Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

She Needs Prayers Nigerians Help Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Needs Prayers Nigerians Help Her (462 Views)

Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers / Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Prayers Nigerians Help Her by Crazyclown45: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
I saw this on facebook decided to drop it here

it looks so confusing

i pity the poor woman and her daughters

making out with her son and still says its her husbands fault

what a life!! embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

Re: She Needs Prayers Nigerians Help Her by missunknown: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Speechless
Re: She Needs Prayers Nigerians Help Her by Crazyclown45: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
A lot of people are insulting the poor woman on Facebook

honestly i really pity her

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Needs Prayers Nigerians Help Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
It is a sad story but I guess everything is messed up to the core and it's too late to rebuild a new life... She obviously passed her baton to her children thinking everything will be better once they are into prostitution..

Que sera sera.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Bans Officers, Men From Posting Operations On Social Media / . / Scumbag Hubby Beat His Wife With No Mercy In Front Of Crying Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.