Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

A Test For Nairaland Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Test For Nairaland Atheists (985 Views)

Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Test For Nairaland Atheists by alienvirus: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Prove your scientific method on Jinns and come back to discuss

Go to a crowded place example Markets,Churches,Etc (ghosts always like mingling in the midst of humans to avoid being easily detected) then do the following in this sequence.
When you get to any of these places mentioned above.

1. Wash your hands Clean
2. Use Clean water spit inside and wash you face using your hands 3 times.
3. Close your eyes and move 3 steps backwards
4. Turn around and open your eyes.

Warning!!!! if you re feebleminded please!! do not try this ...I repeat please do not try this.

Cc: seun and co atheists.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/3515117/want-see-real-ghost-walking
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by Deicide: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
This my friend Is why our Youth are not The leaders Of tomorrow..

10 Likes

Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by randomperson: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
This my friends is why Africa is the most backward continent

4 Likes

Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by jonbellion(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2016

4 Likes

Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by oglalasioux(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
What did physics say about our existence?

Every moment that passes, our physical existence, thoughts and speech radiate through the universe at the speed of light. The universe makes infinite copy of us in form of pictures moment after moment after moment to about 10 to power 500 copies.

If you have carried out the experiment you described then it's most likely that you are seeing copies of either yourself or other people around you.
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by alienvirus: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:
is this the result of your experiment?
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by mccoy47(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
alienvirus:
Prove your scientific method on Jinns and come back to discuss

Go to a crowded place example Markets,Churches,Etc (ghosts always like mingling in the midst of humans to avoid being easily detected) then do the following in this sequence.
When you get to any of these places mentioned above.

1. Wash your hands Clean
2. Use Clean water spit inside and wash you face using your hands 3 times.
3. Close your eyes and move 3 steps backwards
4. Turn around and open your eyes.

Warning!!!! if you re feebleminded please!! do not try this ...I repeat please do not try this.

Cc: seun and co atheists.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/3515117/want-see-real-ghost-walking

I prophesy divine wisdom into your life before the end of today!

2 Likes

Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by alienvirus: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
oglalasioux:

Every moment that passes, our physical existence, thoughts and speech radiate through the universe at the speed of light. The universe makes infinite copy of us in form of pictures moment after moment after moment to about 10 to power 500 copies.

If you have carried out the experiment you described then it's most likely that you are seeing copies of either yourself or other people around you.

Lol. Hav you ever seen your copies in hundreds? What has that got to do with the op method?
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by alienvirus: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
mccoy47:

I prophesy divine wisdom into your life before the end of today!
shocked
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by Edenoscar(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:
let's join our hands ladies and gentlemen and make sure the op money on education wont be wasted.
The young shall definitely grow (with tender love and care)

5 Likes

Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by oglalasioux(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
alienvirus:

Lol. Hav you ever seen your copies in hundreds? What has that got to do with the op method?

An intelligent person will first find out if our copies exist as I said then see if it correlates with what the OP said.

If our copies exist as physicists claim then ghosts don't exist. The apparitions we see are merely our own copies.
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Edenoscar:

let's join our hands ladies and gentlemen and make sure the op money on education wont be wasted.

Hopefullandlord appends his signature
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by alienvirus: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Edenoscar:

That did not answer the OP. Now read the OP again, do the experiment and come back to discuss. Not a big deal experiment. Is it?
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by kevoh(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Wow, I did it and saw the ghost of one of the greatest Badoos ever liveth in Nigeria. Sir Abacha!

2 Likes

Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by Edenoscar(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2016
alienvirus:

That did not answer the OP. Now read the OP again, do the experiment and come back to discuss. Not a big deal experiment. Is it?
have you done it, what did you see?
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by ifenes(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2016
oglalasioux:

Good talk. The infinite copies are created at the least micro seconds. Lots of parallel copies one can choose from. But a negative mentality like the OP's will always shift to the limited and negative ones. But a positive thought pattern leans towards the positive and thus experience positive/good experiences. This is what the Christians call Heaven. Heaven which is self created. Heaven is a choice in the hands of the different copies of us. The one I splitting to unlimited US. You are me and I am You at the end of the day.
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by alienvirus: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
ifenes:

Good talk. The infinite copies are created at the least micro seconds. Lots of parallel copies one can choose from. But a negative mentality like the OP's will always shift to the limited and negative ones. But a positive thought pattern leans towards the positive and thus experience positive/good experiences. This is what the Christians call Heaven. Heaven which is self created. Heaven is a choice in the hands of the different copies of us. The one I splitting to unlimited US. You are me and I am You at the end of the day.

When you are done with your bla bla bla. Go ahead with the experiment and come back to discuss how many of yourself you see
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by Deicide: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
alienvirus:

When you are done with your bla bla bla. Go ahead with the experiment and come back to discuss how many of yourself you see
Why don't you try it and then See how stupid you we're for believing that Crap in the first place?
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by alienvirus: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2016
Deicide:

Why don't you try it and then See how stupid you we're for believing that Crap in the first place?
You don't believe in seeing your image 100ce?
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Edenoscar:

grin grin grin
Theist will not kill me
OP just think of all the beer your parents could have bought with the money they wasted on your education.
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by alienvirus: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin
Theist will not kill me
OP just think of all the beer your parents could have bought with the money they wasted on your education.
You mean that's your observation brain-dead?
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by francis247(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
they should also visit www.sevenwitches.com
Re: A Test For Nairaland Atheists by HCpaul(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
kevoh:
Wow, I did it and saw the ghost of one of the greatest Badoos ever liveth in Nigeria. Sir Abacha!

I did it also..... I saw a woman selling the blood that was gushing out of her wound and in real life, people saw her selling palm oil (i was like..... what a pity).

I also saw another man using his head to walk backward but in real life, people was seeing a man walking with his two legs (I got frightened).

Lastly, I saw 3 men (KING___ka, WI__ERS__ and the OP) talking with a man that resembles the son of god. They were busy shouting at each other and from my observation in the spirit realm, it's like that son of god told them that they didn't make heaven and that they should start going to hell fire.

I saw them going, later did I realized that that son of god wasn't exactly Jesus but just one of the angels.

On their way going down the earth, I saw Jesus coming down from the sky (religiously known as heaven) and commanded the angel in charge to release them and give to them a second chance to go back to the world and that they should completely stop using their brain. He told them that it is dangerous to Christians and that it may even obstruct them from going to heaven.

Jesus prayed for them and said "bye bye to sanity".

(1) (Reply)

Must See!!! The Picture Every Catholic Member Has Been Hiding!! / Why Do People Still Kill People For Rituals If They Don't Work ? / The Arrogance Of Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.