Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,988 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

MMM Has Not Crash! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Not Crash! (696 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Has Not Crash! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM is indeed the saviour of all.. When Jesus walked the earth, do you know how many haters that were on his neck? Due to the overwhelming GH which every financial institutions experience especially during festive period, MMM has chosen to play smart by regulating the flow of cash which the media tapped into as an opportunity to inflict fear on the masses. Honestly, i was expecting such measure because it will be unwise to keep running under such a period where participants will be after to GH alone. The same 30 days froze happened in South Africa and after 30 days, everything went back to normal. Why has the media chosen to be selfish? Believe me, they have soiled their hands with blood.. Their fake news had lead many to suicide while in actual fact, the system is up and running. Why is FG so much concerned with MMM? There's something they aren't telling us.. No need to panic, your money is safe and growing. As for haters, MMM has come to stay. The earlier you accept that, the better for you. As for those who have been captivated either by fear or lack of capital, my advice is: stop being a witch by praying for an investment to crash. As for the owner of this forum, i have lost all the respect i have for you. You will be quick to push anything Negative related to MMM to FP without a blink.. Anyway, i doubt if recession reach your side. That's why you don't want your members to grow financially. SMH...

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Not Crash! by twokilo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Waooooo Ftc thanks to Mmm for this lolz

Re: MMM Has Not Crash! by okosodo: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
It will crash eventually
Re: MMM Has Not Crash! by Alabi324(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"

(1) (Reply)

The Only Thing We Can Do For MMM Victims – NDIC / ASPEN INVESTMENT Company-has Anyone Heard Or Invest With This Company Before / Mmm Most Certain Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.