Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest (28011 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by joshkiddies: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
United States based Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha, who was slammed by Kemi Olunloyo before her arrest, has disclosed that she agrees with Seyi Law on his post on being happy about Kemi's arrest.

Georgina who commented on Seyi Law's post wrote;

"georginaonuoha@seyilaw1; I totally agree with you. I was at the receiving end of her malicious acts.. I was bent on using everything in my Arsenal to make sure she never sees the light of the day again.

But my friends informed my mum of my plans and she was so mad at my actions and all she did was ask me a simple question " Gozie my child have you ever wronged anyone in the cause of your life?

Where are the moral virtues I taught you? Do you still say your our father who art in heaven each day? If you answer yes to my question child; why won't you forgive this woman? I that point, I had nothing but compassion and empathy for her.

Though we are humans, it is painful to watch someone tarnish your image, go as low as wishing your kids death and questioning your kids paternity.. with that being said.. I still believe in forgiveness. I've forgiven her and pray for her safe return home. I pray others will have same empathy towards her."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-totally-agree-with-you-on-kemi.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by sekundosekundo: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
RUBBISH

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by IamAirforce1: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
She got what she deserved.

All you peeps who derive joy in tarnishing people's image, may such fate befall you guys. grin

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by spartan117(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
This aunty kemi does not even have friends among her peer. So sad embarassed

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by decatalyst(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
So many people wan roast this woman ooo grin grin

Troublesome granny grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Akshow: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
cry
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by guy30stainless(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chai I pity this woman

14 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Go sleep

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Drabrah(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chai!
Aproko no good oooo.
Aunty don enta 1 chance, nobody to defend her.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Tazdroid(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
An unfortunate experience the woman is going through. She could have published quality articles that could have brought her praises and respect but she chose to be a media flop-general

Anyways, you reap what you sow, no two ways about that equation

8 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by lonelydora: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Will this arrest tame her mouth?

She doesn't even look good in that uniform
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by SlimHan(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
All na mouth jor

Why dey no talk am when she was still free

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Tazdroid(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:
She got what she deserved.

All you peeps who derive joy in tarnishing people's image, may such fate befall you guys. grin
Asheeeee

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Debaddest(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
I hereby announce to the public that Seyi_law's daughter is..........

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Divay22(f): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
She's coming back for all your ass angry angry angry

Aunty Kemi comma see all your haters o shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by capatainrambo: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Evry sane person is happyabout it

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Alexk2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Personally i believe forgiveness shouldnt even wait becuase it does a personal good more than helping an offender but in a case like this, let the law take it's full course...justice must not only be served but seen to be fair; Anybody who want to take up similar role as this woman will think twice thereafter.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by burkingx(f): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Na wah ooooo
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by elganzar(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oya,exactly what I said in d previous post...The people who suffer it more are the CELEBRITIES cos they're already in d light...do u know the feeling you get when that amebo girl in your class starts spreading a rumor dat is only half-true/ not true at all...it hurts...WE JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR ACTIONS, BUT JUDGE OURSELVES BY OUR INTENTIONS...is she a saint,why not run stories about her very own flaws too...balance is important in journalism, you need to hear from the two parties, nd retractions or rejoinder should be published wen you're wrong

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by oluwasheun94(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debaddest:
wiser than you.

10 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by robosky02(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by teemanbastos(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Olunloyo should apologise publicly

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Mophasa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
When common oloshos and aprokos can forgive

But a so called pastor who is supposed to set good examples can't, I begin to question the way we practice Christianity in Nigeria.

The pastor should have known that no one takes the sick lady serious.

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Dandsome: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
See as everyone de dissociate himself from this woman. Is she that bad?

Even shekau get fans too na.

Where are all the people cheering her up when she was calling out these people??

Now they are all quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by capatainrambo: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debaddest:
just shut it

Dull fellow

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Tazdroid(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Divay22:
She's coming back for all your ass angry angry angry

Aunty Kemi comma see all your haters o shocked shocked shocked
She'll be back right? Like the terminator grin .....in her own case, Keminator

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

But a so called pastor who is supposed to set good examples can't, I begin to question the way we practice Christianity in Nigeria.

The pastor should have known that no one takes the sick lady serious.

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi

just look at yourself.....

if the pastor didn't take this case up you are the same ones that will run to nairaland like dogs on heat, to say the pastor is guilty,

when pastor is silent....Nairaland atheists will say, you see, he is guilty, he wants the case to die off naturally like that coza pastor

when pastor defends himself on media, Nairaland atheists will say why are you disturbing us on social media, you think we are gullible, why not go to court and prove your case, he won't go to court because he knows he is guilty (citing apostle suleimans case)

okay, now pastor goes to court and sues for defamation, culprit is arrested, Nairaland atheists :Pastor!!, the bible says forgive and forget nau, what are you preaching if you cant even forgive, ahn ahn

WETIN NAU, WETIN, HABA, WETIN UNA WANT!!!!!!!!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by HIRAETH: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
No comment... .
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by Tazdroid(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
capatainrambo:
just shut it

Dull fellow
grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by capatainrambo: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mophasa:

The pastor should have known that no one takes the retarded lady serious.

Anyway wetin concern me

#FreeKemi
just shut it

Pastors are humans too

8 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest by lifestyle1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Debaddest:

Richer than you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lord Triggs Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills (Photos) / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Displays Dancing Skill In Public (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.