Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. (5248 Views)

Nigeria Ad-sense Still Available / Google Ad-sense Is Frustrating Me..........please Guidance / TUTORIAL: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
TRADELYN:

What of cases where one does not know the right source of the image...how to do proper referencing?
For instance, you see an image suitable for your post on Nairaland.

in that case, I really do not know but as far as I love giving credits I'd reference nairaland if that was where I curled the image. more knowledgeable guys can help us out.

Also, if I say...
Credit: Cnn, Punchng...isn't that enough since they are well recognised? Must one put the '.com' and which rule/policy supports this?

Well done.[/quote]

how will you feel if someone does that to u?
for me, I won't be too happy cos if you must use my intellectually property, try crediting me properly! at least u ain't paying.

1 Like

Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Lordsurh:
Ihave them too, if you checked via the mobile version you might need to swipe out the menu by the left to see the top menu. But all the pages menu are easily shown in the desktop version. I had to push the menu to the side on mobile to accommodate more texts and content.

oh... I never saw them
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by smoothvee(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
OBALORLA:

let's just try helping each other.

the ikung bushmen will say "live and let's live"

Shine bruh!
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by deturla: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
OBALORLA:

in that case, I really do not know but as far as I love giving credits I'd reference nairaland if that was where I curled the image. more knowledgeable guys can help us out.

Also, if I say...
Credit: Cnn, Punchng...isn't that enough since they are well recognised? Must one put the '.com' and which rule/policy supports this?

Well done.

for me, I won't be too happy cos if you must use my intellectually property, try crediting me properly! at least u ain't paying.

Hi

I like your critical review of the blogs here, and I really admire your objectivity.

Although, I have been getting a lot on feedback on my blog, I'll need you to help do a detailed review of it.

I will appreciate your feedback.

www.deedeesblog.com.

Thanks.
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 1:09am On Dec 16, 2016
deturla:

Hi

I like your critical review of the blogs here, and I really admire your objectivity.

Although, I have been getting a lot on feedback on my blog, I'll need you to help do a detailed review of it.

I will appreciate your feedback.

www.deedeesblog.com.

Thanks.

first thing is I'd warn against taking the commendations from friends and family seriously. most of them are just to encourage you. Hence, if your feedbacks are coming from them, I want u to assume u aren't getting any feedback at all.

to your blog.
almost (if not all your pictures) aren't credited. did u design them all?

the layout of your home page too isn't that well structured. too many colours and shades to deal with.

lastly: though your scope is interesting but try going from basic to complex. why? you have too many sections And what dis did was to make some sections suffer from lack of content.

try working on them all
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by deturla: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
OBALORLA:

first thing is I'd warn against taking the commendations from friends and family seriously. most of them are just to encourage you. Hence, if your feedbacks are coming from them, I want u to assume u aren't getting any feedback at all.

to your blog.
almost (if not all your pictures) aren't credited. did u design them all?

the layout of your home page too isn't that well structured. too many colours and shades to deal with.

lastly: though your scope is interesting but try going from basic to complex. why? you have too many sections And what dis did was to make some sections suffer from lack of content.

try working on them all

Many thanks for your feedback. They were constructive.

To answer question 1) 70% of my pictures are shot,edited, created by me. The remaining 30% are gotten from a graphics site where you can get pictures and graphic designs for "FREE". Reference or not.

2.) I want you to please clarify. How do you mean too colours and shades. Is it the background? the header part or the homepage interface. Clarifications will allow me make effective corrections.

Your number 3 feedback is the most confusing of all. Please explain more so I can work around it. For the other categories that are without content though. I am working on creating more contents for the categories. The new year holds great things, but what would you advise me do?

Remove the categories with insufficient content? or merge together with some other categories?

Your response would be invaluable.

Thanks a lot
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
deturla:

Many thanks for your feedback. They were constructive.

To answer question 1) 70% of my pictures are shot,edited, created by me. The remaining 30% are gotten from a graphics site where you can get pictures and graphic designs for "FREE". Reference or not.
that's a brilliant move. kudos to you.

deturla:

2.) I want you to please clarify. How do you mean too colours and shades. Is it the background? the header part or the homepage interface. Clarifications will allow me make effective corrections.

dunno if you can just pick another theme. to me, that colour combination doesn't really fit your niche. + they look weak.
e.g the topics written in white have another sentence in red written beneath them. it's making everything messy.

deturla:

Your number 3 feedback is the most confusing of all. Please explain more so I can work around it. For the other categories that are without content though. I am working on creating more contents for the categories. The new year holds great things, but what would you advise me do?

Remove the categories with insufficient content? or merge together with some other categories?

Your response would be invaluable.

Thanks a lot

merge weddings and events if you can.
do the same for Dee's lens and Dee's life lens
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by gechyy2(f): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
@op......GOD bless you...you are giving with all your heart.
though i dont have a blog yet but im working on it and by God's grace will be up in january..its gonna be a health blog and i'm really loving your analysis...kudos
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by TRADELYN: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
OBALORLA:

Also, if I say...

Well done.

Thanks, now to traffic stuffs...how's yours like? This is so crucial for anyone that wants to rank high, be popular and earn well.

Many having huge traffic don't like sharing FREE.

Anyone with useful strategy should share please.
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
gechyy2:
@op......GOD bless you...you are giving with all your heart.
though i dont have a blog yet but im working on it and by God's grace will be up in january..its gonna be a health blog and i'm really loving your analysis...kudos

hi gechyy2
I'm awed by your admiration.
I'm doing this cos I think the best thing a blogger can do is to try sharing what he/she knows with an open mind... the funny thing however is that what you think you know at times might be wrong. so wen you share, the least expected human corrects you.
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
TRADELYN:

Thanks, now to traffic...how's yours like?
40 views on the average per day. though this is low compared to others in the same niche but I'm happy. why? i'm sure I'd grow.

TRADELYN:
This is so crucial for anyone that wants to rank high, be popular and earn well.

i completely agree.

TRADELYN:
Many having huge traffic don't like sharing FREE.
true... some are trying to be cautious but for me, i'd continue to share what works for me.

TRADELYN:

Anyone with useful strategy should share please.

I do but I prefer whoever needs it to let us convers via Twitter pm.

@nomadic_negro is the handle.

here is how my traffic analysis looks like. you see why I said I'm optimistic?

Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by TRADELYN: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Many thanks.
I like your being honest which is very rare online.

OBALORLA:

40 views on the average per day. though this is low compared to others in the same niche but I'm happy. why? i'm sure I'd grow.

i completely agree.

true... some are trying to be cautious but for me, i'd continue to share what works for me.

I do but I prefer whoever needs it to let us convers via Twitter pm.

@nomadic_negro is the handle.

here is how my traffic analysis looks like. you see why I said I'm optimistic?

Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by TRADELYN: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
There is something that I'm curious to learn.
That's how to use text-based image.
For example, the image OP shared above can be placed in the comment box rather than through attachment.

Anyone to help please.
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by AkProsper(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by macloaded: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by TRADELYN: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
You got it.
Please explain as someone told me (not on NL) that you will find it when you right click on PC and paste the link code in the comment box.
To try it tonight.

macloaded:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-jnRXKW4U7CE/WEpwP5gOxAI/AAAAAAAAO1A/pDleqyDHomQjjNJd1XavcvPmhRvRX9QKwCLcB/s1600/gionee%2Bm6%2Bphoto.png[/img]

Testing!!!

[img]image url[/img]
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by AkProsper(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2016
OBALORLA:

place I want to ask 1. what's your average daily page view? 2. how many post have you made when you apply?.
Help me review my blog www.akprosperblog.com
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by TRADELYN: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2016
macloaded:
Testing!!!
I got it.

Thanks.
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
AkProsper:

place I want to ask
1. what's your average daily page view?
as at 2 days ago my average daily view was 40, but as we speak, it's 50 according to the latest Alexa ranking report.

AkProsper:

2. how many post have you made when you apply?
just 12 but the average words per post isn't below 1,000.

AkProsper:

Help me review my blog www.akprosperblog.com

I loved what I saw on ur blog. you are really trying. but if you aren't the owner of those contents, I withdraw my commendations.
I suggest you can spice things up by doing more research cos when you continue writing quotes, people will feel you don't really have something to offer.

thanks.
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
trade Lyn and macloaded
please I didn't get it o...
how do I get the image URL?
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by TRADELYN: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
After placing the URL on where you want the image to appear by copy and paste of the image, click on the next bar after 'A' bar in red and submit.

OBALORLA:
trade Lyn and macloaded

please I didn't get it o...

how do I get the image URL?
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by OBALORLA(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
TRADELYN:
After placing the URL on where you want the image to appear by copy and paste of the image, click on the next bar after 'A' bar in red and submit.

thanks a lot..gotten!

1 Like

Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by AkProsper(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
OBALORLA:
thanks.
Thanks. I research the article myself.
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by Favourkings: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
To buy a fully approved Non Hosted Nigerian Adsense Account, visit http://adsense.incomenigeria.com

WARNING: Serious Buyers Only

We also have USA accounts but that sells For little....

Call me or Text me on Whatsapp...
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by zeanslim(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2017
could you help review and feedback
www.trendytechbuzz.com
I will be launching tomorrow.
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by Tonnyb12(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
OP! I just stumbled on this thread and have really been enlightened! I have been running my sports blog for 3 months now! and have high views! at a point i hit 40,000 views a day! But I applied for adsense and no response! I was so discouraged, can you pls do a review for me!
www.sportingfiesta.com
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by Joshmedia1: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
N
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
OBALORLA:

Straight to the point.
I have always wanted to own a sensibly unique blog which would contribute to already existing knowledge. On this note, I’d like to advise anybody intending to own a blog to desist from it, if what they want to blog about won’t add value.
If your sole aim as a new blogger is to make money, you won’t last long at all.

Here is how I got adsense approval within the first 5 months of creating my blog at my first attempt:

1. Read very wide about blogging and all other things that surrounds it before applying

I actually launched my blog on the 11th day of july 2016, but I have been reading different articles on/offline about blogging since December 2015. I read about ad sense for close to a month during this period.
What this habit helped me do was that it prevented me from making common mistakes people have made during their application process and how to avoid them.

2. After reading as many articles as possible, I was able to deduce that wordpress is the best if you really mean business.

3. Since it’s a travel blog, I looked for a very simple name which has the following qualities:
- Easy to spell
- Relates to my niche
4. I immediately searched google for websites that can help someone generate a comprehensive privacy policy page, while I did the contact us and about me page myself. According to my findings these are the 3 most important pages to have on a website or blog.

5. Create a social media profile for your blog. This indicates that your blog is now a separate entity from who you are. After creating this profiles, ensure you link them to the blog.

NB: you should only create social media platforms that will be useful to your niche. i.e if you know twitter will not really boost your visibility, ditch it.

6. Download the right plugins
I mean plugins that will prevent you from unauthorized users, prevent spam, and help with SEO.
Do not download the plugins you don’t need or the ones you don’t know how it works. And don’t download 2 plugins serving the same purpose. E.g you don’t need google sitemap if you already have yoast seo.

About content the type of content:

7. I want to presume you already have a vast knowledge about your chosen niche. So it shouldn’t be difficult for you to write posts that have at least 300 words (according to SEO standard). In my own case though, I write the average of 1k words per post.
8. Write contents that are engaging and unique because this will do 2 things for you:
- Your audience will be willing to drop comments and this is one indicator that your blog is actually useful
- They’d come back for more
Nb: nobody till date knows how many posts you really need to get approved. Nobody.
9. If you must insert images in your posts, make sure you completely give credit to the original owner. Did you notice I emphasized the word completely? It is that important. Same thing applies to borrowed quotes too.
10. Ensure you optimize your blog for both desktop and mobile. When I mean optimize, I mean your blog should both be mobile and desktop friendly.
11. Your loading time too shouldn’t be more than 4 seconds. People get pissed at blogs that.

These are the steps I followed to get me approved.
You can check out the design of my blog here with the ads clearly displayed
www.nomadicnegro.com
hide your publishers name bro,....it can be tracked

1 Like

Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by Richnero(m): 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
OBALORLA:

thanks a lot..gotten!
please help in reviewing these two blogs
www.inspirationloaded.com
www.naijastudent.ga

Thanks
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by Newskulbiz(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2018
I have a blog, it's https://newskulbiz..com I hosted it with blogger....
I don't like the layout of the blog and that's why I want to migrate to WordPress...
I want to add the following categories when I migrate: Entertainment, tech, webmaster,business & career,others...
Now my problem is that I don't know the theme I should use on WordPress that would match those categories. Should I use the kind of naijaloaded or another that you know about..??
Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by Slaybaby1(f): 2:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Pls i need help here.. Have been running a blog now on jobs and scholarship. Just yesterday i tried to see if i can sign up for AdSense i was surprise to see. "Your Blog Does Not Qualify For Adsense" Here's my blog url www.jobshandle..com

Please what can i do to resolve this issue.. So that I'll be able to sign up for AdSense..

I'll be awaiting youre replys!!

Re: How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. by Battywonder(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
I guess OP is busy. We really need your help here. I run an education and career blog at www.educareful.com.
Help me check if it qualifies for Google Adsense. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

a / Must One Be Good In Mathematics To Be A Programmer / Want To Own Site Like 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.