Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? (10022 Views)

Reps To Check Banks’ ‘Target’ Mandate On Staff / Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 / 7 Access-Bank Employees Die Of Hypertension Trying To Meet Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by napa: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2009
From Bankers in the house please I need tips on how to meet N200 million till December. Help me; my job is at stake.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by No2Atheism(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2009
napa:

From Bankers in the house please i need tips on how to meet N200million till December. Help me my job is at stake

these banks are just simply mad . . . .if someone is capable of meeting a 200million naira target then what the heck is the person doing working for them . . .this is unacceptable and pure slavery.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2009
Terrible
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by IykeD(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2009
Banks! God help us all,
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by diggler(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ Napa

N200 million by can be met depending on various factors.

what market r u playing?
If u're in public sector & u have the contacts, then one account could do the magic for you.

However, if u're in a commercial seting like urs truly, then forget the N200milla in reatained balances & focus on driving transactions that will bring in the income for your bank.
No how the bank go sack a money maker. besides, it might be ur income that the bank will use to pay the exorbitant interest rate the customer will
demand on N200million.

However, my dear if u're in an upcountry branch e.g say u're in damaturu, & u aint ready to beat some alhaji's sausage, then kiss the N200milla bye bye.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by BoostWealt: 1:17am On Nov 20, 2009
Can you give us the name of this God forsaking bank so that our school leavers will be early informed. Very important!
Thats one of the disadvantages associated with these kind of work. They give you target and if you don't meet up, it puts your job at risk. My advice is that start up something doing now.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Dejipumpin(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
These Banks are just unbelievable. Slavery, that's what i call this!
You are even scared to touch your salary after the whole panic about target-crazy managers!
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Lolladey(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2009
na wa o
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster:

lemme act dumb here,
if u realize 200 million, what will be your commission?
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by agabaI23(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
Do not sell yourself whatever you decide to do.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2009
How do you want it FDA or DDA?

I want to believe you took up this job and signed the performance contract associated with it so it is not the fault of the bank in question. 200m? That is rather small, you must be an ET or something close. If we all bring our targets to NAiraland, am sure it's not going to accommodate us. Just pray about it and go meet your top-profile customers.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by agabaI23(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
fynewaka:

How do you want it FDA or DDA?

I want to believe you took up this job and signed the performance contract associated with it so it is not the fault of the bank in question. 200m? That is rather small, you must be an ET or something close. If we all bring our targets to NAiraland, am sure it's not going to accommodate us. Just pray about it and go meet your top-profile customers.

I think you used to be a woman. You go and meet a high profile customer who will demand her kitten or a Mouth Action? is it that easy?
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by kobikwelu(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
simply put,

if u cant stand the heat, STAY THE Bleep OUT OF THE KITCHEN. angry

ave gat peeps that were given individual target of 600M before the year runs out, so uve got ur own case easy.

pray
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by ciscostaz: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2009
I feel your pain. Its not just right. They want you to meet that target in this global recession period? Which bank is it any way? May be the CBN guys who snoop in once in a while will be able to help if you mention the name. I thought Sanusi has asked them to stop this shit.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2009
Are they still into that?
Slavery indeed.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Pharoh: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
This is terrible oo shocked
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Bigclen(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
Yungin, i've been in your shoes once, and the only advice am goin to give u here is to do your best, (pls dont do something that is immoral and lacks integrity) and if doesnt work out, then be bold. That job is not the end of life, check the ratio N200m compared to N160k approximately that you're earning(its not worth it). Dont let the emotional stress get to you. Thanks
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by centnaira: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
Advice 4 banks, pls dont put all ur eggs in one basket.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by switchmax8: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
try and look for the dangote and Co arrange a better blowing job for them i guess that can heed to your help or ask Cossy ojiakor how to seduce man with her baloon breast
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by software(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
na wa oooooooooo. this is unbelievable. I'll advice the person to try his or her possible best and leave the rest for God. If you cant come up with the 200m then God doesnt want u there. and if you can, He will help you acheive that. The Lord is your strenght.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by MUZBO(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
Poster, just get a time machine travel back in time and intercept the bribe that state governor gave Ribadu and there. . . you've got 200mills. Remember to come back to the future sha to save your job!
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Knight1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
Depends on your loaction actually but say average nice city, you can
1. Watch for fundraisers and stuff like that
2. Go to your church and psyche them to open an account with you
3. go to the market, settle the head of the market and ask her to help convince her ppl to open aCcounts wiv you. Some of them are very rich, biliv me and they have high connections
Just try and think well and ideas will show. Best of luck!
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by mikelangs(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
Hey banker while not try the magicians or the ritualist!!!! maybe they can help out be ur target and even buy the bank 4u
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by JijiInc: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
N200 million by can be met depending on various factors.

what market r u playing?
If u're in public sector & u have the contacts, then one account could do the magic for you.

However, if u're in a commercial seting like urs truly, then forget the N200milla in reatained balances & focus on driving transactions that will bring in the income for your bank.
No how the bank go sack a money maker. besides, it might be your income that the bank will use to pay the exorbitant interest rate the customer will
demand on N200million.

However, my dear if u're in an upcountry branch e.g say u're in damaturu, & u aint ready to beat some alhaji's sausage, then kiss the N200milla bye bye.

All marketing staff in the various banks have crazy targets, but you most learn which one will work for you. You can generate income for your bank by doing multiple transactions from different customers in the hundreds of thousand range or couple of millions, but to maintain a stable balance of N200 million at every point in time is hard except it is government's fund.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
If u're this clueless on how to raise 200M, why did you accept the job in the 1st place?
Anyhow sha, I wish u the best and success in meeting your 200M target.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by hackney(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2009
Na prostitution those banks dey run.
simple.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Dec 02, 2009
These banks managers are Criminals!! angry
Will he steal to please them
? undecided
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by funshiba(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2009
HI BRO,

I feel you, but i must tell you the truth, this task remain herculean, cos we limit ourselfs, if u r a manager today and ur target is a billion are u saying u wont surpass 200m?

in the month of September, i told myself i want to surpass my target and i was determined to start seeing my branch's target as my individual target, believe me i closed with over 150% of my target. this aint no fiction, beleive me it aint yamz but i achieved it, NA GOD OO

you need to look in wards and mark you top 10 customers, that can help u achieve at least half of this, if not then you have a lot of work to do by ensuring you open big accounts (to be a good and succesful marketer, u need to sleep eat think the job\customers), one of my major accounts was opened cos i was a ching, i was in the customers office till 8:30pm and ws determined.

trust me, even if its N100m u will achieve try, no will take you job. be bold brillant and confident, establish a relationship with your customers not just their money, show interest in thier business.

all the best we are in this race together.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Endy80(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2009
If u're this clueless on how to raise 200M, why did you accept the job in the 1st place?
Anyhow sha, I wish u the best and success in meeting your 200M target.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Must u have a clue before taking a banking job? did he apply to be a marketer in a bank? Circumstance made it so. Pls try encouarage someone that is in a fix. To the poster, commit everything into God's hand,do ur best possible(Network,engage in deep relationship mgt,talk to everyone that cares to hear and u will come out out victorious.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by otukpo(f): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2009
God will help u achieve that.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by izeek(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2009
i dont know how realistic achieving this figures are,
but one thing for sure is no one will kill you for putting your best effort ( you might loose the job).
even if your effort falls short, u did your best simple.

in recent times, i have had opportunity to access data's from hospitals, and most of the patients have been bankers,
either suffering from high b.p, or diabetes.

this goes to say alot on the pressure they are under.

make big bucks, spend it on healthcare. done envy u guys at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Major Keys To Being The Perfect Boss / Application For Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Recruitment / Help!! Business Or School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.