Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo (83324 Views)

Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Man Kills His Biological Mother In Otukpo, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 14, 2016
DBSmakeovers:
Psychologically, MMM ponzi scheme is for the greedy, thieves and jobless dude...But calling for the arrest and prosecution of those behind MMM by Federal Government has not been justified because the Government have failed to provide basic amenities and jobs for the citizen, so people are finding the way to survive legitimate or not..
For my brothers and sisters ( Mavrodians) in MMM, can you setup a business without planning to make profit?
How do they pay you 30% without business transaction known to everyone of you?
How do they maintain website with huge database & traffic without advertisements revenue from Google or other companies?
What is the gain of the founder?
Why are you not border about the source of your profit because of poverty and greediness?
This is the logic
The 30% given to you every 30 days is called trust.When you start the scheme with 20,000 naira and receive 26,000 naira after 30 days, definitely you will continue to increase the money.
At a certain time, you will be tempted to try it with millions of naira if you have to gain quick large profit.At this stage, it is very easy for the owner of MMM to run away with your money when they meet target.
I wish you good luck at the end but certainly there is going to be a loser and it may be you, when you sell the only property your family have and donate the money....SAD END

You get sense. Teach am!!
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Well, I just PH on MMM right now not only that alone but NNN as well.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by haybellfire(m): 2:54am On Dec 14, 2016
MMM is a social mutual financial aid donation exchange network of ordinary people who have agreed to willingly extend financial helping hands to each other via donation to the community financially and also get help from another participant in the community. You get a 30% growth per month on the amount of help you provided.
So after 30 days your 10k would have grown at the rate of 30% that is after 30 days you can request to get a help of #13000
Let's say you have 10k you won't be needing in 30 days You simply create an order in your MMM account that you want to provide a help of 10k, the dispatcher will search for who needs the amount of help you wanna provide. So when your order gets dispatched you will be given the details of the participant you are to provide help to. You will send the money the participants and you will have to upload a proof of payment.
PM me for more information about MMM
Thanks.
http:///?i=haybellfire@gmail.com

You can chat my whatsapp
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by akanbiaa(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Ok
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by wizflower(f): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Lajet:
Please Nobody should kill himself. What about me that have 14.3 Million Naira in my 4 accounts I was so sad when I wanted to book to get help around 12.20 A.m today but I received a shock message I was very Sad since Morning but now I have decided to move on with my life. Let us hope that Mmm will be back by next Year January 2017. But I'm very worry because everybody will like to book for get help in January . Nobody will be willing to provide help. This may be a wrong move from Mmm they would have reduce the bonus to 15 % to 20% instead of 30%. Unless Mmm have there personal money to pay people for 2 months before they can convince members of Mmm that everything is alright without that I doubt if it will be possible unless they have another plan
You're too greed for my liking
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by kabanayol9(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Drinking insecticides not the solution bro.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Barristter07: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2016
OnankpaBa:
naija with awoof. We tto like easy way to make cash

that is the problem , Like a friend told me yesterday .. Its all boils down to greed and laziness. Most especially " Greed"

" It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."
- Seneca
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by euchariadavid(f): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Hahahahaha.MMM indeed
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Troubleking: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2016
He's an idiot. Was he not warned?
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OnankpaBa(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol... Do you like hard way to make cash undecided

SURE
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by SweetLove0(f): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2016
wampy:
lol you are the bad belle people ba

grin grin grin
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by ExInferis(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Lajet:
Please Nobody should kill himself. What about me that have 14.3 Million Naira in my 4 accounts I was so sad when I wanted to book to get help around 12.20 A.m today but I received a shock message I was very Sad since Morning but now I have decided to move on with my life. Let us hope that Mmm will be back by next Year January 2017. But I'm very worry because everybody will like to book for get help in January . Nobody will be willing to provide help. This may be a wrong move from Mmm they would have reduce the bonus to 15 % to 20% instead of 30%. Unless Mmm have there personal money to pay people for 2 months before they can convince members of Mmm that everything is alright without that I doubt if it will be possible unless they have another plan

You don't sound like someone who has 14m.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by kennymoses2012(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2016
I said it..........you want to reap where you didn't sow
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by ExInferis(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2016
GoroTango:
You shouldnt be laughing angry This is very terrible news. Over the next few weeks more of our country men and women who invested in the scheme will take a similar path as the one taken by this poor fellow. Very disturbing indeed

How is that a bad thing?

A fool and his money are better parted.

Besides this will hopefully trim the population since we breed like wild rabbits.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by irisola(f): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2016
you guyz should stop bringing fun out of wat is not funny.. people take risk..life itself is a risk..some people ave huge money in this MMM tingy dont say wat will break them down the more..rather encourage them nd reassure them#irepNURSING#
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by FullDepth1: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by harmbhrosz(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2016
OnankpaBa:

SURE
s which of the below jobs do you do? loading of truck for people at the market, carrying one bag of rice/pepper/beans for less than #100 or do you collecting waste in push around trucks undecided
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by donmartinsgmai(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Toks2008:
I have never invested in MMM but the freezing by the management makes sense at least for now till January before we can make conclusions.

The freeze is logical because many people will not want to give help due to the Xmas and for those who get help,they will not want to give help in terms of re entry.

So as an e-commerce consultant I would like to tell all MMM members to wait and not panic yet.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by abiambo(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2016
lol
am sure u ve been praying for this day for months but guess what u will be shamed
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

How gullible Nigerians are. The best way to double your money,is to fold it into two and put it in your pocket.

This man will be okay,killing himself will not bring back his money,and he should not make his fiancee a widow before even the marriage.

If anybody invested in this MMM thing. Walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the face and say LOUDLY " I am DUMB"

And you can then CRY in private.

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by drskyfly007(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2016
TRYING TO COUNT HOW MANY LETTER "M" WE HAVE IN Muhammadu Buhari
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Aaam(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2016
like seriously? tell me this is a lie.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by tiwasiaife(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2016
U derive joy to see the downfall of ur fellow being while u go to church or mosque asking God to better your life. how do u expect God to answer such prayers when your heart is filled with evil hatred and bad intentions. but my assurance to all of you is this: Come next year january mmm will comeout stronger and stronger and most of you will regret ur actions towards your fellow humans who are looking for a means to survive in bad economic situation our govt has placed us.God bless movrodi God bless Nigerian participants God bless us all.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Some people that have been looking for a way to esccape from their responsibilities will now use mmm as an excuse.
Who panic and suicide help except cowards who are scare of life. Those saying that federal government warned Nigerians, who federal government help. Federal government didn't like mmm from the start because it was helping Nigerians. And federal government is a mighty enemy of the people. It grows thin when people are healthy. I didn't benefit from it but I know people who did so I was not all bad or fake. All hope is not loss yet. Anyone committing suicide cos us mmm is crazy.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
fijiano202:
Rapture has begun

Ur stuupidity knows no boundaries. Shallow thinker and religious zombie. How does mmm relates to ur stuupid rapture. In this world only the poor believe in religion.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Hassanaz(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
SECURITY MATTER - SERIOUS MATA!
MMM MATTER - SERIOUS MATA O....
Safety Tips:
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and u can as well dial 112 in case u are in Lagos or invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person
Please pass it round to save lives. Tanx
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2016
FullDepth1:
Now i'm confused.

I just got paid some few moments ago. Got an Alert.

Contributed 50k last month, and i just got paid 67k now. I don't understand. Is this crash real?

Pls kindly Advise.

I got paid 25k yesterday by the last person to provide help for me. Mmm is still active and the site not crashed. The Mavro is only frozen maybe because they wanna upgrade the site and remove scam profiles in it.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

How gullible Nigerians are. The best way to double your money,is to fold it into two and put it in your pocket.

This man will be okay,killing himself will not bring back his money,and he should not make his fiancee a widow before even the marriage.

If anybody invested in this MMM thing. Walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the face and say LOUDLY " I am DUMB"

And you can then CRY in private.

The scheme will still come up in the next 3 years and some people will still invest..
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by fijiano202(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Stelvin101:

Ur stuupidity knows no boundaries. Shallow thinker and religious zombie. How does mmm relates to ur stuupid rapture. In this world only the poor believe in religion.
my people perish cos lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
fijiano202:
my people perish cos lack of knowledge

Lack of Knowledge block ur left ear!
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by 0ubenji(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
OYAY:

If they can not alert their client or awoof seeking audience of their impending pause mode then it is a scam! They claimed it is genuine hence failure to disclose this freeze confirm my suspicion.
If u've made business plans before, you'll know what a contingency is. That will serve as ur reply mahn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.