Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me (7105 Views)

Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay / Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by kettykin: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
I hope Nigeria's government don't sentence this young man to death for unproven charges of treasonable felony in a country where hardened Boko Haram terrorist despite their atrocities are being set free while armed bandits masquerading as herdsmen are paid Ransom by state governments and allowed to go Scot free after killing, raping and sacking neighborhoods

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Arijude(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
donphilopus:

I thought someone deserted his people and ran to Abidjan when the heat was much?
Being the coward you people are, I don't even know whether you people can face the Nigerian and British army for a week talk less of years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by casket4Mynd44: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Another bastard, just like the one we have on this useless site
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by midol: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
donphilopus:

So unfortunate!

And some people would term this bravely? So sad!

And they wanna make this man the President of Biafra? I wish them success though. But they should quit the name-calling and all those derogatory remarks on the Nigeria State.

Obende if you are sensible like me, you will ask why can't we stay in our one nigeria without these so called Biafrans that we hate? Dem tie our placenta with them ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Arijude(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
donphilopus:

This is becoming stale na..Why can't you be innovative for once?
Shut up. You lack what to say to prove his assertion untrue. Now, is what he said true or false ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by midol: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
donphilopus:

I thought someone deserted his people and ran to Abidjan when the heat was much?

Obende Philemon, freedom is not about carrying your D1cck in your hands and chasing after underaged girls like you do on the internet. The Biafrans did not fall for the caliphate like we yoruba muslims did in kwara and usian bolted to Ibadan en mass to survive gambari onslaught. Therefore we must respect them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by dee02(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kanu toothless bulldog..... If you know what is good for you, better relax and play ball with the FG or else you will wind up finally in jail, alongside your supporters who step beyond the boundaries!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by midol: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
I admire Kanu. Instead of begging like balless 'Generals' Diya and Adisa of our yorubaland. He is looking his enemy in the face and telling them the truth. Even Awolowo drank rat poison instead of facing the enemy when he was accused of treason.

If we yorubas had 4% of the testorone in an Igbo man, our effiminate people wouldn't be serfs to the caliphate today in yorubaland. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
endoski:
it is no longer news that Nigeria is a zoo. imagine accusing someone openly,publishing his name in the newspapers and coming to try in secret. only in naija undecided undecided yet the dullard is going to persuade jammeh to step down
Unfortunately your opinion don't count, so bury your head in cow sh!t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by badnature: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
donphilopus:

So unfortunate!

And they wanna make this man the President of Biafra? I wish them success though. But they should quit the name-calling and all those derogatory remarks on the Nigeria State.
baboons and monkeys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by momentarylapse: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin

The albino plonker is seriously pained! See frustration?

Ride on PMB......he must munch on more rotten beans this xmas.....ha ha ha ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by badnature: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
donphilopus:

The derogatory names callers have arrived. They can't air their views without throwing tantrums. I hope Biafrans are not among the animals in the so-called zoo? I also hope Biafra wouldn't be a zoo if actualized?
baboons and monkeys that what you are.if anybody is derogatory it's your"oba" who said in a democracy individuals are not free to vote a candidate of their choice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
endoski:
it is no longer news that Nigeria is a zoo. imagine accusing someone openly,publishing his name in the newspapers and coming to try in secret. only in naija undecided undecided yet the dullard is going to persuade jammeh to step down
I'm sorry for misquoting you, the slowpoke above you was actually my target.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by badnature: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
What do you mean by intimidation? A man in prison for more than a year is saying that he can not be intimidated. Kanu is a flat headed monkey and dry chest beating ineffectual Buffoon! Shege dan iska. angry
almajiri have you eaten? If no,come and worsh plate for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by badnature: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
What do you mean by intimidation? A man in prison for more than a year is saying that he can not be intimidated. Kanu is a flat headed monkey and dry chest beating ineffectual Buffoon! Shege dan iska. angry
almajiri don't forget to clean the mucous in your nose,it's not a vanilla ice cream

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by egokudiowomoney: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Noneroone:
if only awolowo raised his voice like this, a primary school teacher called prime minister wouldnt have thrown hin into ail.
Awolowo was thrown into jail during military era.can Nnamdi Kanu try this during Buhari military regime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by badnature: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
doctokwus:
Tend to pity Kanu now.
He seems passionate enough and convinced on his course.His ultra violent advocation of the method of achieving the Biafra cause was just going overboard.
He shud calm down and allow the court trial to begin.
He has definitely got some sympathies with some people.
"violent" you said? Can you tell me one incidence where IPOB killed or vandalised goods or property?.and how do you describe the activities of the official arm wings of the Islamic state(Nigeria army)? Hausa,and the fulani wielding AK47? ?? The stupidity of black monkeys from Africa is beyond me.i don't want to sin against the"spirit". I wonder why God created black Africans when he knows he will not give them commonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by badnature: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:
Nigeria charged the dudes for treasonable felony and should be transparent in the trial. It is only when the evidence is seriously lacking that government resorts to kangaroo modality. What a shame. One wonders why Nigerians continue to ask for respect from other nationalities when they indulge in this form of stupidity.
that is why we do not want to be part of these shame

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
donphilopus:

So unfortunate!

So the better man to make a president is a skinny terrorist, yobbish and unforgiving illiterate? .....pitiful! No matter how abokk! bleach his skin to look like Russians, he remains Abokk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by badnature: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:

Do you understand the meaning of the word - violent?
do the understand English? When you leave in a place where someone overthrew a civilian government and the same person today is charging another person for treason.Most of these baboons and monkeys called nigerians including those of THEM that called themself lawyers,San,human right activies if you ask them what is treason the don't know,because if they do! The will not charge kanu for it.to average baboons and monkeys treason is what ever their government tell them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Etogist: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
donphilopus:

The derogatory names callers have arrived. They can't air their views without throwing tantrums. I hope Biafrans are not among the animals in the so-called zoo? I also hope Biafra wouldn't be a zoo if actualized?
Your answer is YES

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by PDJT: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Stupid Nigeria! Let our people go!!

We did not agree in any form or shape to be in this shitty country called Nigeria.

If other Africans, entrapped in this failed experiment destined for failure from the start, won't seek for their Freedom, We Biafrans shall do so!
Let our people go, so you guys can continue the experiment.

Marriage isn't by force. Stay on your own, let me stay on my own, is that a crime??

Na waoh!! Some Africans and their inability to reason. Those that set-up this Slave camp, are united in their country and forging ahead whilst they maintain that all Nations in Nigeria must live together and continue to massacre each other.
No Unity, No Progress, No Justice, No Fairness, No Common values, No Common ideology, No Common culture.,, yet the Nigerian Establishment and their British counterpart insist that the people must live together, what is this about?
A set-up for future war or what?

What does the Hausa/Fulani people for example have in common with us for God's sake, that they don't have with Niger people?
Why don't they seek to have a country with their people in Niger, Chad etc?

Those making peaceful agitation impossible, are certainly approving violent agitation.

Britain that designed Nigeria are busy loosening themselves from the European Union.
Shame on Buhari, Shame on Nigeria corrupt establishment, Shame on Nigerians insisting on this fraudulent unworkable cesspit called Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by chiefobdk(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
midol:
I admire Kanu. Instead of begging like balless 'Generals' Diya and Adisa of our yorubaland. He is looking his enemy in the face and telling them the truth. Even Awolowo drank rat poison instead of facing the enemy when he was accused of treason.

If we yorubas had 4% of the testorone in an Igbo man, our effiminate people wouldn't be serfs to the caliphate today in yorubaland. grin

I for curse person wey ban u. But

I don miss ur posts

U are a different afonja Muslim. . Re u from poverty state of osun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Its pretty obvious Nnamdi Kanu is getting more and more frustrated by his seemingly non-ending incarceration. For this he has non other to blame than himself. It is he who stalled his trial by allowing his lawyers raise frivolous objections to the progress of his trial, all in attempt to play to the gallery of his supporters. Now he has irritated the trial judge. Talk about pride being a man's worst enemy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
the truth is what most fools here are missing!
nnamdi kanu has the heart of every well meaning igbos! even women would gladly die for him! this video just made IPOB STRONGER! the igbo man believes in any man who keeps his words.......... KANU IS A god! and should he open his mouth and say the word, nigeria will end in 2 weeks just as he boasted. just aske yourself, WHAT GAVE HIM THE MORALE TO CALL THE DULLARD A MAD MAN IN COURT? SOMETHING MUST BE BACKING THAT GUY UP!! IGBOS ARE SMART//... BUILDING SECRET TIES AND YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WITH WHO!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by Fieryice(f): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Only men who are fearless and has utmost faith in the cause they are fighting for will act this way. Ohama dike. A man ready to give his life for his people. May Chukwu Okike,keep you strong and grant us victory. Your sacrifices shall never be forgotten.
After all is said and done Biafra must come. Ise!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by CecyAdrian(f): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fieryice:
Only men who are fearless and has utmost faith in the cause they are fighting for will act this way. Ohama dike. A man ready to give his life for his people. May Chukwu Okike,keep you strong and grant us victory. Your sacrifices shall never be forgotten.
After all is said and done Biafra must come. Ise!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by kettykin: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
Awolowo was thrown into jail during military era.can Nnamdi Kanu try this during Buhari military regime?

How people twist history for their selfish aims and to deceive the gullible. Awolowo was imprisoned during the regime of Ahmadu bello the former premier of northern Nigeria before the team of Nzeogwu struck and slaughtered Ahmadu bello

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by doctokwus: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
DerideGull:

Do you understand the meaning of the word - violent?
Do u understand d word advocation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by progress69: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Noneroone:
if only awolowo raised his voice like this, a primary school teacher called prime minister wouldnt have thrown him into jail.

This one that is making noise is in one mansion in Banana island ab? cheesy

I nor understand u point o? If this noise have saved kunu, i will have understood grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me by ekesimo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
the intimidation is getting too much. He can't be tried in secret, it is uncalled for. Where are the OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C
Your own is being slaughtered in cold blood. speak out!!!
The intimidation is too much, we can't contain it again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Oldest Looking 15yr Old Immigrant / Nigerian Army Court Martial 14 STF Soldiers For "Gross Misconduct" / Okada Are Restricted On 475 Out Of 9,100 Roads – Opeifa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.