Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out (71685 Views)

You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Media Personality Noble Igwe Reacts, Says He Used His Office Rent For MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by nmreports: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Pylony(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
wizzakosh:
suffi, wetin happen?
Na this mmm matter o ma guy, like say mmm pioneer don full naira for bag and has giving mmmites one month holiday so him go escape through the desert.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by OmaHomes(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...
Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.
Today, it entered a temporary #pause mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.
Now let me ask..
* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!
* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!
* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!
*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!
* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!
* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!
THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.
Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so... WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.
WE WILL COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.
MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.
IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE...
IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DONT BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, .....I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .
IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.
na people when nor dey do MMM dey shout pass

2 Likes

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
pumppin:
i told my friends in naija that mmm is a fraud but they ignored me even when am talking from expirience as a victim in south africa

Is it true it crashed in South Africa? Pls be serious.
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by chibros02(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
funny......

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by afbstrategies: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
A fraud designed to tap into the gullibility of Africans. Someone who ran something similar is spending over 200 years in jail in America. Work hard for your money or get ready for heartbreaks. Sorry that your planned xmas celebrations are hitting the brick walls.

Politicians have used and dumped you.
Now it's MMM and Nairabet Abi? lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by wezzyjasified(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Your own better ..me wey use my ND,B.sc and NYSC certificate borrow #1.5mfrom one baba alaye for my area nko!!!now I am planning to purchase JAMB form and re enroll to start all over again..am now certificate less....and na last week I provided help of #1.3M...abeg se NYSC go gri me serve two times and with over 30 years of age?

write another ssce and reduce ur age such that u will be able to serve by then..do the maths well or I can help u
lolx
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
I see some participants defending the useless scheme saying it is not for the weak hearted, it changed lives, its a risk worth taking.... truth be said, misery loves company and solace. Y' all are really silly. what lives has it changed after two months you have 800k extra and now you put 1.5 million again only for your accounts to be frozen. already, you have used up and spent the 800k. MMM only made you spend the money you never wished to and also made you loose additional. is this not pure sillyness ?? Nexttime and even now, lets engage our brains and make something out of ourselves. we have got population, yet a large number of that population can't think for and by themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ultimate cycler crashed, sit has been restored but members refuse to pay when due.

MMM crash .chai what a bloody xmas.
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by SaintzPeter(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
hmm... MMM
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by wezzyjasified(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
OmaHomes:
Why do people pray for MMM to crash? ...
Around the world, mainly in Nigeria, MMM have helped thousands of people sustain a living.
Today, it entered a temporary #pause mode, and so many people and media will come out to make the masses panic the more.
Now let me ask..
* what do we do when people owing us tell us to give them one month to pay? WE WAIT!
* what do we do when our employer tell use he cant pay salary for 2 months due to accrued debts? WE WAIT!
* All the civil servants that the government have been owing for months, what do they do? THEY WAIT!
*what do ladies that are dating and the fiancee promised them next December, what do they do? THEY WAIT!
* all the campaign promised that are promised to us and is to be fulfilled, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!
* most of us spent millions to get a certificate in various schools, yet no job, what are we doing? WE ARE WAITING!
THE COUNTRY HAVE TRAINED US TO ALWAYS WAIT.
Most of us have made 5 × of what we started with in MMM so... WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN THIS SYSTEM NOW.
WE WILL COWARDS TO START WRITING RUBBISH ABOUT MMM.
MMM HAVE HELPED MILLIONS.
IF THEY WANT TO SHUT DOWN, THEY WONT GIVE U ACCESS TO LOG IN TO THE SITE...
IF IT HAVE HELPED YOU BEFORE, DONT BE A COWARD, BELIEVE IN IT NOW, .....I PERCEIVE A JOYFUL JANUARY FOR ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS .
IF YOU HAVE SPARE MONEY, PH, YOU WONT BE MATCHED TILL JANUARY... AND YOUR MONEY WILL GROW IN YOUR POCKET.
na people when nor dey do MMM dey shout pass

very very right.. I don pH today sef. and I'm not bothered
na ppl wey no dey do mmm dey shout pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Druss(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
I feel no pity for anyone caught. Warnings have been given yet insults followed those who warned. Welcome to life - you win some, you lose some.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by mathew247: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
I wann enter mmm,abeg i need guilder.
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by gemale(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zico5:
I'm a beneficiary of this great innovation called mmm. I will not be ungrateful, mmm has changed my life. I pray it comes back better.
Dude u were sucker bait used 2 lure more pple in2 d scheme. It was obvious dt it was an unsustainable enterprise. Nw numerous pple hv bn left 2 bear d loss. Sincerely 4 d sanity of many, I hope it comes back in January or else many Nigerians wld die.
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
pumppin:
i told my friends in naija that mmm is a fraud but they ignored me even when am talking from expirience as a victim in south africa

but they said it's still functional in S A
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by trentslawson(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's unwise of people to laugh and rejoice at the misfortunes of others. You can invest money into a genuine business and it may crash, so why all these mockery?

Welcome to Africa my brother, see as e dey sweet some ppl for belle nawa o, your own fellow person

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
trentslawson:

Welcome to Africa my brother, see as e dey sweet some ppl for belle nawa o, your own fellow person
Na so life be ooo my brother

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by HomeOfMe(f): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Phoenix619:
Seun we know you're an avid hater of mmm so I'm not surprised about this unnecessary and fruitless campaign of yours. For all we know you might have bribed by this useless govt to create panic but that mission is dead on arrival!

MMM is not crashing, just visit the nearest bank to you and see those matched over the weekend paying. smiley The site is taking a break to reduce the rush this festive season. Come January it'll be business as usual. Nobody will loses his or her money

Let them keep talking and let the money keep growing. Pay heed to nairaland at your own peril. grin

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by dollyjoy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
niggi4life:
In as much as the MMM frozen NEWS came as a shock to so many, i have already foresaw it this December and sternly warned my close people rendering help this December to halt till next year.

A friend got paid this morning around 6AM by a participant via online transfer for the sum of 260K.

The guy persistently called back about 40mins later and asked my friend to please send the money back to him that he heard MMM has crashed .

If you were in my friend's shoe what will you do?

NB: this isn't a joke at all
I will take my investment and send the bonus to him. That might save someone's lifesmiley

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by fakati(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Eeya bro take heart o just tell your landlord to wait till January.
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by progress69: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
wizzakosh:
and if truly ur brain is working, how does crashed page shows on screen? Will a crashed site still shows the page or not. Let try n reason like an educated fellow. We all read what they wrote.

U be Epa. U nor know anything I swear and u say ubare educated?
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by bongolistik(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
afbstrategies:
A fraud designed to tap into the gullibility of Africans. Someone who ran something similar is spending over 200 years in jail in America. Work hard for your money or get ready for heartbreaks. Sorry that your planned xmas celebrations are hitting the brick walls.

Politicians have used and dumped you.
Now it's MMM and Nairabet Abi? lipsrsealed
please take it easy with the exaggeration.. How can someone spend 200 years in prison? unless you are trying to say after the person died at 100 years, they still buried his corpse in the prison for additional 100 years to complete it 200 years.. Oga just tek am easy the blow this lies in the name of proving points
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by balanceofterror1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pylony:
Wahahahaha! I promise this laugh a week ago. I said the scheme will fail many and some guys call me names for saying so now "e don happen" in the words of P'square. grin

Don't mind them
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by VERDA: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pylony:
What do you call a financial site that claim because it can't take the heavy traffic from its very own investors it need to froze down the site for a month, during a special time as the yuletide when its a fact many would be spending? It fails in its obligation as a financial entity to provid to warn investors prior to now that many are crying foul already cause for one, you were not informed its a usual thing to experience the froze.

From what I have gathered so far,it is not a business and hence the participants are not investors,its a community where people contribute with the hope that people will contribute to you too with interest after a given period,it was also clearly stated on their site that only spare money should be used cos delays such as this may occur.It was also clearly stated as part of their mode of operations that a time may come when the system might be frozen for a while to correct any anomaly,people just dont like understanding things properly b4 jumping in.Finally,you really should go to the source for information and not depend on newspapers with their false reportage.

1 Like

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by ichommy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
samuel19222:
I was drinking Hollandia yoghurt when someone called me to
say that MMM has been frozen. Oboy, the Hollandia
started testing like Alomo.

LoL cheesy grin
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by bongolistik(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
majekdom2:
I see some participants defending the useless scheme saying it is not for the weak hearted, it changed lives, its a risk worth taking.... truth be said, misery loves company and solace. Y' all are really silly. what lives has it chafter two months you have 800k extra and now you put 1.5 million again only for your accounts to be frozen. already, you have used up and spent the 800k. MMM only made you spend the money you never wished to and also made you loose additional. is this not pure sillyness ?? Nexttime and even now, lets engage our brains and make something out of ourselves. we have got population, yet a large number of that population can't think for and by themselves.
Oga it not so.. Some persons truly benefited a lot. Don't forget it is money changing hand and those that came in earlier surely benefited in one way or the other.. And those that came in later or used greed to invest when it entered pause mode will be the ones bitting their fingers
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Pamperme: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
I have been monitoring my colleague's movement since morning... make the guy no go lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He put N250k, collected N295k... Told him to put back only the gain... He no hear

Now the whole N300k is gone. He hasn't said anything since morning...

May be i should call his wife to come carry her load, abi? I warned him o

6 Likes

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
niggi4life:
In as much as the MMM frozen NEWS came as a shock to so many, i have already foresaw it this December and sternly warned my close people rendering help this December to halt till next year.

A friend got paid this morning around 6AM by a participant via online transfer for the sum of 260K.

The guy persistently called back about 40mins later and asked my friend to please send the money back to him that he heard MMM has crashed .

If you were in my friend's shoe what will you do?

NB: this isn't a joke at all

OYO is his case
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by petros4love(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin

Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
hardbody:

Genuine business with verifiable fundamentals will not earn you insults if and when they fail, can a ponzi scheme be seen in that light, i do not think so

True that but mockery is fuckery , rejoice only at your fortunes , whichever way it comes
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
bongolistik:
Oga it not so.. Some persons truly benefited a lot. Don't forget it is money changing hand and those that came in earlier surely benefited in one way or the other.. And those that came in later or used greed to invest when it entered pause mode will be the ones bitting their fingers
Greed is one of the reasons why one would join in the first place.Those that came in earlier you said, they may have later created tens of accounts with their money. they may be a victim of the present freeze. Those that have benefited are the organizers, the admin, the folks arranging and doing the pairing because they are the ones monitoring it. they have only used the money of gullible and make money fast individuals.
Re: I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out by Exciton(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Diiverexii:
Good morning ones again.

Please i want u all to understand what the MMM community is i to now and also let your Dl's understand too with understanding there wouldn't be any panic.

The community saw that GHing was faaar more than PHing and u all know @such circumstance some will get paid while some will loose their money and the mmm community will crash.
But to our best favor sergey mavrodi brought the pause mode in so that no one will looses a penny. So that this community will last long
Build you and your family up
Make sure it's sustained for as long as we want.

Please educate your Dl's not to panic but understand what is happening.
It's an advantage for you
PH now and you will not be. Matched in 3weeks from now until January end.

It is better a pause mode comes than it crashing like *ultimate circle* and other copy cats that don't have background

I hope this little explanation will lighting up your fears.

YOUR MONEY IS IN SAFE HANDS CHECK YOUR MAVRO.

Hehehehehehe! Pastors, politicians, car salesmen etc. This is what they have in common.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.