Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Online Currency Exchange: Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Currency Exchange: Need Help (751 Views)

Ecrestglobal E-currency Exchange Customer Support / Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Currency Exchange: Need Help by Abalicious: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
Brothers and sisters,

Im looking to get started with trusted online forex trading. Anybody got any suggestions on where to start? where to go? how risky it is? how much do i need to start?

Im open to any and all advice.

Thanks guys!
Re: Online Currency Exchange: Need Help by sabaestate(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
go for google
Re: Online Currency Exchange: Need Help by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
@ poster,

call 08036127545
Re: Online Currency Exchange: Need Help by Abalicious: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
Go for google? what does that mean? I found this website which specializes in online currency exchange, and ive heard they've done business with Nigerians before. What do you guys think? Im seriously considering opening up an account with them.

-Abalicious
Re: Online Currency Exchange: Need Help by tflow: 1:55am On Nov 18, 2009
hey! what actually do you need? need to training on how to trade forex or you want someone to manage your fund for you? i do both. call for more info 08037699996
Re: Online Currency Exchange: Need Help by Abalicious: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
hey! what actually do you need? need to training on how to trade forex or you want someone to manage your fund for you? i do both. call for more info 08037699996

thanks for the reply. I am looking for a company that has done business with nigerians before, is trusted, and well recognized in the field on online currency exchange. I might stick with http://www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com since ive heard success stories with them. What do you guys think?

-Abalicious85

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn 2,500 Naira To 50,000 Naira! / Introducing My Business And Services / Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.