Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE??? Why Does Pride Engulf Us All? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE??? Why Does Pride Engulf Us All? (406 Views)

God Says, "You Shall Not Kill," But He Kills. Why Does He Contradict Himself? / INFERNO: Fire Engulf Church On The Rock, Abuja / Why Does TB Joshua Have Only One Branch In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE??? Why Does Pride Engulf Us All? by purpledove(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
I ve never met any individual without pride, we are either boosting about our beauty, material possession and not surprisingly size of boobs and ass, you think am joking? eavesdrop on some ladies conversation as a guy you will be amazed! once upon a time, i was in a bus to a southern part of the country, i had this beautiful lady sitting next to me. Indeed she was surely one of the prettiest lady my eyes had seen. all in the name to impress, i pretended to be making a call enriching myself with what i could not possess even if i was our president's son. At the end pride took over. Im sure there have been a time when you allowed pride swallow u up, if u overcame it, how and if u failed, why?
Re: PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE??? Why Does Pride Engulf Us All? by icybeth(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
We are imperfect people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AZDE: Black Demons Of Envy / The Chosen Daily Devotional 20th Dec. 2016 / Christ First Coming: The Reason For The Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.