Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Earn up to N150K a week as an Uber Partner in Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Earn up to N150K a week as an Uber Partner in Abuja (503 Views)

Niwi International - Earn Up To $10,000 Monthly - For Serious Minds Only. / My Horrible Experience With An Uber Driver In Lagos / Please any uber partner in the house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn up to N150K a week as an Uber Partner in Abuja by Spiceylady: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Do you want to be an Uber Partner in Abuja?

Here's what you need to know:

• What is Uber?
Uber, a smartphone application that connects drivers to riders in the area. It was founded to solve the need to get a reliable ride, wherever and whenever. All riders need to do is tap a button and a car shows up in minutes.
• How much do I make per week?
You could earn between N50K - N150K (gross) per week. Your profits however can be affected by the amount of inefficient travel between trips, air con usage, etc.
• What are the qualifications for partnering with Uber?
Vehicle 2004 and newer. Must be a four-door car.
A driver with a driver’s license, e-mail address, and Abuja city knowledge. Don't have a driver? Visit the Uber office at 29 Mambilla Street, Off Aso Drive for matchmaking sessions Mon-Thur at 4:30pm.
• What are the required vehicle documents?
Vehicle Inspection report & Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
• How do I get these required documents?
1. To get the vehicle Inspection report, Book for a vehicle inspection at http://ubernigeria.com/vehicleinpsection
2. The comprehensive insurance can be obtained from any insurance company of your choice.
* What if I want to drive my car?
Book for a screening test at ubernigeria.com/calendar. If you pass the test, then your account is made active to drive. You must create an account before you book for the test.
How do I get started?
Get started by creating an account at [url]http:t.uber.com/ireobat[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice From The Mmm Nigeria / SHOCKING!15 Year Old Boy Was Used To Lay Church Foundation / Evil Men Invade Ikorodu, Killing For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.