Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History (72565 Views)

Players With Most Red Cards In PL History: Vieira 2nd With 8, Gerrard In Top 20 / Lionel Messi Dribbles Past Five Players In Argentina 2-2 Uruguay Draw (Photos) / Five Players Who Should Have Made Super Eagles World Cup List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Funjosh(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
tongue
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by sod09(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
oloshi pep no wonder

1 Like

Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Randy100: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
But Pep said he doesn't believe in tackles by his defenders.

Is this some sort of an hypocrisy? undecided

He is a master of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by OlgaLeez: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good opportunity to earn money, to watch their favorite matches
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by jchuchu(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
See pep self
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by moses93(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
we are talking of MMM that collapsed, and you guys are there talking of red card? it shall not be well with PETER and SADIQ wey introduced me into this ungodly nonsense... na my mama I de pity o if not, I for don kill myself tey tey. how I won take do registration to go to university now? and I don't have anybody to sponsor me. the person that was supposed to help lost his job, what the hell am I even doing on this earth sef?
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Koolking(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pepe of Real Madrid should make the list
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by balanceofterror1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
stevebond007:

I never assumed he could make the list , he seems a gentle man

Just like in the Army, there's no gentleman in the field of play.
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Defaramade(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
What of Zidane?
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Iseoluwani: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
moses93:
we are talking of MMM that collapsed, and you guys are there talking of red card? it shall not be well with PETER and SADIQ wey introduced me into this ungodly nonsense... na my mama I de pity o if not, I for don kill myself tey tey. how I won take do registration to go to university now? and I don't have anybody to sponsor me. the person that was supposed to help lost his job, what the hell am I even doing on this earth sef?

Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Yemike(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
moses93:
so you're thinking your foolishness should be a burden unto others abi?
You've been told to use your spare money.
What's your money doing in mmm up to this moment? after several warning by the senate. #ode!
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Gangster1ms: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
robosky02:
2. Vincent Peter "Vinnie" Jones (born 5 January 1965) is a British actor and former professional footballer who played as a midfielder from 1984 to 1999 notably for Wimbledon, Leeds United, Sheffield United and Chelsea.

Born in Watford, Hertfordshire, England, Jones represented and captained the Welsh national football team, having qualified via a Welsh grandparent. As a member of the "Crazy Gang", he won the 1988 FA Cup Final with Wimbledon, a club for which he played well over 200 games during two spells between 1986 and 1998. He also played for Chelsea, Leeds United, Sheffield United and Queens Park Rangers. Jones was a defensive midfielder who was especially noted for his very aggressive style of play, earning him a "hard man" image on the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vm0x8JpBU&gl=NG&hl=en-GB
grin grin i like this guy die... even in the movies they use him as the tough guy.

1 Like

Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by tosyne2much(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sergio Ramos no make the list ni?
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by CzarChris(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
this list is not complete without GENNARO GATTUSO my mannest man.

1 Like

Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by sheylarhh(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
slawomir:
Balotelli, Pepe, Ramos and Diego Costa will hold that spot by the time their football career is over. let's wait and see.
Costa no dey collect red card
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by kolamilan(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
paul scholes ??
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by kinibigdeal(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dont worry, Balloteli will join that list soon
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Sultty(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
robosky02:

5. Josep "Pep" Guardiola Sala ( born 18 January 1971) is a Spanish professional football coach and former player who is the current manager of Manchester City.

who else do u expect to b there? This helpless bald headed guy is like a red card magnet grin
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
That Vinnie Jones dude too rugged asweargrin as I watch one of im movies "company of heroes". The guy na badass British war veteran. Forget sey na movie but the guy like to kill and beat German soldiers for fun
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
What of Mikel
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by elfakkawy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you're a Madrid fan and asked; One word to describe Sergio Ramos
What would that word be?

Mine would be, two-edged
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Paulchris(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
slawomir:
Balotelli, Pepe, Ramos and Diego Costa will hold that spot by the time their football career is over. let's wait and see.
Costa has less than 3 career redcards..... Only 1 for Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by dsauce: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
the list can never be complete without joe barton

2 Likes

Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
one thing is common ( defender and defensive midfielder)

Na their work ooo
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by elfakkawy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
It's not over until Ramos scores
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Emperormartin(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
surprise no Italian or even players from Italian league made the list....
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by elfakkawy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Emperormartin:
I smell Serie A myth
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by JohnVianney: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Emperormartin:
serie a has intelligent defenders
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
dotman4real007:
mr pep you self no get discipline!
people wey dem send to play ball for pitch reach there begin mortal combat, shaolin style, taekwondo smh
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by adegeye38(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
moses93:
Sorry, bro but you were overcome by greed, but dont kill yourself, when there is life there is hope.
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by Adasun(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
stevebond007:

I never assumed he could make the list , he seems a gentle man
u da watch ball so?shocked

pep wey da hala for touch line like person wey drink weed.grin

na english football calm am oo
Re: Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History by francotunsco: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
what a feat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Putin's Funny Reaction To Russia Goal Against Saudi Arabia (VIDEO) / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.