Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

A Politician needs the services of a Personal Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Politician needs the services of a Personal Assistant (1377 Views)

Urgently In Need Of A Personal Assistant (Part Time) Based In Lagos / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! / A Politician needs the services of a Personal Assistant (male) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Politician needs the services of a Personal Assistant by JamesAli1: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
URGENT VACANCY
A Politician needs the services of a matured, dynamic, focused and highly motivated person for immediate employment.
POSITION: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
SEX: FEMALE
Requirement
• Must possess a good first degree from a reputable institution with a minimum degree of 2nd class lower
• Must be computer literate and can type fast
• Age must be between 29-35yrs
• Must be from the east i.e. Igbo by tribe
• Must be prepare to work full time, round the clock (No definite closing hour)
• Must be very smart and ready to travel at any time with out notice
• Must be able to write reports, proposals and memos
• Must be able to work with little or no supervisions
• Must be hard working and able to multi-task
• Must be a person of proven integrity.

NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE WITHIN ABUJA
SALARY: VERY COMPETITIVE
Interested applicants should send a detailed copy of their CVs to jobsconsult2011@yahoo.com on or before June 30, 2011.
Re: A Politician needs the services of a Personal Assistant by Ofido(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
Uncle James am very well intrested in the job. am sending my c.v toyou immediately. I have worked as a Deputy chief of protocol to a former hon. member representing idemili south in the Anambra state house of assembly. my e-mail is ofidoevaristus@yahoo.com or text or call me on 08034903207

(1) (Reply)

Accountant/admin Assistant (port Harcourt) / Westown Hotel Recruits / Oga At The Top Game From Kuluya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.