Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Important Notice From The Mmm Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Important Notice From The Mmm Nigeria (507 Views)

MMM Nigeria Update: MMM Nigeria Faces Another December Break? / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice From The Mmm Nigeria by Olukadeoti(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello Nigerian!!!
Following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
Re: Important Notice From The Mmm Nigeria by LecciGucci: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls oo let it be through o..
Let people no get HBP o.
I dnt do MMM bt im concerned abt people feelins here.

My neighbour has been down since mornin.
He borrowed 5ook last week to do this.
I pray this true coz im feelin for him.

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From The Mmm Nigeria by Olukadeoti(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2016
u see our people are fond of misinterpretation....mostly the media cost the heck why must they tag the news as 'CRASH'

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!15 Year Old Boy Was Used To Lay Church Foundation / Headies Award What A Shame..... / I Was Ask To Choose Between Mmm And Lautech Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.