Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (5949 Views)

MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / Why MMM Will Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by Godtaye: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
you could try extending the time and do a Lil bit counselling to your pairer
Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by Pesuzok(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2016
enairaprof:
I just got paid N120000 too.

The moderators will not give this thread attention.

Nairaland moderators and Seun always seeking for ways to spoil mmm. But I promise you, what you wish for mmm will happen to Nairaland.com

Very good, you have been paid, but are you providing help again? Most people that have been paid are thanking their God and are no longer providing help. So what does that mean. If those willing to provide help are doing that with just a little fraction of their gains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by ZombieMYND44: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pesuzok:

Very good, you have been paid, but are you providing help again? Most people that have been paid are thanking their God and are no longer providing help. So what does that mean. If those willing to provide help are doing that with just a little fraction of their gains

Leave this people. Yesterday they were quite and silent like a snail, humble as a sheep, today they have started running mouth as usual again. Dog wey go lost nor dey hear hunter whistle cheesy
Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by TBrenks(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
gladlacute:
I'm yet to be paid oooh, the person said his guider said he should not pay any money that mmm has crashed, I almost begged him (tears ) .my question is :will I need matched with another person cos his time expires tonight ? I need very reasonable responses please. Thank you

Go ahead and pay/ stand the chance of having ur Acct blocked.
MMM will be back soon.
Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by gladlacute(f): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
TBrenks:

Go ahead and pay/ stand the chance of having ur Acct blocked.
MMM will be back soon.
Oga, did you read what I wrote at all ?no be me want pay person, na the other way round

1 Like

Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by oloribabs(f): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
ff
Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by TBrenks(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2016
gladlacute:

Oga, did you read what I wrote at all ?no be me want pay person, na the other way round

Okies, no vex wink
Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by TBrenks(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
fratermathy:
See them.. lazy youths!

People are supporting good causes and investing in legitimate ventures.

These dimwits are here standing with MMM that has no office and recognition in Nigeria.

A scheme that has no good image! A scheme that encourages laziness and dimwittedness!

These are the so called leaders of of tomorrow. Future parents, husbands and wives. Some already are.

May they not use their children's destiny to play MMM!

Hey you there,
What's your own concern with the dimwitts?
How have you assisted these dimwitts?
Your so called Govt/ Authorities, how have they assisted these dimwitts?

Hey you there,
Respect your dimwitt self ooh!!!
DIMWIT angry

1 Like

Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by TBrenks(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Amebo123:

My pending GH expired this early morning 5am without any payment as the guy refuses to pay. Instead of re match the system just removed it so i dont have any GH again.

You'll be rematched.
Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by TomcyW: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2016
long live MMM Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by fratermathy(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2016
TBrenks:

Hey you there,
What's your own concern with the dimwitts?
How have you assisted these dimwitts?
Your so called Govt/ Authorities, how have they assisted these dimwitts?

Hey you there,
Respect your dimwitt self ooh!!!
DIMWIT angry

Re: MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! by gleatz: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
I was not rematched so I have cancelled the order, waiting for the 30days expiration while my mavro continues to grow.

Hoping all things works out well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! / MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. / Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.