Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Villarreal Totally Dominate Atletico Madrid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Villarreal Totally Dominate Atletico Madrid (268 Views)

Bovi Cries Out As His Wife, Kris Steals His Cloth And Totally Slays In It / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Villarreal Totally Dominate Atletico Madrid by Pecohub(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Villarreal leapfrogged Atletico Madrid and up to fourth in La Liga after a commendable 3-0 victory at El Madrigal.
Manuel Trigueros and Jonathan dos Santos struck to give the Yellow Submarine the reward their first-half endeavour deserved as they went in at the break two goals to the good.

READ MORE HERE
http://pecohub..com.ng/2016/12/villarreal-totally-dominate-atletico.html

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Singing Panda Remix(change) / Chinko Ekun & Walinteen Pro Signs With International Record Label “dek- / Meet The 2016/17 Recipients Of My N10m ‘i’d Rather Be Selfmade’ Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.