Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business (751 Views)

Help On Business Suggestion / Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Help On Bulk Sms Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business by enomakos(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2010
hello nairalanders

i just brought an e-manual at www.text-message-millionaires..com,it is about bulk customise sms business,the manual is very informative and i have got all i need to start this business but i still need more advice and suggestion for people who are already in the business about the challenge in this business or if it is ok to open and runs this business for an office?
Re: Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business by Tolujoseph(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business by phemmy26(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2010
Re: Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business by alldone(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2010
well for what i know 25k should be able to start with hosting. i love this biz because it is with less stress. you may not make money on time but at the long run it will pay off.

develop relationship
then later you will start making the cash.
u will just start getting txt of people who has paid to ur account.
Re: Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business by enomakos(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
thanks you all

but i want to know if it is right to run this business for an office?
Re: Advice And Suggestion Need:bulk Sms Business by suresucces: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2010
hi, it is a good idea to have bought the manual so as to enhance you with the needed information, but in my own opinion i don't think its necessary to have an office for the bulk SMS biz, as you can run it right from your room. secondly, before you start buying from any vendor, you need to compare price from different places. the number one place i would recommend is life long sms, they sell as low as N2 per sms. you can call me for more info> 08050962144

(1) (Reply)

Need A Urgent Loan To Finance An Lpo / Need Informations On Companies Using Coconul Oil In Their Production: Pls Advise / Professional Money-making Websites For N5,800?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.