Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? (10054 Views)

Reps To Check Banks’ ‘Target’ Mandate On Staff / Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 / 7 Access-Bank Employees Die Of Hypertension Trying To Meet Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by obstead200(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
It depends on many factors- especially if u are an average individual with limited contacts.

but as far as I'm concerned, the most important factor is the product you are selling, and your brand name.
If you work in firstbank, GTB, zenith e.t.c, I dont think u will have a herculean task in meeting a good percentage of that target, provided u are focused and knew how to sell convince your customers (not that they will need much persuasion anyway)

But if u are in any of the troubled banks, or any bank whose brand is not known, or banks which do not command customers loyalty, then u definitely have ur work cut out for you. you will need either or a combination of the following, to meet that target;

top connection
good lying ability
pussy power
pure luck
divine intervention.

take ur pick.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by next1(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2009
Imagine the number of jobs some of these bankers can create if they can channel all the effort they employ in raising deposits for the banks to building their own businesses. My point is if I can work so hard for someone else, why can't I work for myself because at the end of the day nobody can pay you your real worth. Imagine all you can be paid monthly for raising 200 Mill is 160k. shocked My advice to the poster is try all you can't to save your job but develop a plan B. If you loose you job you can fall back on your plan B. Best of luck
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by nich(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2009
Personally, i think something awesome is actually going to come out of all the 'bruhaha' & seeming heartache. why? some of these fellas who lost or are yet to lose their 'bank jobs' would wake up from their slumber and then put some of their exposure to practise (both in the private & public sectors).

be on the look out for the Partnerships!

'sorry, if i sound insentitive or uncaring but i'm excited.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Deollord: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2009
@ Poster

According to Tai Solarin yesteryears- "May your days be rough"[i][/i] he prayed

So be it for you and may your target be increased from N200M to N1.5B , if it would cruise you to your destiny and make you realize your purpose of creation and existence

Please consult Nelson Mandela or Olusegun Obasanjo for further piece of advice

Good luck
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by ikhideman(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ napa:

Start planning to leave that job; i don't mean to sound negative, but start planning to start your own business. U must have heard that what you are doing is modern day slavery. I've done this marketing before, so I can say from experience. I dreaded Monday meetings.

There's a young female friend of mine, about 26 years of age who resigned from Zenith bank over 2 months ago to concentrate on her business & I can say, she's good at what she does & also enjoys it.

As for the 200M, are you a christian?, then take it to God in prayer and then go boldly to offices and companies, the worst that can happen is the answer "No". On the other hand, because God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above what we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20), who knows, you might even exceed the target. Its according to your faith.

Cheers and all the best!!! Waiting for the testimony,
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by buffnaija: 3:06am On Jan 17, 2010
they want you to go bring in money so that they can buy houses in London , dubai and America.

u need to take them to a labor union.
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by MrCrackles(m): 3:41am On Jan 17, 2010
Poster. . .

Did you meet your 200million naira target in the end
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by Efinder(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
I would have suggest that your question should have been
What Business l can do to meet up with that target
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by ohisng(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
Why dont u simply quit and get a much better job? Is it that u like the stress and shit in banking industry?
Re: How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? by awele001: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
JijiInc:

All marketing staff in the various banks have crazy targets, but you most learn which one will work for you. You can generate income for your bank by doing multiple transactions from different customers in the hundreds of thousand range or couple of millions, but to maintain a stable balance of N200 million at every point in time is hard except it is government's fund.
. Mutilple transaction from various bank. How?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Force His Ex Employer To Pay Pension Contributions In Redundancy? / Help!! Business Or School? / How To Disagree With Your Boss And Still Keep Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.