Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Lets Build A Business Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Build A Business Together (439 Views)

Get Your Business Online,lets Build Any Kind Of Website For You. / Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! / Lets Build Your Marquee ,tent, Danpalon Shades. For Event Centres ,hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Build A Business Together by fermonster(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello friends and family who are the future supervisors and managers of the businesses am about to reveal!
Oliver Augustine here to join hands with everyone here to build a team of strong vibrant, open-minded, dedicated and talented and most successful business men and women worldwide.
We want to build business moguls in the niches am about to reveal to you now.
I just started working with a company that has being in existence for the past 35years in the world and 10years in Nigeria, and I am already smiling to the bank.
Note: I am working with the company, not for the company. Remember that!
This company is into health products/supplements for both men/women. All I do is buy these products that has being tested and trusted by Nigerian men/women from them at low price and sell to customers at five times the amount I bought it.
And my uplines are bagging 1.4mill, 1.3mill, 833k and me the starter who just joined a month ago is earning 140k per week.
The best parts of this business is, Nigerians will buy because:
1. It is pay on delivery using the courier companies I will show you.
2. Registration is free forever.
3. You buy products using the little savings you have and grow from there.
4. You don't have to worry about delivering the products, the courier companies will handle that and pay your complete money into your bank account.
5. You don't even have to worry about going outside to market the products, you can sell all your products online using the advert network I will show you.
5. The products are available in Nigeria and you can just walk into any of their branches to pickup your products and start selling.
6. All the help you need to buy and sell your products will be made available to you as soon as you join the Whatsapp group I created for the team you are about to join. And so much more to make you live a happy, fulfilled and fun filled life...
NOTE: This is not mmm or any other platform like that.
You buy the products I show you, design a website, run your adverts to customers without worrying about delivery. The courier company will deliver the product and get the money sent to your local bank account. Thank you and the next trainings will soon be posted.
Note: Be open minded to be heavily succesly In life.

So what next?
It's time for you to join the group and let me introduce you to the business and lets start making a consistent income daily, and I mean some good money from the comfort of our home's.
Add me up right now on whatsapp (08060207883). Only Whatsapp calls, private messages and group chats.
Once you add me, send me this message: "My team My blood".

Thank you and I will see you inside.

(1) (Reply)

50% In 6 Days For Bitcoin Users Only / One Million Barrels Of BLCO / One Economy different exchange rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.