Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? (1885 Views)

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by airzzee(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2009
Does Nigeria need a deliverance or a revolution? Nothing seems to be working. Nobody believes in Nigeria. Most people including Nigerians see nothing good about Nigeria. The leaders are there turning a deaf ear to legitimate demands and needs of the people. Moneys are stolen everyday from our treasury. Wealth is most dubiously amassed. Contracts are ‘executed’ on paper. Worst still, less than 10% of contract sum is employed to do the job while the rest grows wings and disappears.

From the way things are moving, there appears to be NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. Perhaps the ‘promised land’ shall be reached 50 years from now. When the wicked leaders will have all died. What pains me is that when they travel out of this country, they enjoy the amenities, the security, the tranquility and the technology put in other countries by GOD(?). None of them wants to make sacrifices to develop this country. When it comes to medical care, they travel abroad. When it comes to education, they send their children abroad because they can afford it. When it comes to security, some governors package all their family abroad. WHO THEN IS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE? IF THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER CANNOT GUARANTEE SECURITY TO HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY IN HIS STATE, HOW CAN HE GUARANTEE THAT FOR YOU AND ME? (I am not being personal; at least I didn’t mention names, but that is the truth). The same reason they don’t care about fixing these problems, even ordinary ELECTORAL REFORM, even FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL.

Followership on the other hand has not impressed me. We, the led, how shown gross disloyalty even in the minutest areas. In our driving, in our civility, in our attitude and disposition, in our morals. Every day, in companies, people steal moneys: petty cash vouchers are inflated; the messenger adds money on the cost of buying candles; give a driver N2,000 to fill the tank, he buys N1,000 worth of fuel; an ordinary house-help sees an opportunity and runs away with her madam/oga’s money and belongings; give a mechanic your car and he removes the original spare part and installs the inferior type; school children cheat in all ramifications—exams, money; cultism everywhere…etc. Most of these ones are not perpetrated by those in power but those of us followers. I know what I am talking about. I have been in a position to steal like others but I have refused. I can’t because I am content with the little I have. I have severally cautioned people who do these things but at times it earns me shocking and unimaginable outcomes. You can’t believe what I am saying! Yet, we are the same people saying our leaders are bad when their sins are the same we commit at a reduced scale.

Look at ordinary sports, especially football which is the only game that we understand. Nigerians are the best & highest supporters (outside Europe) of English Premiership, Spanish La Liga, Italian Seria A and UEFA, etc. We support Arsenal, Chelsea, Man-U, FCB, Liverpool…etc like it’s our life. Nobody remembers Enyimba, Heartland, Wiki Tourist, Bayelsa Utd, Rangers. Let us not go too far. Even in the ongoing FIFA U-17, Nigerians booed Eaglets starting from while they were one goal down (The same they did to our senior National Teams). That day too, the stadium was almost empty. Recall that it took the football authorities in Nigeria to give out tickets free of charge for Nigerians to come and watch Nigeria versus Honduras match. But compare this with the passion we show for European club sides. Have Man-U or Chelsea fans in Nigeria ever booed them when they lost? Instead our Nigerians go for days mourning. Some refuse to eat. Was it not in the news last year that after the FCB – Man-U UEFA finals, a fan angrily used his bus to ram into a crowd of jubilating opponents, killing about 6 people. These ones are not done by Obasanjo or Yar’Adua or any government official but we ourselves. And that is why I still wonder if our problem is only our leaders! Did you know that most bank MDs and their top management in Nigeria buy tickets and go to watch English Premiership leagues? Did I hear you say “What a shame!”

WHAT IS YOUR VISION FOR NIGERIA? IS THERE ANY HOPE? HOW? WHEN? FROM WHO? IN WHICH DIRECTION? WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
This is a serious issue. Many developed economies of the world today started with such revolutionary brainstorming. Never beret the power of positive thinking and congregation of change-people like you and me. Of course this subject will not attract everybody. It is meant for ONLY those who have the interest of this entity called Nigeria at heart. I therefore expect sound and critical inputs.

Therefore, if you have my kind of vision for our beloved 9ja, if you are one of those who feel it is wrong to steal money whether private or public funds, if you can afford to stick your neck and make sacrifices to ensure Nigeria works (a Nigeria where Americans and Europeans can visit during Winter for Holidays), if you really mean well for this country, please, speak. I believe we can change Nigeria!

Let us also not trivialize it. Our whole lives depends on it. Whether you are within (like me), or in Diaspora, one day you shall be here, so it concerns all of us. If we are not concerned, maybe one day when kidnap are done with us at home, they would pitch a tent at our airports to kidnap returning citizens. God forbid!!!

Speak your mind. We are all on the hot seat. You can phone a friend or ask people around you for suggestions, but “YOUR TIME STARTS NOW!”
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by donjon: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2009
So you had to write a textbook, to prove your point?
I choose revolution!
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2009
Violent revolution is needed. If keep protesting like zombies walking around, these wicked politicians won't stop. Catch one of them kill him and his family. If that don't work, kill the first lady sending a message to a corrupt president. kill the senate president whatever you do, don't kill the president cause it will drive the country into total chaos. The rest of them can die. The people will re elect another set of senators now only those whose minds are clear they are going there for the people will contest. If they steal 1 naira, execute suicide bomber style and watch them all blow up in an Egyptian style balloon that took off from the highest elevation in Nigeria. If they used power against any citizen of the country, tie them to a rope put them in a sack and grind them in a machine. That's the people using their own power against them. If they won't listen to the people, Drown them in the river which the country is named after. If they listen but don't act fast, drown them in the river that runs vertical to that which the country is named after. If they try to use military, don't argue with them, they can't shut the people down. Let the military parade every nook and corner of the nation. The hit men will be in the swampy region where the nation's most utilized natural resources comes from. They'll strike one day at a time taking down all of them after which they'll retire and new hit men are chosen.

Graphic shit!! Marijuana in my soul, Marijuana in heart.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Abagworo(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2009
nigeria's problem is rooted in religion.anyday christianity and islam is abolished we shall see drastic change.look at russia,china,india,japan and you would understand my point.you cant develop by borrowing other peoples religion because it is a tool of external control.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by rethink: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2009
The Nigerian problem does not need a revolution. The revolution is a waste of blood.

We have killed people since independence. Ghana killed people but that brought hatred the missing component that you dont see is that Ghana is saturated with Love, well the love level is not much but they love each other averagely.

We killed the first Prime minister and others, what was their offence?

We need LOVE.

1) We need love in our heart we must love ourselves first.
2) We must love our fellow men
3) We must show massive action of love.

We need voluntary service of Love. I have so many Ideas of how we can show love to each other.

You can start small by saving your money by feeding people for free instead of going to partys task yourself that you would feed people.
You can also volunteer to teach for free. Some of the NL member speak very good english that they can help our kids to organise outdoor spelling competition for their areas where food will be shared and the love for each other would flow.

Nigeria is blessed but the citizen are asleep or dead in the pursuit of MATERIAL SATISFACTION(there is nothing like material satisfaction) There is the pursuit of happiness and happiness is when you have bless your fellow neighbour.

Nigerians travel to other places and go to school for free have we blessed any country to the extent that people call us blessed. The citizen is waiting for the cake to be shared because they were told that immediately you have a degree then you can have all. They forget that the Education was to save "MY PEOPLE". EVERY EDUCATION THAT IS FOR YOURSELF AND YOURSELF ONLY IS DEAD.

Nigeria Spends so much money to send us to school some of us here on Naira Land have been to school may be millions they turn their backs on Nigeria and Hope and pray that we will get that Holy leader to take us singlehandedly to Eldorado. I say that will not happen. Leaders are made. Just as a General is made over the years so is a leader made.

I will tingle your mind a little. The Nigerian Millitary has been intact for a long time do you know why it has been intact? The one thing is love. In the army they are trained to lookout for each other the civillian is trained to lookout for himself and self alone.

When our lawyers begin to go to the police station without any payment and take up cases that they would not have any payment or any congratulation then we would start seeing Nigerian rise.

The leaders we have are not up to 1 million people to upstage or make them better leaders we must love each other. We must regroup because i believe we are under war of hate. There is hate in our TV there is hate in our songs there is hate in Education as we seek to go to school to become a house Nigger so that we can control those on the plantation. We can Change just by showing love for just 1 hour or 2 hours in a day or week.

WE NEED TO LOVE OURSELF BY SHOWING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. IT IS NOT UNTILL YOU GIVE ALMS TO BEGGAR THAT IS PITY NOT LOVE. IN LOVE YOU ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH GOOD THOUGHTS OF HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF OTHERS. YOU WILL NOT COMPLAIN YOU WILL BE PLANNING AND SOLVING. EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT JUST IMAGINE WHAT YOU WILL DO IF YOU WERE A LAWYER FOR YOU FELOW MAN.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by DeepSoul(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2009
rethink:

We need LOVE.

1) We need love in our heart we must love ourselves first.
2) We must love our fellow men
3) We must show massive action of love.

We need voluntary service of Love. I have so many Ideas of how we can show love to each other.

You can start small by saving your money by feeding people for free instead of going to partys task yourself that you would feed people.
You can also volunteer to teach for free. Some of the NL member speak very good english that they can help our kids to organise outdoor spelling competition for their areas where food will be shared and the love for each other would flow.

I will tingle your mind a little. The Nigerian Millitary has been intact for a long time do you know why it has been intact? The one thing is love. In the army they are trained to lookout for each other the civillian is trained to lookout for himself and self alone.

We can Change just by showing love for just 1 hour or 2 hours in a day or week.

WE NEED TO LOVE OURSELF BY SHOWING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. IN LOVE YOU ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH GOOD THOUGHTS OF HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF OTHERS. .

So, lets start with you. . .
How can you show me love. . .?
And how can you show other NLanders love. . .?
I eagerly await your response. . .
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
Abagworo:

nigeria's problem is rooted in religion.anyday christianity and islam is abolished we shall see drastic change.look at russia,china,india,japan and you would understand my point.you cant develop by borrowing other peoples religion because it is a tool of external control.

You have a point.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by jupita: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
who changed america? americans
who changed japan? japanese
who changed singapore? you guess is as good as mine.
the common denominator is that is was the people that have a stake brought change.

nobody has more stake in nigeria than nigerians
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Kenezi: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
Abagworo:

Christianity is not a borrowed religion because it is not the religion of one race of people. If you want to argue that Islam is the religion of the Arabs, by all means try, but I'm not sure how far you'll get.

Russia and China didn't change because they tried to wipe out religion. They changed because they obtained leaders (Stalin and Mao) who created fanatical cults around themselves and killed all opposition. Mao failed at all attempts at industrialisation anyway, and China didn't change until they became Capitalist

India has not wiped out religion in the slightest, the Hindu are today still hunting down and killing Muslims and especially Christians in the name of their religion.

Japan's industrialisation was based around their Shinto belief that their Emperor was a God. After 1945 Japan rebounded because the Americans made them.

Abolishing religion alone would not change a single thing.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by MrCrackles(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
I think Nigeria needs both. . . .Plus a whole lot more!
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
Kenezi:

Christianity is not a borrowed religion because it is not the religion of one race of people. If you want to argue that Islam is the religion of the Arabs, by all means try, but I'm not sure how far you'll get.

Russia and China didn't change because they tried to wipe out religion. They changed because they obtained leaders (Stalin and Mao) who created fanatical cults around themselves and killed all opposition. Mao failed at all attempts at industrialisation anyway, and China didn't change until they became Capitalist

India has not wiped out religion in the slightest, the Hindu are today still hunting down and killing Muslims and especially Christians in the name of their religion.

Japan's industrialisation was based around their Shinto belief that their Emperor was a God. After 1945 Japan rebounded because the Americans made them.

In Nigeria, religion becomes totally a different thing.

It becomes all about butchering Christians en mass, noise pollution from Churches, Mosques and buses.
Its about division and politics.
Its about hoping that God will land on a private jet someday to deal with corrupt leaders and later build the decaying infrastructure.
Its about allowing God to be the judge on everything.
Its about making false prophesies.
Its about gullibility.
In Nigeria, religion is all about hating one another.
Its all about scamming people. etc
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by citizenY(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
[color=#990000]Revolution of course. Stand up and say enough is enough . On the streets not from any pulpit.[/color]
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by donjon: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
Tell em, bro
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Kenezi: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
nuzo:

In Nigeria, religion becomes totally a different thing.

It becomes all about butchering Christians en mass, noise pollution from Churches, Mosques and buses.
Its about division and politics.
Its about hoping that God will land on a private jet someday to deal with corrupt leaders and later build the decaying infrastructure.
Its about allowing God to be the judge on everything.
Its about making false prophesies.
Its about gullibility.
In Nigeria, religion is all about hating one another.
Its all about scamming people. etc

Do you really think that the religions made the people this way? Not in the least. These beliefs are the results of weak cultures of laziness and blood lust that existed before Christianity or Islam even entered the region. You should be thankful, at least a little, Nigerians are not killing twins en masse and eating human brain soup any more.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by KnowAll(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2009
Nigeria has already being delivered from the ignominy of not qualifying for the world-cup , the first time the event will ever take place on African soil. I think our father who hathen Heaven has something up his sleeve for the nation on the economic front. We just need to be patient the right guys who will stir the country to utopia will emerge by his anointing. I say Amen !! to this prayer.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Horus(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
A revolution do not mean using violence, it just mean Re-Evolution, a new evolution. We have to use more of ours brains to uplift ourselves and the people around us as much as we can to create a New Evolution. But dont expect anything from The leaders of Nigeria, because we have to use the "do it ourselves" method.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Abagworo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
Kenezi:

India has not wiped out religion in the slightest, the[b] Hindu are today still hunting down and killing Muslims [/b] and especially Christians in the name of their religion.

@bolded.hindu is indian.shinto is japanese.orisa is nigerian.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by manmustwac(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
Let the masses vote for revolution or deliverance the vast majority will vote for deliverance because deliverance requires one to sit down and do nothing while waiting for a invisible man to come down from above to solve the countries problems while revolution requires action which could end with the spilling of ones blood. NIGERIA WILL NEVER PROGRESS!!!
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by bawomolo(m): 1:15am On Nov 15, 2009
deliverance from what, organized religion?
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by airzzee(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2009
DIRECTION!!!

I thank you all for speaking. Many have spoken in line with the problem and solution, but some have not proffered any way forward. Rather, some members have started digressing from the topic. We need solution. Nigeria is about to change. We only need to start from here. Let us revisit the topic & align our contributions in that line.

Do we just sit back and criticise? No way! Enough is enough!!!
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
Nigeria doesnt need anything than democratic govt that works,,
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by airzzee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
[/quote][quote author=~Bluetooth link=topic=351749.msg4928964#msg4928964 date=1258284317]
Nigeria doesnt need anything than democratic govt that works,,

That's correct! BUT, HOW DO WE GET THIS DEMOCRATIC GOVT THAT WORKS? THAT IS THE QUESTION. DO WE FOLD OUR ARMS FOR MANNER TO FALL FROM HEAVEN? WHAT DID OTHER SUCCESSFUL & WORKING DEMOCRACIES DO TO ACHIEVE THEIRS?
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by Horus(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2009
The Time to Unity is NOW. We see that statement so often but to those that overstand, it doesn't get old, it only gets more relevant!! Time is running out, quick. We cannot afford to be part of shocked, unprepared and dumbfounded masses when it all hits the fan. By this time, and with all the knowledge that has been entrusted to us, we should have already established our own TRUE FREEDOM, our Own self-sustaining, self-ruled and controlled, prosperous Nigerian community that becomes a Powerful United Black nation and so on. If we're expected to make it through what's coming, you better know we need to progress quickly by that time. Just making it is about to get even more difficult for anyone without sufficient resources. The thing that the average "Nigerian" doesn't seem to get or accept is, WE have to get it done. There is no "savior" scapegoat-copout that is going to come down and hold our hands, think for us, gently explain to us the location of our own asses, take care of everything for us, bubblewrap us and deliver us to our dream homes in our dream communities. WE are the ones that are responsible. Like the saying goes, the only helping hand I need is at the end of my own arm,  and I have two of them.!!
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by OmoAbi(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
REVOLUTION and CONFEDERALISM are d only ways forward.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by OAM4J: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
Horus:

A revolution do not mean using violence, it just mean Re-Evolution, a new evolution. We have to use more of ours brains to uplift ourselves and the people around us as much as we can to create a New Evolution. But dont expect anything from The leaders of Nigeria, because we have to use the "do it ourselves" method.

I like your non violence definition of evolution, but you fail to give examples and how a country like Nigeria can re evolve without violent.

And for all asking for evolution, the question is who will lead one? How many of you are willing to join the force of revolution. Am sorry but the truth is many Nigerians are selfish, cowards and noisemakers.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by airzzee(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2009
This is getting interesting!

Guys, let us agree that it must be done first. There may not be violence, there may not be need for bloodshed, but there is the need to everybody to speak with one. IF THE PRESS, ACTIVISTS AND PRESSURE COULD FORCE THE MILITARY (OF ALL PEOPLE0 TO HAND OVER POWER, THEN WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT. THIS IS 'MOI-MOI CASE' 10 YEARS AGO, EVEN 5 YEARS, NOBODY COULD HAVE IMAGINED OBAMA BEING THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA. IT TAKES THE WILL TO DOO SOMETHING TO ACHIEVE THE THING.

The issue is ARE WE READY EMOTIONALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, INTELLECTUALLY? YOU CANNOT HAVE TATTOO ON YOUR BOODY WITHOUT FIRST TATTOOING YOUR MIND.

LET US SEEK OUT FIRST TO DO THE RIGHT THING, ALL OTHER THINGS ARE A GIVEN.

CAN WE DO IT? YES, WE CAN. YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.YES, WE CAN.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by numan1: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2009
you know what; when you pray and ask God for a deliverer, for a revolution.
you know what god does; he nominates you!!
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by OmoAbi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
YES,WE CAN.
YES,I AM REDY.
YES, I CAN LEAD.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by OAM4J: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^Come up with a proposal and your strategies, then we can digest it.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by AjanleKoko: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
Change, period.
To quote Tupac, let's change the way we live, the way we eat, even the way we treat each other.
Whatever we've been doing for the last 50 years isn't working; so we need to dump it and find a new way to survive and grow.
Whether as one Nigeria or different people, the main thing is progress. Let's change, and start looking for ways we can progress. Let's stop all the bull and all the delusion. We've been fooling ourselves for far too long. Period.
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by seyenko(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
A Massive Blood letting Revolution
Re: Does Nigeria Need A Deliverance Or A Revolution? by elegal1(f): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
We need a total reorientation of our way of thinking.We all behave as if we do not know the difference between right and wrong.Religion is not the issue as we only pay lip service to Religion.We attend places of worship just to belong and be seen, but deep down we worship other gods.
We are cowards.Who is that hero that would lead the Revolution or perform the deliverance.The leaders are polluted,the followers are equally polluted.
My suggestion is that we should rescue all babies below the age of 5 and send them into isolation for proper training and preparation to take over the country in the next 2 decades. All others should be sent to detention camps where we would learn rudimentary social skills like courtesy,discipline,fulfillment,love,temperance,tolerance,respect for each other etc.Once it has been determined that we have purged ourselves of the characteristics of greed,envy,nepotism,tribalism,laziness,reaping where we did not sow and all other similar vices,then we could be declared fit to re-enter society.Even if it is 10% of our population that can scale this hurdle,so be it.
Come to think of it.

Can you sleep in 2 beds at once?
Can you be in 2 houses at once?
Can you ride in two cars at the same time?
Can you eat for 2 in one sitting?
We drive furiously on the roads without courtesy to others,yet we arrive late for our appointments.
We are really a special class of homo sapiens.
SO WHAT IS IT?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH US?? cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Weep In Pain / Face-off At S’court •agf, Nba Boss Gagged At San Award Ceremony / For An African Leader, How Long Is Long Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.