Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! (61795 Views)

Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Amagite3(f): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
The Police in Ondo State say a suspected kidnapper who was arrested in a botched kidnap attempt in Owo is dead, following complications from a high intake of Tramadol tablets.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the suspect had been unconscious since his arrest over the August 5 incident at a chemist in Owo.

Police Public Relations Officer for Ondo State Command, Mr. Femi Joseph, made the death public while speaking with the NAN on Tuesday in Akure.

According to Joseph, the suspect died at Owo General Hospital where medical personnel had battled to revive him.

The suspect died nine days after we arrested him; we thought he would be revived so that he could help us in our investigation. Unfortunately, he died yesterday (Monday).

“This could be connected with his suspected high intake of Tramadol.

“We are using this opportunity to further educate the public, especially parents, to monitor their wards and the kind of company they keep,
’’ he said.

Recall that suspected kidnappers had stormed Chinery Pharmacy in Owo township with the intention of kidnapping the pharmacist.

The pharmacist, on sighting the suspects with arms, was said to have escaped through an exit door at the back of the chemist.

The suspects later snatched a Bajaj motorcycle from one Daodu Wale who came to the chemist to buy drugs.

While one of the suspects fell and was arrested, two accomplices escaped on the motorcycle.

One cut-to-size locally-made gun and 400mg of Tramadol tablets were recovered from the suspect.

He was said to have slipped into a coma since his arrest until his death on Monday evening.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/man-who-took-tramadol-before-kidnap-attempt-dies-eight-days-after.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by richeeyo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
One down, many more 2go

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by loverboys: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shege..na God catch m undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maybe he wasn't sleeping but was in a drug induced coma

207 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Auxtin85(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Are you sure he wasn't killed to cover up some police indiscipline

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by menix(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Right from the 3rd day I knew he messed With the wrong Guy..

Tramadol did not induce his 8days sleep, the powers that be was used on Him..

Well, let him Continue his sleep In Hell..

17 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Omihanifa: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol so he never woke up from the tramadol sleep

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
undecided undecided .. se what tramadol has cause.. rip to the criminal

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by tolase220(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Criminals needing drugs since 2 AD!!
WHAT A WASTE!!
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by PrincessB1(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
So tramadol finally killed him undecided
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nightmareo07: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
I still wonder how he slept many days

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Maxymilliano(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
I knew the police would keep watching that guy until he eventually dies. And of course, give it a supernatural bent. Why they didn't take him to the hospital? I have watched crime cases in developed countries where the culprits were unconscious and in critical states, they still adminster medical care, but with restrictions and monitoring. Not so in Nigeria!

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by OBAGADAFFI: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Useless Policemen .

They should have taken him to a Teaching hospital, where he will be on drips till he wakes up.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Damidave1124(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol! Continue your sleep wherever you find yourself...
Say no to drug abuse
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by lilfreezy: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
The guy was obviously in a state of coma. But as usual, a shithole police in a shithole country refused to take him to the hospital instead they handcuffed an unconscious man and placed a gun on him.

Why was i even born a Nigerian sef undecided

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by nairavsdollars(f): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Uncommon sleep

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Someone that has been in a Comatose state all these while, Nigerian Police said he was Sleeping.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Issafela: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
I knew the police would keep watching that guy until he eventually dies. And of course, give it a supernatural bent. Why they didn't take him to the hospital? I have watched crime cases in developed countries where the culprits were unconscious and in critical states, they still adminster medical care, but with restrictions and monitoring. Not so in Nigeria!
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by fullstreets: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
And he won't enter heaven o.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Waakanda: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Same picture?
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Boyooosa(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ah
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Angrymode: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is Murder.

Yeah I know the guy might be guilty but I believe the police delayed taking the dude to the hospital which might have led to his death.

Displaying an unconscious man like bush meat on the floor instead of rushing him to the hospital first to revive him. Gross negligence to life by the police as usual.

If I am that dudes family, I will sue the police for murder. I believe he was kept in a cell for the first two days instead taking to the hospital. They only rushed him to the hospital only when they sensed his impending death just to save face and cover their negligence to life.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by HMZi: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Died on Trips...lovely
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by itiswellandwell: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
The guy probably took TRATHIEFSLEEPODIE.

Cheap s6. Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by planetx13: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Why do I have this feeling that he was killed by the police ??

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by LadyHeaven(f): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
undecided Pardon me but there is something fundamentally wrong with this country, It was quite obvious that the dude was dying internally but the force thought it best to assume he was sleeping or faking it and rather used him as caricature and made him a joke, Yes he was a thief (allegedly) but he should at least have been treated and then persecuted.

36 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by PsychoPea(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
The baba wey send the guy too go strong oh

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by innocential3032(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
d guy akara don done
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Teeceepat(f): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:

Exactly why didn't they take him to the hospital. God help our country o.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hard drugs is equal to food to many..... Dis guy here has taken over 8 dose of tramadol.... Sometimes its better to learn the hard way
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by EloquentJoy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tramakill
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Testimony loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.