Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Playbox: The PS4 / XBOX ONE Combo Laptop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playbox: The PS4 / XBOX ONE Combo Laptop (1609 Views)

The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games / Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro / Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Playbox: The PS4 / XBOX ONE Combo Laptop by collifoster: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
PLAYBOX - XBOX ONE AND PS4 COMBINED INTO A SINGLE LAPTOP:

Ed Zarick, the self-taught engineer, has now combined the two rival machines into one. 'Playbox' laptop

Playbox' laptop: the custom console combines the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One hardware into a single, briefcase-sized machine.

Read more https:///vWnJ4g

1 Share

Re: Playbox: The PS4 / XBOX ONE Combo Laptop by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Now this is even more awesome,hope the screen won't be split like that all the time sha.
Re: Playbox: The PS4 / XBOX ONE Combo Laptop by HyDef(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2016
This is impressive. Reminds me of Ben Heck(endorn), though he seems to have dropped off in terms of all his console laptops.

Wonder how the cooling is though... Has to be top notch.

And funny how a guy is putting 2 of the most powerful consoles into a box, and there's a laptop running XP in the background. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Setting Up This Obb File. / Download Pc Games / Help Out On My New Psp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.