Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! (787 Views)

Come, Let Us Begin Youtube Business Together Today $ Start Making Money Frm Home / 16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sometime ago on this forum (I can't locate the thread again), a member came up with an idea to establish an online shopping business. He got few other member to join him in launching the business. And today, this idea has turned into a very successful business generating millions of naira annually.

It happened before our very eyes. A lot of members thought they were joking, until it turned into a reality.

It is on this note, I call on Nairaland members who have genuine interests in business to join me on this thread, to create another success story.

If you have an idea that you are 100% sure has the prospects of turning into a multi-million venture, please drop it here, let's see how we can make it a reality.

I don't want to see common ideas that anyone can open a shop and start executing, but something really unique.

It can be online or offline and doesn't have to be capital intensive.

Please do not join in this discussion if you are not willing to take some risks. As an entrepreneur, one must be willing to take risks, not foolish risks, but calculated risks.

Please note the following:

1. Out of all the ideas shared, only one will be picked. The one we think has the greatest prospects.

2. All members involved will meet physically before funds is disbursed and execution commences.

3. Equal amount of capital shall be contributed by each member.

4. Profit and loss shall be shared equally.

5. Responsibilities will be shared. The idea of contributing capital and going to sleep and expecting to share profit at the end of the day will not be welcomed. Every member must play a role towards the success of the business.

Let's have your ideas. The floor is open.
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Describe your idea in detail.

Tell us why you think it's a great idea.

What are the steps involved in executing it?

What is the expected annual profit?

What's the pay back period (PBP)? By pay back period, I mean the number of years or months it will take to recoup the invested capital.

What's the capital requirement? Give a breakdown of how it will be spent.
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by ottidex(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Following..

Where are all the Lazy Nigerian Youths...

Come,Connect and give details about your dream investments.

I know most will want to start Betting Shop no??
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by Godsent12(m): 5:20am On Jun 13, 2018
Since the internet is overtaking the world now I will like us to open a telecommunication industry with a faster internet connection across africa and beyond.I don't know if my idea is welcome,just trying to contribute.
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by karlboss: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Sometime ago on this forum (I can't locate the thread again), a member came up with an idea to establish an online shopping business. He got few other member to join him in launching the business. And today, this idea has turned into a very successful business generating millions of naira annually.

It happened before our very eyes. A lot of members thought they were joking, until it turned into a reality.

It is on this note, I call on Nairaland members who have genuine interests in business to join me on this thread, to create another success story.

If you have an idea that you are 100% sure has the prospects of turning into a multi-million venture, please drop it here, let's see how we can make it a reality.

I don't want to see common ideas that anyone can open a shop and start executing, but something really unique.

It can be online or offline and doesn't have to be capital intensive.

Please do not join in this discussion if you are not willing to take some risks. As an entrepreneur, one must be willing to take risks, not foolish risks, but calculated risks.

Please note the following:

1. Out of all the ideas shared, only one will be picked. The one we think has the greatest prospects.

2. All members involved will meet physically before funds is disbursed and execution commences.

3. Equal amount of capital shall be contributed by each member.

4. Profit and loss shall be shared equally.

5. Responsibilities will be shared. The idea of contributing capital and going to sleep and expecting to share profit at the end of the day will not be welcomed. Every member must play a role towards the success of the business.

Let's have your ideas. The floor is open.
This motivated me I swear. What is the name of the start up
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2018
I can't recollect the name. They are into online shopping.
karlboss:

This motivated me I swear. What is the name of the start up
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by braunstrowman: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2018

I just need someone to tell me how successful is keke napep transportation business in Lagos
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by karlboss: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2018
One thing I know is if we can create an idea that can tackle massive unemployment issue in Nigeria you would make serious money.

What of the idea of creating a website that can connect investors with farmers and offer investors percentage interest on their investment.

An idea of doing what olams does by forming farmers into registered cooperative and giving them feterlizer and other farm input to farm after harvesting the produce is divided into two. One for investors the other for Farmers
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Your ideas sound interesting. Can you come up with a plan on how to implement these ideas?

I am particularly interested in the first one.

karlboss:
One thing I know is if we can create an idea that can tackle massive unemployment issue in Nigeria you would make serious money.

What of the idea of creating a website that can connect investors with farmers and offer investors percentage interest on their investment.

An idea of doing what olams does by forming farmers into registered cooperative and giving them feterlizer and other farm input to farm after harvesting the produce is divided into two. One for investors the other for Farmers
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
That's a nice one, but do you know how to execute it?
Godsent12:
Since the internet is overtaking the world now I will like us to open a telecommunication industry with a faster internet connection across africa and beyond.I don't know if my idea is welcome,just trying to contribute.
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by Godsent12(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
No,its just an idea contributed
PatrickOkunima:
That's a nice one, but do you know how to execute it?
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by omafazie(f): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
I have actually posted about this business idea in a particular thread on this forum. I have a business idea that centers around skincare and beauty products.

We all know that skincare is one of the most lucrative niche both online and offline. Most people especially ladies will do anything to have a flawless skin, just look at oriflame that has become an household name in the world of beauty, or is it our very own Tara here in Nigeria. This brands are making it big and the market is still very much open and wide to start-ups.

All am simply saying is that we should start making organic skincare products like products that cure pimples, stretch marks, weight loss and flat tummy products, and most importantly lotions for both dark and light skinned persons. I already have the necessary training on how to make this products and I'm willing to share my knowledge if my idea I chosen.

We can actually start small by making this products and selling them online through Facebook and instagram ads, then as time go on we can setup our own factory by the grace of the almighty. If you wanna understand what am saying check the following pages on facebook and you will understand how lucrative this business is: Moolato, Slimteaglobal, hushd, and adorable skincare. This business owners get alot of orders on facebook because their products are really working.

The good thing is that this products are organic and they are nt made frm harsh chemicals. We make use of stuffs like honey, coconut oil, olive oil, sheabutter, and some other ingredients I cannot mention now.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by Justy100: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
That is a good one I like cosmetology
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by omafazie(f): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Justy100:
That is a good one I like cosmetology
thank you
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by Agebrown(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2018

We offer business and research solutions aimed at improving your business performance.

Our team can assist in the following:

• Market Research

• Report writing

• SWOT Analysis

• Industry Overviews and Surveys

• Demographics

• Customer Trends & Segmentation

• Business Plans

• Lead generations

• Market Reports

• Addresses

• Product Surveys

• Cold calls

• Competitor Analysis

• Class work assignments (essays) for undergraduate and masters students to meet deadline

METHODOLOGY:

We make use of primary and secondary research to analyze and generate market parameters and forecast.

Our data (secondary) sources include (but not limited to) Paid Data sources, Company Websites, Business

Journals, Government Agencies, Company Reports, Exchange Commission filings and other reputable

publications.

Our business research and solutions are apt
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur? Come In And Let's Create A Business Together! by karlboss: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Your ideas sound interesting. Can you come up with a plan on how to implement these ideas?

I am particularly interested in the first one.

Yes I can. How do we go about it

(1) (Reply)

Make N10 Million Monthly From Church Business / The Best Email List Ever Is Finally Released!!! / Facebook Account Anybody For Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.