Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days (8168 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Hiploko(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great6Pack:

I am very sure if MMM has not reset your life the way they just did you won't join #teamignored.

Last month you people were insulting us it is now time to insult the life out of any of you who dare. Bring it on Idiot!
MMM rocks #teamignored is for all the ignorant talking nonsense about MMM
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by squarelead(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cant stop thinking of MAVRO, Making Assumptions on Very Reasonable Opinions. We did not keep to the opinion of the FG. MAY GOD BRING OUT OUR MONEY I PRAY. But still trying to figure out who is ready to provide help.
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
MMM rocks #teamignored is for all the ignorant talking nonsense about MMM

Yes na. It has rocked your life to hit mount Everest
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by cyberguy72(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great6Pack:

Not only oblong head na akpabio head. By the time ur future is reset after the down fall of ur greedy scheme ur eye go clear. Maybe then u can see my head well. Foooool!!!!!
fuuucck u aproko.Na ur money i use?
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by cyberguy72(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great6Pack:

By the time your likes will have high blood pressure after January 2017 you will come to your senses. Idiot.!!!!!!
i no blame u sha, na dat ur ashawo mama i blame she for kuku abort u instead of bringing an bastard/imbeccile like u to this world.
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by akoko11: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oilwell:

I was at a GTB branch this afternoon sround 2pm. Azikiwe rd branch PH. Some people get liver and believe in this MMM thing . 3 people in front of me where providing help. No be say them say . They where filling their deposit slips and i confirmed from them. Me no get that kind mind
That's d spirit bro. It's only u n I that can crash MMM nobody else. Keep on PHing n GHing to keep MMM alive. MMM hv come to stay
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2016
cyberguy72:
i no blame u sha, na dat ur ashawo mama i blame she for kuku abort u instead of bringing an bastard/imbeccile like u to this world.

I am well brought up and won't abuse anybody's parent. Let me face u and insult the day light out of u.

Fool now u know someone is an slowpoke. Are u just waking up to your insanity? U better go yabaleft for attention. Or u need someone to call 112? Natural old slowpoke!!!!
Re: Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days by Great6Pack(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2016
cyberguy72:
fuuucck u aproko.Na ur money i use?

E pain am. Was I talking to u at the outset b4 u start attacking me? Bring it on. U never see anything. I gat ur time

(1) (2) (Reply)

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History / Bet On Betdey And Enjoy Highest Odds & Largest Bonus / Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.