Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (81937 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by chumakk: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin wait let me laugh

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by ChifysWorld: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why MMM was meant to CRASH

The money-box scheme called MMM that started in Russia was introduced to Nigerians via MMM Nigeria when the country was said to be at the peak of what many described as the worst recession in the Nigeria's economic history. The economic hardship and the urge to get rich quick made a lot of Nigerians to rush into it and welcome MMM as their only way to carter for themselves in a time where the exchange rates were hitting the roofs; hence most people failed to ask themselves some very important questions.

Has anybody ever "Received Help" or money except they first "Provided Help" or paid some money? If you have to give help to get help then,
Question 1: To WHO did the first set of MMM subscribers provide help to?
Question 2: Where does the 30% Return on Investment come from?
Question 3: What will happen when the requested help outweighs the available help?
Question 4: What is the history of MMM and has it failed before?
Question 5: Is MMM being regulated by any financial regulatory board, body, or institution?

Read More at http://chifysworld..com.ng/2016/12/mmm-on-mannequin-challenge.html

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TBrenks(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
The statement built back the confidence level that was needed.
#istandwithMMM

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done to its citizens worse things than MMM has done, or will do.

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done worse things than GAS FLARING....

so what's all these noise...

Just name one thing that is worse than the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT....?
since I grew up to know things , I can't recall anything the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has done for its citizens, at least for being a Nigerian

8 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by crimefighter: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Goddey18:
And if you are totally lost for words, we assure you you cannot go wrong with El Nathan John’s tweet here:

If MMM Nigeria are as smart as I think they are, this is not final. It will come back January, restore confidence, then crash big time.

— Elnathan John (@elnathan_john) December 13, 2016

I totally agree with this. Emphasis on 'It will come back January, restore confidence, then crash big time'

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by SpicyMimi(f): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mmm participants ain't even worried as I thought...but the non participants are even more worried....you know why?
1. They know there is a big possibility, MMM will come back to life
2. When it does, they become the shameful ones.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Still keeping my money to provide help, come January by His Grace.

15 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by victorking: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmm! Interesting but with all this panic, how many participants will be confident enough to PH in January to be able to handle all GH requests that will come in January. It is well ooo.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Bitterleafsoup: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
uckennety:

Yes freezen so as to upgrade for a better nxt yr
fFrozen to upgrade for a better next year as in what will be better? This man isvin Dubai spending your GH.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by djlaqua91(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
You, Your Husband and Mavrodi deserve this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by GOFRONT(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
They Said it wil definitely Crash....For those spreadin and Sparkin fear and Panic into d minds of MMM participants, I want u to REMEMBER that even if An Aeroplane carashed today, Passengers wil stil beauCoup for Airport 2moro!!!

10 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by 2sexynet: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Mmm participants ain't even worried as I thought...but the non participants are even more worried....you know why?

Dream on o. It will be back and finally CRASH! Confidence has been dented already and the shock wave has rippled everywhere.

If you like, don't listen. Recession is not the best time to lost money IMO.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
but why are Nigerians panicking naa? I thought MMM was a mutual aid fund? Your joy should be that you've provided help and your reward is in heaven. grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by JohnVianney: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dclique:
She is right. I totally agree with her.

Btw, this keeps on getting more interesting by the day. #LongLiveMMM #TeamMMMNigeria #NoShaking

Use your head, don't be this gullible, why would you believe this crap. It's better you accept this shit and move on. For God's sake, I never knew Nigerians could be this easy to scam.!!. My God!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by SaintzPeter(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM... PARTICIPANTS YU STILL GET HoPE... DNT GIVE UP
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by JohnVianney: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
The accounts that have reached the 30 day time limit has just been unfrozen, login to your personal office to confirm. No need to fear again

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Be wise, this scheme is dead and gone, don't be fooled, why do u lay out trust on somd other idiot. And his wife. God.use your head !!!.. MMM is gone , any reputable organization that wants to run must register with the government , and even notify customers before shutdown, not just shutdown like that and provide notification later.. don't be a fool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Myself2(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dclique:
She is right. I totally agree with her.

Btw, this keeps on getting more interesting by the day. #LongLiveMMM #TeamMMMNigeria #NoShaking
l

O boy stop deceiving yourself, the MMM scam was bound to crash one day, this is just stage one ( false hope everywhere, delusion everywhere in the face of panic everywhere) by January ending, your international ex convict lord and master called Mavrodi will then pull the rug from under all your legs)....... Then your eyes go finally clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by AntiWailer: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That guy is a fraudster.

He knows guys no dey use their brain once they hear from a fine lady.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by SaintzPeter(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM PARTICIPANTS ..... YU STILL HAVE HOPE.... DNT GIVE HOPE !
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by SaintzPeter(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM PARTICIPANTS ..... YU STILL HAVE HOPE.... DNT GIVE UP !
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Abumighty(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
And a minute silence for our MMM Brothers

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Lexusgs430: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
The main reason for the suspension of MMM was, less Peter's became available to pay all the Paul's......
More people withdrawing than deposits.......... This is the start of the end game for MMM aka MOKU MOGBE MODARAN........

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Funjosh(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
rheether:
MMM haff humble ma boss.
grin grin grin
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
That lady should be arrested ASAP. Her husband should be held responsible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Harkynkunle(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
JohnVianney:
The accounts that have reached the 30 day time limit has just been unfrozen, login to your personal office to confirm. No need to fear again
Bro can u G. H...?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM... This is unfair.... My colleague for office do am and he never balance... Our MD dey Para for him cos mistakes that can cost us fortune dey hin work... I just dey pity the guy today cos e be like say Na all hon saving he put for MM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by mengho(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
one thing about loving wife's is that they always support & try as much as possible to protect & stand with you.

This wonderful trait is applicable to all women e.g the normal housewife, the armed robber housewife, the boko haram housewife, the MMM housewife & even the devils wife.

The point is, she will always be on your side despite knowing full well you are WRONG & A PONZI SCHEME AGENT.

I must find my wife soon as well

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by emerich(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omonoba1:
Can't believe a friend of mine still went ahead to provide help of over 100k yesterday amidst this hullabaloo.. People strongly believe this thing will come back..na wa o
Bro not every1 has a chicken heart as u, some1 matched to pay me just paid me #74,000 about 30 mins ago, so MMM is still as strong as ever, but just 4 those who believe in the system and are willing to take the risk towards their financial freedom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TheEminentLaity: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2016
I'm PHing 600K next week. Nigerians don't understand simple English and any participant looking for info about MMM from NL filled with children who didn't even buy their JAMB forms themselves isn't supposed to be on MMM in the first place. As for the agents of sorrow grieving over someone else's progress and money...wait till una graduate from university.

As for the m0ds of NL, the peanuts oga NL dey pay una go help una to financial freedom to become like am. Continue your free slander against the system that has lifted people out of poverty and is the only thing working in this cursed APC-led government. Why I say young people in Nigeria have to be the most fo0lish in the world. How can people have smartphones and be this ignorant?? Out of all the things to campaign against in Nigeria? All the death, unpaid salaries, fulani massacres, flaunted court orders, injustice, recession, failed healthcare, disgrace of our national football heroes, increased taxes, bills, levies...everything grounded...Please mention one thing going right in Nigeria it's MMM you guys are concerned about. God forbid!!

I am not in Nigeria btw but I laugh at you all from a distance -I cannot feel sorry for you guys anymore- My mavro already growing in btc and next week in MMM nigeria. MMM Nigeria together we change the world and become free from the rat race and financially.

Quote me if you have a job and have passive income of over $1000 a month or else, shut up read and wait for N-power or NPF recruitment or go watch Telemundo.

MMM gone for good grin cheesy grin Good of who or whom? You or the people who like to give you bags of rice as empowerment? cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 / Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.