Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Any Help With Format Of Adexen Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Help With Format Of Adexen Test (1374 Views)

Format Of Inec Interview And Aptitude Test / Test Format Of Workforce Test Of 5th Dec / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Help With Format Of Adexen Test by amobii: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2009
Hello NL,
I got a test message for a position i applied for Customer Relation Officer, Global Apex Logistics, please can some1 tell what kind of format is the test, may be GMAT or other type, i hv d test on Monday.
I appreciate all response.
Re: Any Help With Format Of Adexen Test by lilred(f): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hello Everyone!

Please am also interested ,does anyone know the test format adexen uses for their recruitment? thank you
Re: Any Help With Format Of Adexen Test by richyguy: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
@amobii, Av they started calling people for test, when were you sent the text message and what exactly does it say, pls let me in on the details.

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Is Looking For Geeks / Urgent Vacancies ( Port Harcourt, Enugu And Abuja) / A Politician needs the services of a Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.