Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days (8150 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Its official MMM set to unfreeze mavros that have attained 30days.In other words if your mavro hasnt reach the 30days mark you are not permitted to GH

Its official MMM Nigeria set to unfreeze mavros that have attained 30days Growth

This is indeed a good news to all Participants of MMM Nigeria as MMM Nigeria is set to release all Mavros that has grown for 30 days.
This we confirm in the statement issued by the MMM Officials.

Read Full gist below

"This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:

for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!

Guider Chuudy, Nigeria Number 1 Guider explains further in hia note below

"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment.

Please spread this to all your downlines"

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/breaking-news-mmm-to-unfreeze-mavro-that-are-up-to-30days/

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by laurenziz6(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lemme park here
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by philGeo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Let me park here for now.
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by mccoy47(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ok. But who would be brave enough to provide help to them now? undecided

Million dollar question!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Kingsasian(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
mccoy47:

Million dollar question!
good question
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Oilwell(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
mccoy47:

Million dollar question!

I was at a GTB branch this afternoon sround 2pm. Azikiwe rd branch PH. Some people get liver and believe in this MMM thing . 3 people in front of me where providing help. No be say them say . They where filling their deposit slips and i confirmed from them. Me no get that kind mind

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by jamex93(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Oilwell:

I was at a GTB branch this afternoon sround 2pm. Azikiwe rd branch PH. Some people get liver and believe in this MMM thing . 3 people in front of me where providing help. No be say them say . They where filling their deposit slips and i confirmed from them. Me no get that kind mind

It's high time u start beliving mmm is real

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
mccoy47:

Million dollar question!

To make sure that peoples confidence in the scheme is sustained, this damage control message is necessary.

The truth is, those providing help to the few ones getting help are either Guilders or their Agents. No sane person will PH when the future of the scheme is unsure.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by egopersonified(f): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Better start working on plan B now
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Oilwell(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Great6Pack:

To make sure that peoples confidence in the scheme is sustained, this damage control message is necessary.

The truth is, those providing help to the few ones getting help are either Guilders or their Agents. No sane person will PH when the future of the scheme is unsure.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by talkingood: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
This ll not make front page oo BUT the negative ones ll make front page.
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by oloribabs(f): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okay....
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by CosmicJames(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
jamex93:

It's high time u start beliving mmm is real

Belief ke. Real ni. Just pray you get your money back if you have any there. MMM is not a biz venture as such, it is not real and can't be real

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by mightykay(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
pls where can i chat with CRO because support is solving my problem, my GH is pending close to a month now
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by cyberguy72(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Great6Pack:

Thats not true,my referral's referral paid 200k PH this afternoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by babajeje123(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
An average Nigerian is an enemy of progress. They don't want you to break even, so they can go any length and do anything to see to your downfall. If not, how will you be so excited about the crash of a scheme that is helping people in meeting up with their financial challenges in this recession. And with this pull him down attitude of ours, we are not leaving our state of stagnancy as a country until we see someone's failure as ours and their success, ours too.

If MMM fails today, at least it tried. I do tell anyone that cares to listen that MMM has done successfully what our selfish leaders have failed to do.

If MMM does not operate as it used to do, then we are in for a big trouble in 2017 if this useless government of ours doesn't come up with palliative measures to cushion the effects of this self imposed economic recession.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by ogawisdom(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Even if ppl are allowed to GH scarcity of PH will hit roof top given the panic in the air, there will b massive fake pop uploaded and alot of accounts will be blocked for refusal to pay. Either way mmm still crashez angry angry angry

It will take three months of smooth running of mmm to undo the damage done already ie arnd March 2017.

Nw where does d fund to run mmm smoothly for at least 3months come frm with few ppl PHing angry angry angry

Massive PHing is wat sustains mmm
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by TooNoisy(f): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
babajeje123:
An average Nigerian is an enemy of progress. They don't want you to break even, so they can go any length and do anything to see to your downfall. If not, how will you be so excited about the crash of a scheme that is helping people in meeting up with their financial challenges in this recession. And with this pull him down attitude of ours, we are not leaving our state of stagnancy as a country until we see someone's failure as ours and their success, ours too.

If MMM fails today, at least it tried. I do tell anyone that cares to listen that MMM has done successfully what our selfish leaders have failed to do.

If MMM does not operate as it used to do, then we are in for a big trouble in 2017 if this useless government of ours doesn't come up with palliative measures to cushion the effects of this self imposed economic recession.

Stop blaming government for MMM's failure. Blame your greed and stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Mujtahida: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
TooNoisy:

Na wa ooo for you. Why the insult? I know that you won't dare to hurl insult him if you guys were talking face to face. You are taking shelter behind the anonymity the commentariat on nairaland gives and using it to just dish out insulting words. It says so much about you than him because all he did was to express his opinion and he did so without insulting anybody at least not you.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by babajeje123(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
TooNoisy:

Who is this nonentity undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
cyberguy72:
Thats not true,my referral's referral paid 200k PH this afternoon.

I am sure you are a Guilder. God see u sha
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by cyberguy72(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Great6Pack:

I am sure you are a Guilder. God see u sha
Am not a guider,just an ordinary participant
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2016
cyberguy72:
Am not a guider,just an ordinary participant

Then why are u speaking for a scheme that is already wrecking havoc in the lives of people? Greed is a bastard truly.

If una like make una put your life savings in it again. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by cyberguy72(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Great6Pack:

Then why are u speaking for a scheme that is already wrecking havoc in the lives of people? Greed is a bastard truly.

If una like make una put your life savings in it again. A word is enough for the wise.
Mind your business,with ur oblong head

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
cyberguy72:

By the time your likes will have high blood pressure after January 2017 you will come to your senses. Idiot.!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by rhymesnoni(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great6Pack:

By the time your likes will have high blood pressure after January 2017 you will come to your senses. Idiot.!!!!!!
ure da idiot, fool.
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great6Pack:

#Teamignored
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
cyberguy72:

Not only oblong head na akpabio head. By the time ur future is reset after the down fall of ur greedy scheme ur eye go clear. Maybe then u can see my head well. Foooool!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=rhymesnoni post=51925522]
ure da idiot, fool.

Maybe the meaning of IDIOT according to Wikipedia will help you: An idiot, dolt, dullard or (archaically) mome is a person perceived to be lacking intelligence, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

Or you will prefer to be called "slowpoke or slowpoke"
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Hiploko(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great6Pack:

Not only oblong head na akpabio head. By the time ur future is reset after the down fall of ur greedy scheme ur eye go clear. Maybe then u can see my head well. Foooool!!!!!
#teamignored
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
#teamignored

I am very sure if MMM has not reset your life the way they just did you won't join #teamignored.

Last month you people were insulting us it is now time to insult the life out of any of you who dare. Bring it on Idiot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Bet On Betdey And Enjoy Highest Odds & Largest Bonus / Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.