Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu (6671 Views)

Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) / I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail / Nigeria: Nnamdi Kanu's Case is closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by talktimi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Treason trial is an open and shut procedure, the fg should try Nnamdi Kanu in public and let's get things over with cool

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by freshboi88: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
The man can rant from now till tomorrow, the judge has spoken and given her ruling, there is nothing u can do......How does concealing the identity of the witnesses amount to secret trial??....... The judge said the defence and prosecuting counsels woukd be able to c d identity of the witnesses, meaning him and his lawyers can c d witnesses.

It is for the safety of those who want to testify against u...so the whole world should see them so Tht ur followers would go and kill their families abi

Soon he would be left alone because he is fooling himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Pavore9: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Lots of dirt's including Buhari emissaries and messages to his cell...Let justice prevail I pray!!!

Let him spill it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by gawu1: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Lots of dirt's including Buhari emissaries and messages to his cell...Let justice prevail I pray!!!
Hahahaah! You must be a comedian like Kanu himself. So revealing emissaries and messages from Buhari to Kanu in prison can shock Nigerians?
While, to remind you, your ancestors fought Nigeria for 3yrs yet nigeria remained unshocked except your ancestors & there offsprings who are still shocked to the marrow till today.
Your delictor thinks that by ranting he will be released.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by jahsharon: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu has been making this senseless statement which is just one of the very many senseless statements he has been making for some months/years now. He has done one year anniversary in Kuje prison and he is still making the same statement that make Ojukwu to sacrifice about 3 million Biafrans to Nigerian Soldiers. I rather believe MMM than believe this albino.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by momentarylapse: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin
truthonmission:
what is d problem of all these black demons from d west. they always taking a fair skin igbo as a bleach skin. we are a naturally fair in colour.

When you finish crying do me a favour and jump off the onitsha bridge!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

And in all, you made no attempt to address the message here or the injustice...just interested in pouring your invectives on Nnamdi Kanu...Anyway, the justice MUST prevail...and those who wish injustice on others will also experience sufficient dose of injustice too...
Please, what's the injustice? And who is being treated unjustly and how? Would love to know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by cybernaut(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetrace:
This guy comes across as so arrogant. I wonder why his followers can't see that. He is such a hate filled demagogue. A person that wants to be a leader addressing the president in such rude terms! Haba! No diplomacy at all. Someone whose moods determine his manners. I pray his dream for Nigeria never comes to fulfillment. I know people claim that Nigeria was created along unnatural lines. That Nigeria is an amalgamation of people who have nothing in common. But, I still believe in a united Nigeria. The US is made of people with more diverse cultures. So is France, South Africa and most other nations. The Igbos may have legitimate beefs. But, so do all other tribes of Nigeria. Especially the so called minority tribes. Should all tribes break away and form weak nations? Please, the Igbos should spend more time and energy forcing their governors to accountability. After all, their civilian governors have been Igbos. Meanwhile, I applaud the group of Igbo millionaires who have come together to change Igbo land. I pray they succeed.
femi kayode said: nnamdi kanu has three spirit. Spirit of nnamdi azikiwe,kaduna nzeogwu and ojukwu all in him. We are now moving to spirit of nzeogwu and ojukwu. D zoo must fall and very soon there will be no Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by sweetrace(f): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

And in all, you made no attempt to address the message here or the injustice...just interested in pouring your invectives on Nnamdi Kanu...Anyway, the justice MUST prevail...and those who wish injustice on others will also experience sufficient dose of injustice too...

Justice? Treason is a crime in every country. When Nnamdi Kanu declared verbal war on Nigeria, he should have known there'd be consequences. Let's assume he truly believes in Biafra. He must also know that the president of Nigeria is obligated to to bring him to book.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by CursedIboes: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
[s]
MadamExcellency:

No matter how you hide your fears, insecurity and bigotry, they are still as glaring as the sun.

Abeg shift make we read intelligent and informative contributions.

Senseless post.
[/s]

Ngwakwe, The old tribalist ex-mod.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Nigeria is down already...No need pushing her down more...I need you and pray for you to come over using a visa wink
you've been saying that since last year and here we are about to enter a new one
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
MadamExcellency:

No matter how you hide your fears, insecurity and bigotry, they are still as glaring as the sun.

Abeg shift make we read intelligent and informative contributions.

Senseless post.

Oburu kwa nu na ibughi nwa nnemu nwaanyi, akam apia ngi utali. Agbaharam gi!
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by SAHACO(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
01emek:
That you believe in a united Nigeria dose not give you the impetus to force people into believing in this contraption and force marriage .

Many Nations might have survive harmoniously like you rightly said but ours is not working for us and the way out is the best option.

If other tribe want to break away because the igbos clamor for succession , its simply means they don't know what they want or they are just there because the igbos are still there.
God bless you, say no more.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by MadamExcellency: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Oburu kwa nu na ibughi nwa nnemu nwaanyi, akam apia ngi utali. Agbaharam gi!

I ko-chago nu m, bia mara n'mbu nwanne gi nwanyi. O kwa ya?
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
MadamExcellency:

I ko-chago nu m, bia mara n'mbu nwanne gi nwanyi. O kwa ya?

Hapu okwu! Obu kwa nu ngi malitere ya. Ma na nke ahu abu go ihe gara aga. Agam ekpochapu ha ugbua.
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by NaWetinDey(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweetrace:
This guy comes across as so arrogant. I wonder why his followers can't see that. He is such a hate filled demagogue. A person that wants to be a leader addressing the president in such rude terms! Haba! No diplomacy at all. Someone whose moods determine his manners. I pray his dream for Nigeria never comes to fulfillment. I know people claim that Nigeria was created along unnatural lines. That Nigeria is an amalgamation of people who have nothing in common. But, I still believe in a united Nigeria. The US is made of people with more diverse cultures. So is France, South Africa and most other nations. The Igbos may have legitimate beefs. But, so do all other tribes of Nigeria. Especially the so called minority tribes. Should all tribes break away and form weak nations? Please, the Igbos should spend more time and energy forcing their governors to accountability. After all, their civilian governors have been Igbos. Meanwhile, I applaud the group of Igbo millionaires who have come together to change Igbo land. I pray they succeed.

Don't mind the failure. He failed from the beginning but his arrogance still drives him further into self destruction. He thinks his words can shift a leaf let alone affecting Nigeria. Madness is creeping in gradually. I will personally hold his parents responsible, they spoilt him and thereby destroyed him. Sometimes he even goes as close as saying that there is no God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
I just watched the video. Nnamdi Kanu is in some big trouble

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Gpdwise(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians can be so gullible how can you be a witness and your face will be covered imagine that to a high profile case like this. is this case drug related habbah. we are bigger than this rubbish!!!
Say Baba and his cronies keeps surprising me and when I think he can't go lower he just goes Dipper into stupidity.
face covered witness haven helps us

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by MadamExcellency: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Hapu okwu! Obu kwa nu ngi malitere ya. Ma na nke ahu abu go ihe gara aga. Agam ekpochapu ha ugbua.

Nno, Udo diri gi.
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Daplux4: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
I call all Igbos to say no to secret trial of Nnamdi kanu because buhari and his agents are all liars

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by kettykings: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
math2000:
sad

[size=28pt]they are ignorant people, they will end up like lesotho inside Nigeria.

they should all think, of what they do. [/size]
isnt lesotho better of than Nigeria
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Twistaray(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin

Mtcheew

Typical village ibo man : chestbeating, mouth,mouth..

tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by MeAboki(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
You will rant in public, secretly, you will send your traditional rulers to come and beg Buhari.

We are waiting for you to spill the secret.

Don't mind the empty chest beater; what is he waiting for?
He should have revealed the secret to destroy Nigeria immediately so that he can free his Biafra.
After all, wasn't that his idea in the first place and reason why he was encouraging his gullible IPOB youths to take up arms to destroy Nigeria?
What is he therefore waiting for when he could have easily destroyed the country in court without firing a single shot or loss of life and property?

I bet by now many of his gullible followers would be foolishly pumped up by these hollow empty threats - as if he achieved a landmark victory.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by CliffordOrji: 3:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Right? So true!! Where m I coming bae?

Over to me...how much is pounds sterling this morning? is this an attribute of a lively country?
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2016
gawu1:

Hahahaah! You must be a comedian like Kanu himself. So revealing emissaries and messages from Buhari to Kanu in prison can shock Nigerians?
While, to remind you, your ancestors fought Nigeria for 3yrs yet nigeria remained unshocked except your ancestors & there offsprings who are still shocked to the marrow till today.
gawu1:

Sanchez01:

Please, what's the injustice? And who is being treated unjustly and how? Would love to know. Thanks.
gawu1:

1)I see litany of Igbo phobic and bigoted beings whose hatred for the tribe has distorted their sense of justice and uprightness...So I rather ignore than engage any of you...

2)At the end, Nnamdi Kanu or igbo are not the losers when such travesty of justice, impunity, and distortion of truth(corruption) is institutionalized, it will happily go round to every other tribe one or the other... Example; Most middle belt folks were against the Igbo during the war as led by one of them; Gowon. Today, it is their tribe that is facing extermination and extinction not Igbo. Black Scorpion was eulogized by Yoruba as they vilified Ojukwu, kindly compare how those two ended and their later lives. how will history remember them?

3)Today, Buhari is the face of vilification against Igbo just as SW lead his cheerleaders chart, let's see who cries more at the end. Tinubu is already being used to test run their wrath. Fayose and others are in the cooler...

4)You may not like the face of Nnamdi Kanu(nobody needs you to hug him even) but he represents some HOME TRUTH which is self determination; a human right that can't be erased or wished away. Buhari also acknowledges this right hence supports freedom for lots of Muslim countries. He can't support them there while sitting on others here...

5)In all, I pray and hope for justice if not now then tomorrow. If Nnamdi Kanu doesn't get justice under buhari, he will get it from subsequent leaders. Nelson Mandela was in prison for 27years before he became a hero for the rest of his life and after death. Good morning!!!

Cc. sweetrace , GoroTango and others who quoted me...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by danot1030: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2016
someone should tell the dilector that he has entered gobe and their is nothing he can do to stop his secret witness trial than to make noise and brag.

He should just pray he does not earn death sentence but life imprisonment so that his grandchildren can learn a lesson when they will have to visit him in prison.
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by annayawchee: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2016
2017 is going to be a long year for nigerians and nigeria....
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Sanchez01: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Whynotthetruth

Okay, so I'm going to break down your assertion, which I honestly can't make an atom of out sense out of

1)I see litany of Igbo phobic and bigoted beings whose hatred for the tribe has distorted their sense of justice and uprightness...So I rather ignore than engage any of you...
You see nothing just as Kanu. And your hate has blinded you to the point that you believe anyone who airs an opinion contrary to yours hate the Igbos. Talk about the victim mentality playing out all over again.

[s]2)At the end, Nnamdi Kanu or igbo are not the losers when such travesty of justice, impunity, and distortion of truth(corruption) is institutionalized, it will happily go round to every other tribe one or the other... Example; Most middle belt folks were against the Igbo during the war as led by one of them; Gowon. Today, it is their tribe that is facing extermination and extinction not Igbo. Black Scorpion was eulogized by Yoruba as they vilified Ojukwu, kindly compare how those two ended and their later lives. how will history remember them? [/s]
Seems you're a student of history. We shall get there in time.

3)Today, Buhari is the face of vilification against Igbo just as SW lead his cheerleaders chart, let's see who cries more at the end. Tinubu is already being used to test run their wrath. Fayose and others are in the cooler...
And how is Buhari the face of terror against the Igbos? Was he the one who sent you guys to come out publicly against him? Was he the one who took your senses of reasoning away and asked that you all put your eggs in a basket? Was he the one who asked the shameless, headless group called Ohaneze to parade themselves as Ijaws who must compulsorily die for Jonathan? Truth is, your hate has pushed you to the edge of the cliff, thereby believing that all those who embarrassed you are your enemies.
Feast your eyes on those links and wonder why you people don't speak with one voice.
http://guardian.ng/news/ndigbo-have-no-regrets-voting-against-buhari-says-ohaneze/
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/04/ohanaeze-kicks-against-buharis-appointments-relocation-of-boko-haram-suspects/

4)You may not like the face of Nnamdi Kanu(nobody needs you to hug him even) but he represents some HOME TRUTH which is self determination; a human right that can't be erased or wished away. Buhari also acknowledges this right hence supports freedom for lots of Muslim countries. He can't support them there while sitting on others here...
I am an advocate of self determination. Problem here is, Biafra at this time, is a joke. Rather than burn tyres on roads built by the FG, what prevent you lots from calling for a referendum rather than asking for guns and arms as exhibited by Kanu? Find out about Catalonia and Madrid. Read up on how Catalonia has been oppressed repeatedly and the politics as to why the Spanish capital was moved from Barcelona to Madrid. Brexit is another. Referenda have been established with these two, without loss of lives and arms plea. Your case? None of you understand what it means to break away, let alone follow a sane path to resolving 'hot' issues. Continue chestbeating and 'killing' the Nigerian Army on Nairaland while they riddle bodies of clueless youths with bullets.

[s]5)In all, I pray and hope for justice if not now then tomorrow. If Nnamdi Kanu doesn't get justice under buhari, he will get it from subsequent leaders. Nelson Mandela was in prison for 27years before he became a hero for the rest of his life and after death. Good morning!!![/s]
I hear how you folks liken Kanu to Mandela. Please note THAT THEY ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SIMILAR. Mandela was imprisoned for 27 solid years for 'speaking and leading a movement against apartheid', Kanu was beating the drums of war. Mandela's cause was sane and so was his approach. Kanu's cause is sane but you don't fight a cause as this with emotions. Please go read up on Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King jnr. and the Nelson Mandela you mentioned.

Kanu is yet to spend three years in detention and he is shouting far more than Orubebe did. It is neither by emotions, nor by chest beating. Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by godswility(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dey there they threaten threats of a dying man
instead u for dey for UK dey chilax, u come naija dey eat Kuje beans.
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by lordfizco(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm!!! cool there is freedom of speech,but can't garantee you freedom after speech undecided
Re: Biafra: I Will Expose Secrets That Will Sink Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sanchez01:
Whynotthetruth

Okay, so I'm going to break down your assertion, which I honestly can't make an atom of out sense out of

You see nothing just as Kanu. And your hate has blinded you to the point that you believe anyone who airs an opinion contrary to yours hate the Igbos. Talk about the victim mentality playing out all over again.

[s]2)At the end, Nnamdi Kanu or igbo are not the losers when such travesty of justice, impunity, and distortion of truth(corruption) is institutionalized, it will happily go round to every other tribe one or the other... Example; Most middle belt folks were against the Igbo during the war as led by one of them; Gowon. Today, it is their tribe that is facing extermination and extinction not Igbo. Black Scorpion was eulogized by Yoruba as they vilified Ojukwu, kindly compare how those two ended and their later lives. how will history remember them? [/s]
Seems you're a student of history. We shall get there in time.

And how is Buhari the face of terror against the Igbos? Was he the one who sent you guys to come out publicly against him? Was he the one who took your senses of reasoning away and asked that you all put your eggs in a basket? Was he the one who asked the shameless, headless group called Ohaneze to parade themselves as Ijaws who must compulsorily die for Jonathan? Truth is, your hate has pushed you to the edge of the cliff, thereby believing that all those who embarrassed you are your enemies.
Feast your eyes on those links and wonder why you people don't speak with one voice.
http://guardian.ng/news/ndigbo-have-no-regrets-voting-against-buhari-says-ohaneze/
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/04/ohanaeze-kicks-against-buharis-appointments-relocation-of-boko-haram-suspects/

I am an advocate of self determination. Problem here is, Biafra at this time, is a joke. Rather than burn tyres on roads built by the FG, what prevent you lots from calling for a referendum rather than asking for guns and arms as exhibited by Kanu? Find out about Catalonia and Madrid. Read up on how Catalonia has been oppressed repeatedly and the politics as to why the Spanish capital was moved from Barcelona to Madrid. Brexit is another. Referenda have been established with these two, without loss of lives and arms plea. Your case? None of you understand what it means to break away, let alone follow a sane path to resolving 'hot' issues. Continue chestbeating and 'killing' the Nigerian Army on Nairaland while they riddle bodies of clueless youths with bullets.

[s]5)In all, I pray and hope for justice if not now then tomorrow. If Nnamdi Kanu doesn't get justice under buhari, he will get it from subsequent leaders. Nelson Mandela was in prison for 27years before he became a hero for the rest of his life and after death. Good morning!!![/s]
I hear how you folks liken Kanu to Mandela. Please note THAT THEY ARE NOT IN ANY WAY SIMILAR. Mandela was imprisoned for 27 solid years for 'speaking and leading a movement against apartheid', Kanu was beating the drums of war. Mandela's cause was sane and so was his approach. Kanu's cause is sane but you don't fight a cause as this with emotions. Please go read up on Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King jnr. and the Nelson Mandela you mentioned.

Kanu is yet to spend three years in detention and he is shouting far more than Orubebe did. It is neither by emotions, nor by chest beating. Good morning!

ok
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=3517178&post=51915589
ok...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Bans Chrismas Celebration / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.