Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage (3770 Views)

Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? / I Need To Adopt A Newborn Baby ASAP To Savr My Marriage. Any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
hello friends please lend me you ears. I specifically opened this nairaland account because of this reason. Five years ago (2011) I got married to my sweetheart of 3 years (courtship) and this year August 31st was our 5 years wedding anniversary. my in laws really didn't want my husband to marry from another tribe so they didn't like me but they had to pretend as if all was well because he insisted he must marry me. my problem started after our wedding I got pregnant and had a miscarriage and had several others. In the space of I've had about 12 miscarriages and my husband is very bitter about it and he wants us to stop trying for now because I've lost a lit of blood. but my in laws are my main problem. my mother in law and my sisters in law are really letting All hell loose on me since I had the 2nd miscarriage my husband's mother and his sisters come to the house almost everyday to insult and fight me. And my husband has really tried but am going crazy and loosing my patience. We finally decided to adopt early this year and we went through the ministry of women affairs and after series of interviews we were given an approval letter to adopt from any adoption home in the country. Since then we gave been unable to find a new born baby. we don't want my husband's family and other people to suspect we are adopting so that's why we want a newborn baby preferably a baby girl. we have not been able to find any baby from the adoptive homes listed within that age range (0-2months maximum) and my friend told me about an orphanage in Aba and i traveled all the way only to discover its a baby factory that sell babies at a very high rate. I don't want to be part it.
We are looking for someone with an unwanted pregnancy Or a newborn baby who is willing to give out her baby for adoption. We will involve a law and probably an adoption agency to make it legal. We are looking at adopting the baby between now and February 2017. If you can be of help pls send me a mail as soon as you can. Thanks a lot. God will never allow you suffer shame in your marriage. or if you know any one who does please kindly reach me uduakclarance@gmail.com God will not let your marriage be fraustrated in Jesus name - Amen. Please this is not a baby factory . . . For those ones who will want to comment insultive comments remember you will get married someday. Please help me out by connecting me to my bundle of joy.
NOTE- I don't need sympathy I need solution. Just send a detailed mail to
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
kindly read well before you comment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by AskProf: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
AskProf:
See this...

https://www.nairaland.com/3382968/want-give-up-unborn-baby

Thanks dear. I already contacted him and he said he will get back to me. but it's been more than 3 weeks don't want to be disappointed at last.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by sisisioge: 1:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Princess2011:

Thanks dear. I already contacted him and he said he will get back to me. but it's been more than 3 weeks don't want to be disappointed at last.

Ohhhshooot! There I was thinking a jive is on the horizon...it is well.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Barristter07: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2016
I still dont understand the mentality of dont marry from another tribe thats so dominant in this part of the world ., I wonder if we are not all from Adam .

this is why many wont Marry the person they loved the most, just because of tribe.

Its true some tribes might have a not so pleasant culture , definitely not all and I belive its all about individual personalty .

I feel your pain @ Op , all is well dear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Barristter07:
I still dont understand the mentality of dont marry from another tribe thats so dominant in this part of the world ., I wonder if we are not all from Adam .

this is why many wont Marry the person they loved the most, just because of tribe.

Its true some tribes might have a not so pleasant culture , definitely not all and I belive its all about individual personalty .

I feel your pain @ Op , all is well dear

Thanks dear. it is well indeed
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by thorpido(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Op,are you working with a gynaecologist?Have you investigated reasons why the miscarriage keep occurring?

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2016
thorpido:
Op,are you working with a gynaecologist?Have you investigated reasons why the miscarriage keep occurring?

yeh did all that already. nothing exactly was ascertained by the doctors. That's why we made up our mind to adopt
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Bisjosh(f): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
All i learnt from the write up is women dont mind their business grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Try seeing a good gynecologist. There might be sth loose in ur womb that makes it difficult to carry the baby, a prof gynae would just have to see it up and loosen it when it's time to put to bed.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Mintayo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Princess2011:

yeh did all that already. nothing exactly was ascertained by the doctors. That's why we made up our mind to adopt
Not trying to sound religious, even after adopting, I think you should pray fervently, if it's a spiritual issue or an attack, it might not end with adopting a baby!
I pray God answer your prayers!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Zidjay(f): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Princess2011 your story is quite touching. I have a close friend of mine that just put to bed about 3weeks ago (her second child) .
She is a victim of unwanted pregnancy. Her story is quite long and pathetic, I would talk to her before the end of the week and show her this page. My place is quite distant from hers.
I pray you smile soon
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zidjay:
Princess2011 your story is quite touching. I have a close friend of mine that just put to bed about 3weeks ago (her second child) .
She is a victim of unwanted pregnancy. Her story is quite long and pathetic, I would talk to her before the end of the week and show her this page. My place is quite distant from hers.
I pray you smile soon
ok. Thanks. what's the sex of the baby? when you talk to her kindly get back to me.
uduakclarance@gmail.com
that's my email address
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Zidjay(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Princess2011:

ok. Thanks. what's the sex of the baby? when you talk to her kindly get back to me.
uduakclarance@gmail.com
that's my email address
A baby boy. If this is cool by you, let me know if to still talk to her. I await your response
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by enoqueen: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op, I wish you well.

Av u consider other options like surrogacy.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by megareal: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op, sorry let me ask, at what point do you miscarry? How many weeks or months? Your reply will aid my next comment.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zidjay:
A baby boy. If this is cool by you, let me know if to still talk to her. I await your response
ok. you can go ahead and talk to her and let me know her decision. where's her location?
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Ranchhoddas: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
I still don't know why having a child is a do or die affair.

7 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by LoveDecay(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Get a four-kin surrogate !

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I still don't know why having a child is a do or die affair.
Soon you will realize that it is a do or die affair. don't you know that you need someone to call you dad? take over your inheritance and keep your generation moving.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Ranchhoddas: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Catalin:
Soon you will realize that it is a do or die affair. don't you know that you need someone to call you dad? take over your inheritance and keep your generation moving.
Very funny. SMH

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Nnetriplet: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by LewsTherin: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2016
Take over my inheritance and keep my generation moving? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by chigoizie7(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2016
I wish u well in all.

But after the adoption, please do take the child as urs, even after u must have given birth to urs, because I trust God that u will.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2016
Very very touching. I wish you the best of luck in getting a child. On a side note,I strongly advice you to seek spiritual help from a good man of God. 12 consecutive miscarriages has more it than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by bennyrazz: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
@princess2011 just 5yrs and you can't wait on the Lord, we have seen couples that have waited for 10yrs, 15yrs, 20yrs and even up to 25yrs. They never gave up. Your own is just mere miscarriage and you are already in despair. If you get that child to adopt and she dies, what do you do?

From me to you, Adoption is not the solution to your problem but you and your husband are. You need repent from your sins, you need to confess Jesus as your lord and Savior, you need him to be in charge of your home. You need to start reading your Bible, you need to sing to him, you need to fast, you need to pray. Miscarriage is a spiritual thing and maybe if you look at your dream life very well, you can understand one or two things.

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by udysweet(f): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
cry you're my namesake! This is sad to read,don't know wat to say. Pressures from families can make one run mad. May the will of God concerning your fruitfulness come to pass wit divine speed. I pray that your second option,for a solution to come quickly and in the course may you get pregnant again and may it be sustained till you carry it t term. God has silenced your mockers already!
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by silverr(f): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Princess2011:
hello friends please lend me you ears. kindly read well before you comment.

Madam, listen real good.....
Your miscarriages arent ordinary.
You have 3 options::
1. Pray it out. You must leave your matrimonial home for this period. Go to a good church or "mountain" till you give birth. You must be receiving prayers daily.....
I feel this is the best cus other options dont attack the cause of the childlessness. What of after adopting, the child dies Your mother inlaw may not even be the problem.

2. Test tube baby: I heard its expensive but can easily be done in the U.S.
But what "if" im right and the person behind your miscarriages sees the child?

3. Baby factory: I know I sound horrible but what if the parents of the child come back for their child later? You need an anonymous adoption for this plan to really work without longterm hiccups.

I still suggest option 1. A prayerful wife is a gift to her family.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Gluthatione: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
I speak into your life and release the anointing to conceive and give birth to your own baby within d next 9 months in the mighty name of Jesus. It is settled, certain and sealed in Jesus name. Pls invite me when to come and eat in ur naming ceremony.

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Curiouscity(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2016
bennyrazz:
@princess2011 just 5yrs and you can't wait on the Lord, we have seen couples that have waited for 10yrs, 15yrs, 20yrs and even up to 25yrs. They never gave up. Your own is just mere miscarriage and you are already in despair. If you get that child to adopt and she dies, what do you do?

From me to you, Adoption is not the solution to your problem but you and your husband are. You need repent from your sins, you need to confess Jesus as your lord and Savior, you need him to be in charge of your home. You need to start reading your Bible, you need to sing to him, you need to fast, you need to pray. Miscarriage is a spiritual thing and maybe if you look at your dream life very well, you can understand one or two things.
This is the problem with us Christians. So, every challenge we face is because of our sins? You fanatics hardly understand why Christ came and how he lived.
If you know the pressures that some women get from MIL and others, you wouldn't sound this sanctimonious. I strongly believe believe in prayers and miracles, but we get them out of mercy not because of our righteousness. Stop judging or condemning others!

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Princess2011:
hello friends please lend me you ears. I specifically opened this nairaland account because of this reason. Five years ago (2011) I got married to my sweetheart of 3 years (courtship) and this year August 31st was our 5 years wedding anniversary. my in laws really didn't want my husband to marry from another tribe so they didn't like me but they had to pretend as if all was well because he insisted he must marry me. my problem started after our wedding I got pregnant and had a miscarriage and had several others. In the space of I've had about 12 miscarriages and my husband is very bitter about it and he wants us to stop trying for now because I've lost a lit of blood. but my in laws are my main problem. my mother in law and my sisters in law are really letting All hell loose on me since I had the 2nd miscarriage my husband's mother and his sisters come to the house almost everyday to insult and fight me. And my husband has really tried but am going crazy and loosing my patience. We finally decided to adopt early this year and we went through the ministry of women affairs and after series of interviews we were given an approval letter to adopt from any adoption home in the country. Since then we gave been unable to find a new born baby. we don't want my husband's family and other people to suspect we are adopting so that's why we want a newborn baby preferably a baby girl. we have not been able to find any baby from the adoptive homes listed within that age range (0-2months maximum) and my friend told me about an orphanage in Aba and i traveled all the way only to discover its a baby factory that sell babies at a very high rate. I don't want to be part it.
We are looking for someone with an unwanted pregnancy Or a newborn baby who is willing to give out her baby for adoption. We will involve a law and probably an adoption agency to make it legal. We are looking at adopting the baby between now and February 2017. If you can be of help pls send me a mail as soon as you can. Thanks a lot. God will never allow you suffer shame in your marriage. or if you know any one who does please kindly reach me uduakclarance@gmail.com God will not let your marriage be fraustrated in Jesus name - Amen. Please this is not a baby factory . . . For those ones who will want to comment insultive comments remember you will get married someday. Please help me out by connecting me to my bundle of joy.
NOTE- I don't need sympathy I need solution. Just send a detailed mail to
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
kindly read well before you comment.
I really want to thank everyone for your prayers and comments. but I've still not seen a baby to adopt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Step Mum Makes Me Uncomfortable... I Need Advice / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.