Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! (6410 Views)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / I Have Sufficient Cash For Online Investment, I Need Ideas / I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys,

I stumbled into a real paying investment January 2017 and so far good I want to re-invest into property...

When I mean a villa,

Im planning to build a kind of structure that would contain a standard fuel station, and shopping mall, n pharmacy all facing the road, and a residential area behind, I have 7 plots of land in Ikom Eman @Uyo, (capital city of Akwa Ibom State) very close to the Ekom Iman round About, and have no idea if this land can carry the structures I'm talking about.

let's say I have a capital of 100m as a start for this.

im pretty open to any ideas.

Modified: Gotten an architect!

I would keep you guys updated.

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by VictoryAssured: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
OK. Wait for property managers for their views
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Patiently waiting!
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mods this is front page worthy. Let's help our dear OP get more throw-ins to this very pertinent question.

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Mide3367: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Aso villa Abi wetin grin
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mide3367:
Aso villa Abi wetin grin
if possible
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by sonnie10: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oga why you want to gather all your money together and build a fueling station around it? Is that not risky?

3 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
sonnie10:
Oga why you want to gather all your money together and build a fueling station around it? Is that not risky?

thanks for your concern, the fuel station could be built in a way fire outbreak would not affect any other structure...

2 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by OneMillionDave: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
100m see money, and I'm answering 1m dave...

how do I modify my username?

Front page lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by 9jagobetta: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Is that the only investment you can think of with such money, there other kind of investment that can pay you back that amount in a year while the capital still stand...
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by 9jagobetta: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Is that the only investment you can think of with such money, there other kind of investment that can pay you back that amount in a year while the capital still stands...
If interested let's talk about it 08020621510
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by ThePropertyGuy: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2020
I’m sure the device you used to type this is still drowning in drool.

Stop drooling!!!

Financial adviser

9jagobetta:
Is that the only investment you can think of with such money, there other kind of investment that can pay you back that amount in a year while the capital still stands...
If interested let's talk about it 08020621510

5 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by alexvatt(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2020
JayDaily:
Hey guys,

I stumbled into a real paying investment January 2019 and so far good I want to reinvest into property...

When I mean a villa,

Im planning to build a kind of structure that would contain a standard fuel station, and shopping mall both facing the road, and a residential area behind, I have 7 plots of land in Ikom Eman @Uyo, (capital city of Akwa Ibom State) very close to the Ekom Iman round About, and have no idea if this land can carry the structures I'm talking about.

Why don't u learn Binary Options Trading? and make cool cash for urself? kindly WhatsApp me for details.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Henrynaki(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Come and invest in Marine jor...i would put you tru...08081993919..
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nopanties: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
I remember Ekomima, on ur way to Abak. 100 million is not so big these days. You will be lucky to get an average villa out of it
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
9jagobetta:
Is that the only investment you can think of with such money, there other kind of investment that can pay you back that amount in a year while the capital still stand...

don't worry about investment, like I stated above, over 80% of that money is from an investment I started in 2017, and I'm still in the game...
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Henrynaki:
Come and invest in Marine jor...i would put you tru...08081993919..

I invest in sports, I don't want investment ideas

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
alexvatt:
Why don't u learn Binary Options Trading? and make cool cash for urself? kindly WhatsApp me for details.

100m+ and counting, gotten from sports investment not enough cool cash?

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by alexvatt(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
JayDaily:

100m+ and counting, gotten from sports investment not enough cool cash?
Wow, congratulations to u Bros. Binary Options Trading is another money making trading. U and I can do business together. A lot of people get it wrong when it comes to Binary Options Trading. God has really blessed u. I don't expect u to be poor again if u manage that money well.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by lagdmark(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Op you can buy part of Aso rock villa and become joint - tenant with Mallam Buhari.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2020
lagdmark:
Op you can buy part of Aso rock villa and become joint - tenant with Mallam Buhari.

At least you made me smile

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by jamesval: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2020
alexvatt:

Are you well so?

Please OP don't even read this post not to talk of listening to him.

Foolish advice

3 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by alexvatt(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2020
jamesval:

Are you well so?

Please OP don't even read this post not to talk of listening to him.

Foolish advice
It is not a foolish advice, it is lack of proper Skills that makes people fail in Binary Options Trading. believe it or not.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2020
alexvatt:
It is not a foolish advice, it is lack of proper Skills that makes people fail in Binary Options Trading. believe it or not.

This is alright, I quite understand him, but I wasn't looking for investment ideas, I invest in sports and I made as much as over N12m as of August with a cap of 100k...

So imagine doing that for 2 years now...

I don't need to go into binary...

I'll add a screenshot of what I'm talking about below

3 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by EmperorFred: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2020
JayDaily:

This is alright, I quite understand him, but I wasn't looking for investment ideas, I invest in sports and I made as much as over N12m as of August with a cap of 100k...

So imagine doing that for 2 years now...

I don't need to go into binary...

I'll add a screenshot of what I'm talking about below
How do I go about this sport investment bro

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2020
EmperorFred:
How do I go about this sport investment bro

can't talk about it online bro, for my safety and yours.
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Realest11: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
If you don't mind sir. Why don't you come and invest in our fast rising real estate company in Lagos with an R.O.I of about 40% in 10 months and 50% in 14 months. A post dated cheque will be issues to you after completing your investment registration. Our company are always on National Dailies, TV and radio stations. Having over 35 regional offices in Lagos and Nigeria at large. if you are interested sir. You can reach me on 09076013931 for more information and enquiry. Thanks
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Realest11:
If you don't mind sir. Why don't you come and invest in our fast rising real estate company in Lagos with an R.O.I of about 40% in 10 months and 50% in 14 months. A post dated cheque will be issues to you after completing your investment registration. Our company are always on National Dailies, TV and radio stations. Having over 35 regional offices in Lagos and Nigeria at large. if you are interested sir. You can reach me on 09076013931 for more information and enquiry. Thanks

how do I make this clear?

I'm into an investment already that some month, gives over 400% in a month, and you talking about 40 - 50% in 10 months?

3 Likes

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by sojfarm: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Real Estate is a very serious business.

Engage real estate professionals including QS, Archtects for designs and costing. If you can do this step very well, your resources will not become waste. Use that money wisely brother.

ALL THE BEST

1 Like

Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by hakeem4(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
JayDaily:
Hey guys,

I stumbled into a real paying investment January 2019 and so far good I want to reinvest into property...

When I mean a villa,

Im planning to build a kind of structure that would contain a standard fuel station, and shopping mall both facing the road, and a residential area behind, I have 7 plots of land in Ikom Eman @Uyo, (capital city of Akwa Ibom State) very close to the Ekom Iman round About, and have no idea if this land can carry the structures I'm talking about.

Well yes. It can and no it cannot. The reason why I would not give a Sesame Street answer is because everything actually depends on the design of what ever you want to build. But 100m is quite good for a start
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Funkybabee(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
7 plots is small to me, you need hectares of land for that. you can go and meet an architect for planning then check your budget to it
Re: Can N100m Build A Villa? Nairalander need ideas! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Funkybabee:
7 plots is small to me, you need hectares of land for that. you can go and meet an architect for planning then check your budget to it

Where can one get Hectares of land in a developed place?

almost impossible... I know what it took me to get that land about 8/12 plots... I had to buy out three landowners out just to get that much land in one place...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A New Thread On How To "Invest In Nigeria Movie And Music Industry" / Benignant Investment Tradings; Real Or Scam? / Can I Complete A 10 Bedroom Self Contained With 7.5 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.