Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? (3770 Views)

Whose Death Was The Most Painful? / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
My goodness Christ!! childbirth scares me. I fear I may give birth one month earlier before my actual due date. I swear that baby will pop out because of all the fear LOL no joke mannh!!! I was just wondering what was the most painful part of the whole process for you. And pls mention if you had any pain med and if they help.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
are you currently expecting?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
heheheheh good one, no but maam, I am gonna get marry soon so what else will I be thinking about cry cry Some way or the other, I will reach to that stage. grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
rokiatu:

heheheheh good one, no but maam, I am gonna get marry soon so what else will I be thinking about

enjoying married life? Why is pregnancy the immediate thing people think of after a wedding undecided

anyway that's my own rant

In regards to your question, many mothers have said giving birth in a pool of water makes things alot easier. I think birthing centers are better than hospitals

Im not sure how popular those are in naija sha
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:
enjoying married life? Why is pregnancy the immediate thing people think of after a wedding undecided

Because that is the reality of things. grin  grin And I have always been concerned about childbirth, I asked my mother, my sisters, friends, they all say different stuff, I just want to hear other women experiences so I can know as much as possible. It doesn't hurt to get prepared for something that will eventually happend in the future.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by tpia5: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
google or the search function is your friend.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Because that is the reality of things.

For you perhaps

anyway good luck in whatever you decide to do smiley
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Gboliwe: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

anyway that's my own rant

In regards to your question, many mothers have said giving birth in a pool of water makes things alot easier. I think birthing centers are better than hospitals

Im not sure how popular those are in naija sha
What is a birthing center? Please educate me, i am interested in this
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Outstrip(f): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
The most painful part is all the parts
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by jossy26: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
i thought this NL Rokiatu is married with a kid oO, why this question just wondering
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Mayflowa(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
Pray you don't fall into a deep helpless sleep when pushing. So many women have lot their baby to this.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by ronkebp(f): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
Outstrip:

The most painful part is all the parts

Great answer!!!!!

@ Poster, no need to be scared, you no scare reach me, but i came out victorious, i vowed not to ever forget what i went through, guess what??, i have so forgotten the pain!!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Iranoladun(f): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
If I may recall the most painful part for me was the intermitent contractions. They were more painful than the final push; you tend to concentrate on the contractions and anticipate the pains.

Rokiatu, just pray for a short and safe labour. Mine were always within 2 to 3 hours and I'm done.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by dayokanu(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2011
The phocking is actually the most painful part
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by armyofone(m): 2:26am On Dec 28, 2011
ogbologbo don talk katakata ti burst tongue

dayokanu:

ogbologbo forever tongue
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 28, 2011
Iranoladun:

If I may recall the most painful part for me was the intermitent contractions. They were more painful than the final push; you tend to concentrate on the contractions and anticipate the pains.

Rokiatu, just pray for a short and safe labour. Mine were always within 2 to 3 hours and I'm done.
Damn you are lucky. I hope I will be so lucky too.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by dayokanu(m): 5:42am On Dec 28, 2011
armyofone:

ogbologbo don talk katakata ti burst tongue
ogbologbo forever tongue

Yes amaria
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by HotieTima(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

omg rokki

wat is wrong with u
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

omg rokki

wat is wrong with u
ROFL do you hate this topic that much? grin grin grin grin grin and here I was thinking of taking you in the delivery room with me. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by HotieTima(f): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFL do you hate this topic that much? grin grin grin grin grin and here I was thinking of taking you in the delivery room with me. grin grin grin

u know how much i hate talking about this baby things now angry angry angry

don't even smile at me.

of course i will be in ur damn delivery room grin grin grin grin how can i miss out on the fun and the priceless looks u will be having on ur face

either way i will be in there rather u like it or not tongue tongue tongue so be ready

undecided undecided grin grin when u due self let me go buy a new camera for this
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by toyining(f): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
contractions, labour is not that painful once the baby's head is out.
but contraction is the worst nightmare

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

u know how much i hate talking about this baby things now angry angry angry

don't even smile at me.

of course i will be in your damn delivery room grin grin grin grin how can i miss out on the fun and the priceless looks u will be having on your face

either way i will be in there rather u like it or not tongue tongue tongue so be ready

undecided undecided grin grin when u due self let me go buy a new camera for this
Camera ni tongue tongue tongue you are losing it. But you know, you will go first so I can learn from you. cool tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2011
toyining:

cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 30, 2011
dayokanu:

grin grin

toyining:

undecided undecided
i fear the pain!! i want children so bad though!!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by HotieTima(f): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2011
can u guys pls stop talking about this now

rokki why would u open a thread about this

this whole baby popping out issue scares the day lights out of me  cry cry cry

toyining:

why do we have to go through all that now

Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

can u guys pls stop talking about this now

rokki why would u open a thread about this

why do we have to go through all that now

Because we don't live in dreamland, grin grin this is reality and I wanna know more abt it.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by HotieTima(f): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2011
rokiatu:

Because we don't live in dreamland, grin grin this is reality and I wanna know more abt it.

u could have find out more info some other way

loser, u could have watched movies about it or go read some damn book about it

u people are scaring me to death sad sad sad
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2011
Hotie Tima:

u could have find out more info some other way

loser, u could have watched movies about it or go read some damn book about it

u people are scaring me to death sad sad sad
Oh yeaaa I have. Couldn't skip my human biology classes now could I? undecided undecided

Watching the videos is even worst than talking abt it. tongue cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2011
Hotie Tima:

I feel you my sister.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by HotieTima(f): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2011
quid:

I feel you my sister.

see someone understands me

rokki tongue tongue tongue shut up
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by mzdee(f): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2012
Everyone has different experience when it comes to childbirth, its easy delivery for some&its difficult for some but the best part is that when the baby is out,u forget about the pain smiley
Re: What Is The Most Painful Part Of Childbrith? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2012
mzdee:

Everyone has different experience when it comes to childbirth, its easy delivery for some&its difficult for some but the best part is that when the baby is out,u forget about the pain smiley
I keep hearing that. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read For All Funke Akindele"s / Here Are 20 Things Authentic People Do Differently / Court Marriage Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.