Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,240 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! (7917 Views)

I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu / We’re Dying Of Hunger, Imo Labourers Lament As Northerners Take Over State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by egin(m): 4:23am On Nov 14, 2009
The spirit of Dele Giwa is surely fighting back. Babangida deserves all the horrible things in life.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by maedan(f): 5:01am On Nov 14, 2009
People talking like it's the man himself who's ill. If it was IBB 'had the cancer, I would understand all the beef. Acting as if they wouldn't do the same if they were in Maryam's shoes. No one is condoning anything, but for those with nothing bad to say, well done.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by CyberG: 5:28am On Nov 14, 2009
I am very ANGRY at VERY STUPID people praying for this woman and invoking the name of God. Nigerians, especially living in Nigeria are really BRAIN DEAD! How can any IDIOT pray for this woman? For what? This dying piece of trash knows what to do, or do you think they know not what they do and did in secret and in the open?

How many Nigerians that were killed or died as a result of this bastard IBB and his wife had a chance to say any prayers? Did Dele Giwa have a bleeping chance just to even mention the name of God before he was torn to pieces? In 1993, when this greedy evil son of the devil annulled the election in Nigeria, how many people died as a result of the resulting violence? They had no luxury of a fleeting moment of prayer! Death descended on them brutally, violently with not so much as a few minutes to even repent!

This bastards stole the nation blind, corrupted the legacy of Nigeria institutionalizing high corruption in the land and it has not been well with Nigeria since then, yet you pray? Evil now walks across the land bare naked messing up the destinies of even the innocent and unborn. To hell with the evil people praying for this devil! How many coup plotters did IBB execute? Hasn't anyone with half a brain got a clue? Had it not been for this evil, Abacha and the hordes of subsequent evil leaders, who had no better precedence, might never have happened.

IBB by the evil machinations of his government sent how many Nigerians on economic exile? These people, in a lot of cases had to leave to struggle hard in a foreign country because the same effort and labor in the land of their forefathers could not yield any dividends! Does anyone still pray this incarnate son of the devil and the evil wife that goaded him on as he decimated our future? That future then is NOW today, what can we show now?

IBB built a 50-room mansion, how many beds can a man sleep in? What is the source of the money he used to build this cursed house? Cancer is the result of the seeds he sowed years ago. He, and his seed, and anyone that lived in that house will only have to contend with the repercussion of the evil he sowed wildly, with an evil smile!

So, IBB can ferry his dying, corrupt wife to UCLA? Has anyone thought of where the money to build and maintain this highly advanced complex, train the personnel and improve that facility is coming from? Had they done what he did in Nigeria for several years, will there be any UCLA to carry the sick and cursed family members to? For your information, in case you have no clue what money built that place, well, some people's taxes run the place. That is someone's sweat, some that IBB chased out of Nigeria. May he never die a happy man or even have a chance to say his last prayers! Cursed be the man who denies the just wages of a laborer. You see why there is only a dead end for IBB and his stolen wealth? How many armed robbers were born because of the money this fool stole? The robber may be punished by death also but God will requite the life of these people from the man who so led them - directly or indirectly.

IBB stole US $12B, oil windfall money. The Niger Deltans from whose soil and ancestral home the huge billions were harvested are dying in penury till tomorrow. And you pharisees pray? Was it not Jesus who said that the pharisees will go a very long distance to make a convert and thereafter, make him twice a son of hell as themselves (Paraphrase). Why did he not ignore their ultimate actions since they made a "convert"? You evil talibans mutter a prayer for this eternally condemned family? Invoking the name of Allah for this fucking waste of trash? God punish you all! Yes, I am mad, very mad at ALL of you!

Can you see how she looks old and haggard in this picture? With all that stolen money? How much money does one person need? If you live in America/Canada/UK, etc working a normal regular job (not even a highly trained job like a Medical Doctor, Nanotechnology, Pilot, Astronaut, etc) and you make, say $60,000.00 PER YEAR, you will live comfortably, with a small family. If your wife works too, and all you make in a year is just $90K - $100K, you will be very fine. For your entire life, you may never have millions of dollars like the thieves in Nigeria and the IBBs of this world have, but you will be a happy man. You will live in peace, die in peace and even get a prayer and the goodwill of people when you pass on. But this baboon steals $12B! For one person? How much money does one person need? IBB, be ready to follow for their is no escape! May your rotten leg fall of in your sleep. No matter when death comes for you, may you never have a chance to say a prayer just like the several people you killed directly and indirectly. How about the babies who had no bleeping chance because there was no quality health care. Do you think all life is not equal before God? May the evil you have sown multiply 12 billion-fold in like you stole and visit your home with multiple plagues. MAY EVERYONE who prays for GOD on behalf of this devil have a share in the evil. This is the hour of judgment, do not obstruct the justice of the mighty One. Remember, he that seeks or attempts to stand in His way shall be completely destroyed.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by yousouph(m): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2009
We are all human with reasoning. While some will slate her, some will pray for her. Let the ONE above judge. Our daily activities without Power has shown that many would be worse in Power.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by posakosa(m): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

No wonder Bassey ran away shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/color][/font][/size]

Rightly fully so----- He was POOR. Very POOR Person. wink wink
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Jakumo(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2009
Golly gee, this horrible fate couldn't have befallen the wife of a nicer man.

Ah well, on the positive side, the Evil Genius can now upgrade from that used, worn and weathered model to something much newer and less afflicted by the ravages of gravity and time.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by OAM4J: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2009
CyberG:

I am very ANGRY at VERY STUPID people praying for this woman and invoking the name of God. Nigerians, especially living in Nigeria are really BRAIN DEAD! How can any IDIOT pray for this woman? For what? This dying piece of trash knows what to do, or do you think they know not what they do and did in secret and in the open?

How many Nigerians that were killed or died as a result of this bastard IBB and his wife had a chance to say any prayers? Did Dele Giwa have a bleeping chance just to even mention the name of God before he was torn to pieces? In 1993, when this greedy evil son of the devil annulled the election in Nigeria, how many people died as a result of the resulting violence? They had no luxury of a fleeting moment of prayer! Death descended on them brutally, violently with not so much as a few minutes to even repent!

This bastards stole the nation blind, corrupted the legacy of Nigeria institutionalizing high corruption in the land and it has not been well with Nigeria since then, yet you pray? Evil now walks across the land bare naked messing up the destinies of even the innocent and unborn. To hell with the evil people praying for this devil! How many coup plotters did IBB execute? Hasn't anyone with half a brain got a clue? Had it not been for this evil, Abacha and the hordes of subsequent evil leaders, who had no better precedence, might never have happened.

IBB by the evil machinations of his government sent how many Nigerians on economic exile? These people, in a lot of cases had to leave to struggle hard in a foreign country because the same effort and labor in the land of their forefathers could not yield any dividends! Does anyone still pray this incarnate son of the devil and the evil wife that goaded him on as he decimated our future? That future then is NOW today, what can we show now?

IBB built a 50-room mansion, how many beds can a man sleep in? What is the source of the money he used to build this cursed house? Cancer is the result of the seeds he sowed years ago. He, and his seed, and anyone that lived in that house will only have to contend with the repercussion of the evil he sowed wildly, with an evil smile!

So, IBB can ferry his dying, corrupt wife to UCLA? Has anyone thought of where the money to build and maintain this highly advanced complex, train the personnel and improve that facility is coming from? Had they done what he did in Nigeria for several years, will there be any UCLA to carry the sick and cursed family members to? For your information, in case you have no clue what money built that place, well, some people's taxes run the place. That is someone's sweat, some that IBB chased out of Nigeria. May he never die a happy man or even have a chance to say his last prayers! Cursed be the man who denies the just wages of a laborer. You see why there is only a dead end for IBB and his stolen wealth? How many armed robbers were born because of the money this fool stole? The robber may be punished by death also but God will requite the life of these people from the man who so led them - directly or indirectly.

IBB stole US $12B, oil windfall money. The Niger Deltans from whose soil and ancestral home the huge billions were harvested are dying in penury till tomorrow. And you pharisees pray? Was it not Jesus who said that the pharisees will go a very long distance to make a convert and thereafter, make him twice a son of hell as themselves (Paraphrase). Why did he not ignore their ultimate actions since they made a "convert"? You evil talibans mutter a prayer for this eternally condemned family? Invoking the name of Allah for this fucking waste of trash? God punish you all! Yes, I am mad, very mad at ALL of you!

Can you see how she looks old and haggard in this picture? With all that stolen money? How much money does one person need? If you live in America/Canada/UK, etc working a normal regular job (not even a highly trained job like a Medical Doctor, Nanotechnology, Pilot, Astronaut, etc) and you make, say $60,000.00 PER YEAR, you will live comfortably, with a small family. If your wife works too, and all you make in a year is just $90K - $100K, you will be very fine. For your entire life, you may never have millions of dollars like the thieves in Nigeria and the IBBs of this world have, but you will be a happy man. You will live in peace, die in peace and even get a prayer and the goodwill of people when you pass on. But this baboon steals $12B! For one person? How much money does one person need? IBB, be ready to follow for their is no escape! May your rotten leg fall of in your sleep. No matter when death comes for you, may you never have a chance to say a prayer just like the several people you killed directly and indirectly. How about the babies who had no bleeping chance because there was no quality health care. Do you think all life is not equal before God? May the evil you have sown multiply 12 billion-fold in like you stole and visit your home with multiple plagues. MAY EVERYONE who prays for GOD on behalf of this devil have a share in the evil. This is the hour of judgment, do not obstruct the justice of the mighty One. Remember, he that seeks or attempts to stand in His way shall be completely destroyed.

Bro I feel your fire.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by vanitty: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2009
Don't know who made some people judge and jury. If you like wish her bad, if you like wish her good, only God really matters.
Her husband stole your money you said, why don't you go confront him rather than all this unnecessary shouting on the internet undecided
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Abagworo(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2009
ungrateful people.some of you wicked people shall surely die before her.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by back2back(f): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2009
I do not support EVIL done by her husband on Nigeria.

But if this story is true then in every thing in life, we must learn.

For we ladies out there, please let us do medical test regularly.

No amount of money can safe us if the dieseases are not detected early and treatment started quickly.

A lesson for ALL!
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

Oh c'mon you guys! You sound almost gleeful that his wife is dying.

Regardless of whateva IBB must have done 2 put this country in a mess, it doesnt mean we should rejoice over the death of his wife!

Life remains precious! Regardless of whose it is!

I pray for a miracle for her.

You must be bleeping having a laff!

Do you know how many people have died of more treatable diseases because this woman and her husband are looting public fund and tax out of greed and the desire that they and their children can fly private jet and oppress others?

I pray the cancer does not kill her soon. It should kill her slowly over months and extend her pain and misery. Let her family watch her suffer for a long time.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Ibime(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2009
Mrs Babangida had once expressed glee at Gani Fawehimni's illness saying that God is dealing with her husbands enemies.

Mumu woman. Like sheep, she followed Babangida even to the point of demonising Gani.

The fly wey follow dead body enter grave, na so dem go bury am.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2009
SeanT21:

I feel what the family is going through. My step father died from Liver Cancer a couple of weeks ago. He was diagnosed the beginning of this year and was given a few months to live. Cancer is a horrible thing. Such a deadly disease.

Sorry to hear that, sweetheart. My sympathies for your loss.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by DeepSoul(f): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2009
CyberG:

MAY EVERYONE who prays for GOD on behalf of this devil have a share in the evil. This is the hour of judgment, do not obstruct the justice of the mighty One. Remember, he that seeks or attempts to stand in His way shall be completely destroyed.

I wonder who's giving patients in Psychiatric wards access to the internet?
Perhaps it's a form of therapy. . . ? That explains the insane rantings here.
Re-read your statement above and do a self examination of ur mental state.

posakosa:

Rightly fully so----- He was POOR. Very POOR Person. wink wink

I'm tempted to ask why you didnt realise that initially but. . .anyway kpele o, you will get a very RICH one soon wink
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by redsun(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2009
Even america as democratic as she tend to be will behead or jail for hundreds of years the likes of babangida and marian for crimes of high treason,sabotage and crimes against even babies in the wombs.

It is a good riddance for people like that to be taken out of the society,one way or the other.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2009
She can afford to ship herself to UCLA to get the best care, whilst those her family put in misery and poverty would die sucking up the pain because all they can afford is panadol and the local hospital don't have anything to help them.

May the cancer spread and kill her slowly and strip her of her dignity, independence and sense of self-worth.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by DeepSoul(f): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

She can afford to ship herself to UCLA to get the best care, whilst those her family put in misery and poverty would die sucking up the pain because all they can afford is panadol and the local hospital don't have anything to help them.

May the cancer spread and kill her slowly and strip her of her dignity, independence and sense of self-worth.

After that happens, then what? You get to sleep better at night? undecided
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by MrCrackles(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

After that happens, then what? You get to sleep better at night? undecided
I wonder. . . .
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2009
Deep Soul:

After that happens, then what? You get to sleep better at night?  undecided

Like a baby, sweetheart.

Brings the memory of the joy I felt when Abacha's son took the public plane to fly him, his friends and the postitutes they called girlfriends to party and the plane crashed.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by honeric01(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

I wonder. . . .

I don't know what to make of you, this same YOU will insult Nigeria and her leaders, call us all sorts of names, and when something bad is happening to this same leaders, you still come here and support them, what are you self? someone who needs help with reasoning or what?
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by MrCrackles(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2009
honeric01:

I don't know what to make of you, this same YOU will insult Nigeria and her leaders, call us all sorts of names, and when something bad is happening to this same leaders, you still come here and support them, what are you self? someone who needs help with reasoning or what?
Shut up dude. . .
I am not supporting anyone here. . . .
I said i wonder, how does that translate to supporting IBB and his family
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2009
honeric01:

Don't mind him.

One thing I have noticed from his over 17000 posts on a wide variety of topics is that he is a complainer that never proffers solution on issues.

I have little regard for such people especially in professional life.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by MrCrackles(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

Don't mind him.
One thing I have noticed from his over 17000 posts on a wide variety of topics is that he is a complainer that never proffers solution on issues.
Who gives a flying fuc.k grin
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by honeric01(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shut up dude. . .
I am not supporting anyone here. . . .
I said i wonder, how does that translate to supporting IBB and his family

And u want a response for this?

Sagamite:

Don't mind him.

I see, it's like this is his trademark,
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2009
I pray saharareporters to please find out the address of the hospital and the ward where Mariam babangida is being treated so that placard carrying Nigerians can storm there for demonstration against the evil deeds of the evil genius. The demonstrators should also demand the immediate transfer of Mariam Babangida to the Minna general hospital which his husband failed to equip while he was the maximum ruler. The family of IBB should at least taste of the porridge prepared by him!
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Who gives a flying fuc.k grin

Mate, get ready for the rot and eternity in middle-management.  wink
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Jakumo(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2009
Sagamite:

Mate, get ready for the rot and eternity in middle-management.  wink

Ha ha I sayeth verily unto thee that thine shalt indeed be DOOOOOMED to languish for the rest of all time immersed in THE HORRORS of middle management, that desolate wasteland of unfulfilled potential, broken dreams and screams.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaargh ! NO no no no no !   Help help help !      This can't be happening.     It is all a bad dream. 

Muuaha ha ha ha !
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2009
[size=16pt]TRANSFER MARIAM BABANGIDA TO THE MINNA GENERAL HOSPITAL WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT![/size]
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by otokx(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
@sunny bobo

You have hit one of the nails on the head
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

[size=16pt]TRANSFER MARIAM BABANGIDA TO THE MINNA GENERAL HOSPITAL WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT![/size]
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by Sagamite(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
Jakumo:

Ha ha I sayeth verily unto thee that thine shalt indeed be DOOOOOMED to languish for the rest of all time immersed in THE HORRORS of middle management, that desolate wasteland of unfulfilled potential, broken dreams and screams.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaargh ! NO no no no no !   Help help help !      This can't be happening.     It is all a bad dream. 

Muuaha ha ha ha !

Unfulfilled dreams? Yes, mate.

In regards to potential, middle-management is more than generous.

You can't give what you don't have. But people like these would feel hard done by when they end up how far their talent can take them.
Re: Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! by RichyBlacK(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
I pray she recovers. I wish her well. Cancer is a serious issue and she needs the prayers of all.

Miriam

Our prayers are with you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Where Is Fl Gator? / Twitter Challenge : Name One Estate Owned By A Yoruba In The South East / Why I Tampered With My Defence Team, By Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.