million on unnecessary things. And since then I have been thinking if there's any business (offline / physical) that I can start this year so that I won't waste more of my resources in this 2022.

So please fam, I need your advice.
Matured minds only please.

Edit...

Please do not mention crypto trading or investment. Coz anything gambling isn't my thing. Moreover, what I need advice on is physical business without my physical presence. Thanks

Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by YellowMayor(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
YellowMayor:
Hi everyone, please I need advice on this important decision. I am a freelance digital marketer. I use various platforms like fiverr, PPH, upwork and sometimes through referring. So I earn a reasonable amount of income online and I am always looking for what to invest in so as to have alternative source of income.

About 2 years ago, someone very close to me told me about faceshield that it's a hot cake business because of the covid 19 pandemic and how I can import from China very cheaply. I made some researches and I realized that there was a huge demand for it. So I invested about #5million into it and lost the whole money. A very bitter experience. And because of this bad experience, nothing anyone told about any business that I believe again.

Soe ever since then, I have just been lavishly buying gadgets and luxuries for myself, wife, and kids. Coz I feel better that way than loosing my hard earned money again.

Last year December when I calculated my earnings and expenditures, I realized that I spent about #10 million on unnecessary things. And since then I have been thinking if there's any business (offline / physical) that I can start this year so that I won't waste another of my resources in this 2022.

Mods, front page please
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mukina2
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Man,buy lands and go into real estate. That's what most of us abroad are doing. We no get time to begin run around with crooked Nigerians in the name of doing business. They'll eat you home & abroad grin
It doesn't make any sense spending frivolously on luxuries when you know your kind of job may not last forever.

5 Likes

Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by GauRanTor(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you are in Lagos,I can help you find a shop in Lagos island where importers who imports food stuffs like:
All kind of Tin tomatoes, all kinds of drinks and juice Rice both foreign and local,Sweet and chocolate, salad stuffs and non edibles like insecticides Candles and many others things.

I can help you look for shop and you stock and you find someone that will manage it for you.

There is crazy money in-there

1 Like

Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by hogan26: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Invest in real estate business and create a simple brandable website to market your properties using social media paid ads.

OR

Start dropshipping business. See more details on this thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/6937095/interested-start-dropshipping-business-2022

1 Like

Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by YellowMayor(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
ChybuzzDD:
Man,buy lands and go into real estate. That's what most of us abroad are doing. We no get time to begin run around with crooked Nigerians in the name of doing business. They'll eat you home & abroad grin
It doesn't make any sense spending frivolously on luxuries when you know your kind of job may not last forever.

Thanks for your contribution sir/ma.
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by YellowMayor(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
GauRanTor:
If you are in Lagos,I can help you find a shop in Lagos island where importers who imports food stuffs like:
All kind of Tin tomatoes, all kinds of drinks and juice Rice both foreign and local,Sweet and chocolate, salad stuffs and non edibles like insecticides Candles and many others things.

I can help you look for shop and you stock and you find someone that will manage it for you.

There is crazy money in-there

Thanks for your contribution sir/ma.
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by YellowMayor(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
hogan26:
Invest in real estate business and create a simple brandable website to market your properties using social media paid ads.

Thanks for your contribution sir/ma. But honestly, I'd appreciate it if you can elaborate. Thanks once again.
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by hogan26: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
YellowMayor:

Thanks for your contribution sir/ma. But honestly, I'd appreciate it if you can elaborate. Thanks once again.

This article will elaborate everything you need to know about real estate business and how to get start >> https://invoice.ng/blog/start-real-estate-business-nigeria/

KEY TAKEAWAY: If you don't have intensive capital to start, you can leverage from others real estate companies in Nigeria as a consultant and still make your money. And lastly, don't forget to invest for more knowledge about this business.

Peace out!
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by minicky: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
YellowMayor:

Last year December when I calculated my earnings and expenditures, I realized that I spent about #10 million on unnecessary things. And since then I have been thinking if there's any business (offline / physical) that I can start this year so that I won't waste another of my resources in this 2022.

The reason why it may be difficult to run the business physically myself is because I am always busy working indoor. Even sometimes I won't sleep throughout the night if I am on a tight deadline.

Edit...

Please do not mention crypto trading or investment. Coz anything gambling isn't my thing. Moreover, what I need advice on is physical business without my physical presence. Thanks

please am a graphics designer is there any way you can mentor me on working from home please
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by YellowMayor(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2022
hogan26:

This article will elaborate everything you need to know about real estate business and how to get start >> https://invoice.ng/blog/start-real-estate-business-nigeria/

KEY TAKEAWAY: If you don't have intensive capital to start, you can leverage from others real estate companies in Nigeria as a consultant and still make your money. And lastly, don't forget to invest for more knowledge about this business.

Peace out!

Alright sir/ma. Thank you.
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by YellowMayor(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2022
minicky:
please am a graphics designer is there any way you can mentor me on working from home please

I'll probably create a thread on this so that other people can benefit too. You can try to remind me this coming weekend.
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by YellowMayor(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
@OP, Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Wow! Thanks sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2022
YellowMayor:

Wow! Thanks sir/ma
You're welcome sir.
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by hogan26: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
YellowMayor:

Alright sir/ma. Thank you.
If you need Real Estate website lemme know.
Re: Lucrative Businesses I Can Do Without My Physical Presence? by minicky: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
YellowMayor:

I'll probably create a thread on this so that other people can benefit too. You can try to remind me this coming weekend.
okay thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $300 At Least Before 25th Dec. 2018 With Proofs / The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. / Forex, Stocks, Metals, Commodities. Charts Analysis, Trading Signals. Enjoy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.