Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam (1212 Views)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! / Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Maid Steals N5million Within 9 Days Of Working With Her Boss (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by adedejidamilare(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Just in the wake of people coming to terms about the situation of things with MMM Nigeria, MMM South Africa bitcoin website that promised people a whooping 90% in 90 days may probably be a scam. Am yet to conclude but here are my arguments.

Traditionally any MMM community is made up of members who PH and GH continuously. That is definitely not the case here. At the point of registration, people are matched immediately to PH 30% of their PH order after which they pay the remaining 70% before the completion of the 9 days. Despite this, for a week now, most members of the community have not been able to GH. So the question is this, " who are the people collecting the PH orders". Am suspecting They are dummy accounts, created to siphon people's bitcoins. This is my theory but I know what have seen.

Another red flag is in the name. Why would this scheme be called MMM South Africa when in actual fact people of any country can register and PH. Also, most foreign numbers you are matched to PH to don't exist when you dial them.

As a professional online marketer who has been successful over the years, I realise that you can still be a victim of scams if you don't take caution.

For those still considering this mouth watering offer of 90% , I would advice you thread with caution before you loose your hard earned money. At the moment, my friend has invested $100 (54000). Today is his day 7 but he doesnt have assurance of collecting his money back Talkless of the 90 %. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by optional1(f): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Many Money Mugu.... MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by purple3091: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
dude come on,most probably it is!

1 Like

Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by Francy44: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
These are obviously yahoo boys on the prowl. They are working tirelessly day and night. Let's all be careful and contented.

1 Like

Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by twokilo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
For your mind

2 Likes

Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by Wasky101: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM, person wey don chop don chop, person wey lose don lose. Life go continue
Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by mykeljosef: 1:38am On Dec 14, 2016
only a greedy vastard will asksuch questions......
90%. you be cloning machine
Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by ovieigho(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Its a scam o...that's not mmm SA official website.
Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by morbeta(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Mugus massive movement or mugus money moving.
Re: MMM South Africa 90% In 9 Days Program A Big Scam by Kruzilano(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
The site isn't working again.... Scam everywhr

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Beheads Wife With A Sword Then Walks For Five Miles [see Photos] / Bangladesh Couple Commit Suicide Together After Their Families Regect's Them(pix / Breaking One Shot In A Cult Clash Between Axe And Eiye In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.