Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Please I Need Help With This Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Help With This Land (410 Views)

"This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo) / Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake / What Can I Build On This Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With This Land by orezimena28(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello Nlders, please there is a land someone wants to sell to us in kubwa, Abuja. How can I know if it's genuine? Please help so we don't loose our hard earned money. The person said he is the owner of the land, though we met him through an agent.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Land by sam13(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=orezimena28 post=51891744]Hello Nlders, please there is a land someone wants to sell to us in kubwa, Abuja. How can I know if it's genuine? Please help so we don't loose our hard earned money. The person said he is the owner of the land, though we met him through an agent.

Get the documents the owner claim the land has and go and verify the documents at the ministry of land

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Own Land In Flourish Garden City Estate With C Of O@affordable Price / TO LET: A 3 Bedroom Flat @ Unity Estate, Egbeda N300k / House Hold Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.