Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Please Where Can I Get A Good Bookshop To Buy A Nice Folder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where Can I Get A Good Bookshop To Buy A Nice Folder (350 Views)

I Need Your Advice On How To Start And Run A Successful Bookshop / How To Start A Bookshop Business In Nigeria And Earn Handsomely / Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get A Good Bookshop To Buy A Nice Folder by Drazeen(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hi please I need an address where I can get a bookshop to buy a Folder in Lagos .

The type of Folder Louis Van Gaal was using at man United.

Its really urgent.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Good Bookshop To Buy A Nice Folder by tripplephi: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
bros,,,, you didnt tell us where your LOCATION is... all you want is for some idle fellow to go out and find for you when you aint cripple.... pls there are websites for such things.... not NL. its amazing how some of you asks very idle questions here that show mental laziness

Drazeen:
Hi please I need an address where I can get a bookshop to buy a Folder.

The type of Folder Louis Van Gaal was using at man United.

Its really urgent.
Re: Please Where Can I Get A Good Bookshop To Buy A Nice Folder by Drazeen(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi:
bros,,,, you didnt tell us where your LOCATION is... all you want is for some idle fellow to go out and find for you when you aint cripple.... pls there are websites for such things.... not NL. its amazing how some of you asks very idle questions here that show mental laziness

Bros I am not the cause of ur frustration ooo!

Please channel ur anger towards those that brought you to life without proper planning.
You are not the owner of Nairaland. I don't see anything wrong in seeking info from people who can help. I am not begging for money or any other material assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Cc / Be Honest, Even If... / I Have Payoneer Currency For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.