Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (75116 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Seun and lala don dey eye you for nairaland
why?
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by blackjah(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
what is this one saying ? grin

Dey check boobz upandan..kontinue sad

@d poster below mee..abeg you follow see "spilling boobz" grin
yes but e no clear, inbox me the clearer one, grin
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by notoriousbabe: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
iliketheunrise:

why?
dem dey look for wifey
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by nikkypearl(f): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
femi4:
Imade means "One who stood firm"
really? Thanks..me likey smiley
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by nikkypearl(f): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
blackjah:
yes but e no clear, inbox me the clearer one, grin
shocked
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Ayogbem15(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Olowo se ore olowo
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by justjify(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
justscorchone:

Pls your bboobs is spilling pls tidy up.
That's wikid bro.!!! grin angry
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by blackjah(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Securedbet24: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
seunlly:
How this one solve MMM problem.

Abeg which insecticide work fast make I go buy in case of incasity.

Ota pia pia would have been the safest option.

Thank me if you don reach heaven

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by elopee3000(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
sonnie10:

Simple correction you are ranting upandan. This is not about stereotyping. Chinese are not classified as white. They are called Asians.

The problem is inferiority complex. Let me tell you this, a bachelor's degree in education from Nigeria would be considered more than similar degree from China for employment purpose or admission in US or UK .
and if uk or US want to build iphone factory they go to china to build? Some thing is wrong make una dey there den learn how to speak oyibo like wole soyinka while Chinese re building rocket to plane
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by sonnie10: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
elopee3000:
and if uk or US want to build iphone factory they go to china to build? Some thing is wrong make una dey there den learn how to speak oyibo like wole soyinka while Chinese re building rocket to plane

Building iPhone is not about moulding the casing. Google Steve Job to know more about what Americans can do

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by tunbosun9: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
justscorchone:

Pls your bboobs is spilling pls tidy up.
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Ugosample(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
sonnie10:

Simple correction you are ranting upandan. This is not about stereotyping. Chinese are not classified as white. They are called Asians.

The problem is inferiority complex. Let me tell you this, a bachelor's degree in education from Nigeria would be considered more than similar degree from China for employment purpose or admission in US or UK .

That's not true

Chinese degrees are FAR more recognised than any degree from Africa.
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by chucky101(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
angelTI:
What is the name of the school?

Are you planning a kidnapping?
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by AyamStarch: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
what is this one saying ? grin
Dey check boobz upandan..kontinue sad

@d poster below mee..abeg you follow see "spilling boobz" grin
you're the miss endowed dbanj meant
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by elopee3000(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
sonnie10:

Building iPhone is not about moulding the casing. Google Steve Job to know more about what Americans can do
re u Steve job?or is his from nigeria ? Am asking u what can nigerians do to make u compare then with Chinese ur talking about teaching in British school while chinese re teaching nigeria how build bridge
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Walelavender(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
boss1310:
when I was this age I used to attend"nta akara"meaning school of bean cake cos we were given bean cake during break period.we also have rubber toys to play with and they take it from us immediately after the break time
then we carry slate with alphabets and numbers on one side and our chalk written assignments on the other
my last kid attends school that have these toys pictured above but still I don't envy them cos I really enjoyed that my poverty ridden kindergarten and miss it very much
This really cracked me up; " poverty ridden kindergarten"
grin
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by sonnie10: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
elopee3000:
re u Steve job?or is his from nigeria ? Am asking u what can nigerians do to make u compare then with Chinese ur talking about teaching in British school while chinese re teaching nigeria how build bridge

Let me simplfy this discussion for you. You mentioned that US run to China to build iPhone, so I corrected you by making you understand that the inventor of iPhone is an American. The only thing the Chinese are helping with is the factory labour part of the mass production. Not the intellectual aspect

Have you ever had the opportunity of being in the same class room with these people you worship? I am sure you have not. Nigerians would always excell, every thing being equal.

Honestly, I would rather have my kids in a school where Nigerians are teaching than those imitation Oyinbo schools. Only God knows the type of phonetics they will leave those kids with
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by sonnie10: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ugosample:

That's not true

Recognised where? Let me tell you what you don't know, a degree from any NUC accredited school can never be turned down by any school in U.S. or UK, all you need is an evaluation to gain your credits. Can you say the same for those coming from China?

Why do think an institution like Havard would offer straight admission into MPH for holders of Nigerian degree in medical science?

Tell why HB1 visa is always given to those with Nigerian degree in IT and computer science
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Oblak(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba, TeeBilllz suppose dey on top sick bed now... Because me sef hear am say hin be MMM participants too cheesy cheesy
Enough of this mmm stale jokes. If you can't comment without mmm being involved, you kindly read and pass. Mmm this, mmm that. Ah ah. Wetin sef.
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by ogtavia(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
which one is jam jam again...all this oyinbo wanabes..na wa oh
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Ugosample(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
sonnie10:

Recognised where? Let me tell you what you don't know, a degree from any NUC accredited school can never be turned down by any school in U.S. or UK, all you need is an evaluation to gain your credits. Can you say the same for those coming from China?

Why do think an institution like Havard would offer straight admission into MPH for holders of Nigerian degree in medical science? c

Tell why HB1 visa is always given to those with Nigerian degree in IT and computer science

So Chinese man that comes with degree from Pekin
or Tshingua or the other ones will be rejected

What are you saying sef?
You may be right about the accreditation but Chinese Schools still rank FAR above African schools.

"Patriotism" should not blind you from the truth
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Babysho(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:

BABY-MAMA NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL

Lmao. Irrelevantly Witty....
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by elopee3000(m): 1:08am On Dec 15, 2016
sonnie10:

Let me simplfy this discussion for you. You mentioned that US run to China to build iPhone, so I corrected you by making you understand that the inventor of iPhone is an American. The only thing the Chinese are helping with is the factory labour part of the mass production. Not the intellectual aspect

Have you ever had the opportunity of being in the same class room with these people you worship? I am sure you have not. Nigerians would always excell, every thing being equal.

Honestly, I would rather have my kids in a school where Nigerians are teaching than those imitation Oyinbo schools. Only God knows the type of phonetics they will leave those kids with
i am not talking about that, in the 80s we laugh at taiwan and korean products today thier product is to expensive to buy just like japanese product can u touch that one? Coming to phonetic i will wish that christian dior is from my town than 100 wole soyinkas or chinua achebes do u know how proud i Will be? , people want to eat in nigeria phonetic wont feed them biko, wole soyinka and achebe both re in the same category but one must win and wole soyinka won that all what again re we gaining from him? Now if u see a japanese in that ur london and 2 of u started boasting about each others country pls what re u going to boast about ur phonetic ? by the time he mention sony and toyota u sef go run pls lets put all this grammar behind and invent one thing for mankind's
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by SaintChukz(m): 3:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Ugosample:

That's not true

HEY...KNOCK YOURSELF OUT BECAUSE YOU ARE 100% WRONG!
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by SaintChukz(m): 3:28am On Dec 15, 2016
elopee3000:
i am not talking about that, in the 80s we laugh at taiwan and korean products today thier product is to expensive to buy just like japanese product can u touch that one? Coming to phonetic i will wish that christian dior is from my town than 100 wole soyinkas or chinua achebes do u know how proud i Will be? , people want to eat in nigeria phonetic wont feed them biko, wole soyinka and achebe both re in the same category but one must win and wole soyinka won that all what again re we gaining from him? Now if u see a japanese in that ur london and 2 of u started boasting about each others country pls what re u going to boast about ur phonetic ? by the time he mention sony and toyota u sef go run pls lets put all this grammar behind and invent one thing for mankind's
This is double tragedy because the nonsense you've written up there was even poorly crafted.
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by horlakunle25(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love the name "Imade"

Meaning pls?
"imade" means daughter of a musician!!....is dat clear
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2016
SaintChukz:
HEY...KNOCK YOURSELF OUT BECAUSE YOU ARE 100% WRONG!

Which university in Africa is rated higher than Tshingua University or Pekin

Or the other one (I have forgotten the name)
The seven elite schools in China is rated higher than any school in the dark continent.
The truth is bitter and hard, so you are permitted to live in denial.

China attracts the 3rd highest number of international students from across the world today, and if their schools are rubbish, you think people will be going there in Large numbers

How many international students do you have in your rubbish university system

Mamt don't come because they know it is shit
Simple
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by foxzy(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love the name "Imade"

Meaning pls?
na monkey name be that for agodi garden ibadan
Re: Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party by BerryAnny(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2016
I jez hope daht dizz Imade won't become JamJam's BabyMama in future cuz I no want an occassion wich JamJam will b singing or saying daht 'Mr David na my boy,David nah my boy. If yhu cum in2 mah aoze yhu qo see d toys' or 'David Adeleke,Osinachi'...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.