Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Boost Your Child's Nutritional Intake With Reload 4 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boost Your Child's Nutritional Intake With Reload 4 Kids (5078 Views)

Husband Buys Car For Side Chick, Abandons 4 Kids, Wife / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Child's Nutritional Intake With Reload 4 Kids by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
We present to you... RELOAD FOR KIDZ

Reload 4 kidz helps to keep our children healthy and strong, fortified with multivitamins, multi-minerals, antioxidants alongside whole fruits and veggies designed just for our little ones, supporting them with nutrition you can trust.
Helps to increase appetite of finicky eaters who simply aren't eating enough, provides nutritional balance for kids who eat a lot of fast foods, convenience foods, and processed foods or drink a lot of carbonated soda, which can leach vitamins and minerals from their bodies.

Give your child a boost!

FOR THIS AND MORE CONTACT US @22, DIYA STREET, 2ND FLOOR HOME AFFAIRS COMPLEX, IFAKO GBAGADA. CALL/WHAPP: 08153872443. INSTAGRAM/TWITTER/BBM @SALVERELIFESTYL

Re: Boost Your Child's Nutritional Intake With Reload 4 Kids by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2016
Reload with Reload... Let your child stand out.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Ways To Have A Fun Filled Honeymoon In Nigeria With Little Expenses / See What My Landlord Gave Me Yesterday (picture) / Video:nigerian Woman Catches Best Friend Sleeping With Her Husband In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.