Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (82518 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
kaeforum:
NCAN SE Chiamaka Udorji

Possible states of origin..... Abia, Enugu, Imo Anambra

Traits of their females : insatiable love for money especially dollars.

strengths : pretty,industrious, smart and intelligent, will do anything for money

weaknesses: Often blinded for their greed for money and power, high propensity to fall in love with con-men and ritualists.

See what a "fellow countryman" is writing on the Internet.
Nigeria Is messed up..
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Reference:
This is what I continue to say. The state of a country is a reflection of the quality of its inhabitants, its people, its citizens and the aggregate of their day to day thoughts that form their actions results ultimately in their experiences, so when you see the decay and degredation of Nigeria day after day, you know the mindset of the average Nigerian.

A Ponzi scheme is openly defended, even after it has crashed. Worse, its participants shamelessly defend it. Worst, its promoters openly defend it and their actions when their counterparts in other climes would have been in custody, courts and gaols and their victims seeking compensation through law suits, ours are hanging themselves and drinking poison.

Are these the citizens than can develop this country, educate themselves, make right political/electoral decisions, bring themselves out of poverty and depravity. If they can fall for this, they can fall for any lie told by any man claiming leadership in any field of endeavour. That's why churches are filled with people seeking after people, not God. That is why the sum of religion these days is wealth not righteousness.... and I can go on and on.

For me, the good thing about this whole debacle is that it has helped me filter through the level of mental competence of participants on this forum. I used to read most posts but now MMM has sorted out those I know are mentally competent to comment and those who just speak out of emotions because a mentally competent person cannot possibly be involved and I should not be listening to such people of questionable judgement on any matter whatsoever. This I have started to practice in my everyday life as regards my family, my staff, my business associates and friends as well. And quite a few have absolutely disappointed.
Americans Brits and others in elite g8 countries fell and are falling for ponzi schemes..
If they could and are falling... Can you say such unsavory things about their countrymen?
I dare you.. Say it..!
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
How Mr? Please show me the way?
Adebowale89:

just sit your ass down, utilize your time wisely than investing your brain processing on mmm, that is always on gambling mode.

you can ask mark Angel, how he come about making Emmanuella his center of attention to the public. time wasted is consistent with life wasted
Now he humbly asked you how to make double %..
You didn't answer..
So why should anyone believe you?

Please exit the stage... (all these old men that think they know better)
NEXT!!!
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
To be honest, I saw through your braggadocio so I suckered you in. I wasn't expecting you to say anything meaningful because if truly you make 60% ROI monthly, I could somehow tell.
Now, I ask you to tell me about your innovative and lucrative business of such impressive returns and you fo0lishly tell me to 'sit my ass down, use time wisely, then refer me to Mark Angel...' Seriously? cheesy How old are you?
I honestly feel sorry for you and I can largely estimate your financial situation from what you've put up here.
Anyway, I could show you how to make good returns with your money. Your money does all the hardwork and not you. I have offered, don't know why...lucky day maybe.

It is sensible to keep shut and be assumed wise that to speak to erase all doubt.
How? Sent you a private mail (clean... @gmail.com)
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
SpicyMimi:
Mmm participants ain't even worried as I thought...but the non participants are even more worried....you know why?
1. They know there is a big possibility, MMM will come back to life
2. When it does, they become the shameful ones.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Still keeping my money to provide help, come January by His Grace.
MMM will return if all its participants PH only 10k.
No sweat.. The math is amazing
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mcowubaba:

As I said before, I don't have anything against MMM, it's ideology, participants etc. I don't give a hoot.
I simply called you out because you were insulting Nairalanders up and down, and bragging how successful you are..
Moderators move threads that would generate massive views and information to the front page.
The are in different in doing this... If you check the front page now, u will see a thread promoting your MMM (about the wife of a top guider telling participants to relax)
Now oga.. that's a blatant lie..
Nairaland mods are actively deleting all MMM supporting threads and banning the posters!
I just returned from 7 days ban for posting a thread with the
MMM bonus... if you doubt me try create a post that supports MMM... Lol you go loss for 1 week

Secondly, that thread about the wife is not [b] promoting
MMM at all
Its meant to destroy MMM image for real

https://www.nairaland.com/3520674/mmm-runs-kenya-after-swindling#51954930

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by forign1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
the skul were I teach everyday. In the staff room We hear I ph I dh and all dat but dis time we hav nt be hearing dat again mmm hav should them the stuff they are off grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by TBrenks(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
DedeNkem:

You stand with MMM like a fool you're!!

Read the following links;
Ponzi Scheme

The picture you see below is the criminal (Sergei Mavrodi). Real about him;
Sergei Mavrodi
Wikipedia

Dear spectator,

This is to bring your lacklustre notice that the cost of fuel price is more expensive than your stale gist.

Gooday

1 Like

Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 2:55am On Dec 17, 2016
TBrenks:

Dear spectator,

This is to bring your lacklustre notice that the cost of fuel price is more expensive than your stale gist.

Gooday
NEW DIGITAL PRODUCTS WEBSITE!

join now and start making N50,000 or more
From each business center for life!

How?
BUY one info product for only N12,500
Sell it non stop to as many as you can
For the same N12,500
(but really you only have to sell to one person)

See my signature below for link
Yes.. You need to use the link join :-D
JOIN ME ON WHATSAPP TOO
THANKS
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by RealityShot: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by Icon79(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
rheether:
MMM haff humble ma boss.

Ma'am, kilo happened?

I thot you were da MMM queen? grin tongue
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by chineduemmao: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2016
kYjelly2:

What about the Russians that committed suicide because of Mavrodi

Are you also thanking God for that

... and quit the bullshhh, if you really wanted to help somebody, you would have gone down the street to do so and not through MMM, mtcheew undecided

Well my brother or sister whichever you are, you see the media can write anything they want to deceive cheap nonsensitive brains scared of asking questions and arguments. I wish i can see just one person that has attempted to commit suicide because of MMM. You must understand this; people joined MMM well prepared for the risk which is quite not very different from the risks associated with other businesses then at the end of the day you try to tell me that someone committed suicide after all the obvious warnings from the system (MMM) itself? curious!

Again try to use your brain a little, since the inception of the "collapse" of MMM-nigeria, our media even the most trusted of them have been writing crazy stories and headlines about it just to sell!!! Have you ever tried to reason this: WOULD YOU COMMIT SUICIDE IF SOMEONE THAT IS OWING YOU 1 BILLION NAIRA SHITS HIS PROMISE DATE 1 MONTH FARTHER? be truthful to your self. For me, NO! because atleast he is still alive to payback.

Then if am gonna have to say anything about me going down the street to help people, note this-- not everybody that needs help stays down the street i know this because i don't stay down the street and i also believe you don't either BUT YET WE ALL NEED HELP... funny huh?
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by chineduemmao: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Reference:
This is what I continue to say. The state of a country is a reflection of the quality of its inhabitants, its people, its citizens and the aggregate of their day to day thoughts that form their actions results ultimately in their experiences, so when you see the decay and degredation of Nigeria day after day, you know the mindset of the average Nigerian.

A Ponzi scheme is openly defended, even after it has crashed. Worse, its participants shamelessly defend it. Worst, its promoters openly defend it and their actions when their counterparts in other climes would have been in custody, courts and gaols and their victims seeking compensation through law suits, ours are hanging themselves and drinking poison.

Are these the citizens than can develop this country, educate themselves, make right political/electoral decisions, bring themselves out of poverty and depravity. If they can fall for this, they can fall for any lie told by any man claiming leadership in any field of endeavour. That's why churches are filled with people seeking after people, not God. That is why the sum of religion these days is wealth not righteousness.... and I can go on and on.

For me, the good thing about this whole debacle is that it has helped me filter through the level of mental competence of participants on this forum. I used to read most posts but now MMM has sorted out those I know are mentally competent to comment and those who just speak out of emotions because a mentally competent person cannot possibly be involved and I should not be listening to such people of questionable judgement on any matter whatsoever. This I have started to practice in my everyday life as regards my family, my staff, my business associates and friends as well. And quite a few have absolutely disappointed.
Chai bro! you sabi English well! well! but i didn't have time to read your story completely and understand it makkppurroshiously... but from the little i read, i understood you are among those that give me atleast $4 everyday. Thanks man keep it up!
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by chineduemmao: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
Bless you. MMM is strong because of us. Participants only need to be more informed by their guiders. What a genius Mr Mavrodi is. At least with MMM we gradually get to know people who would rather see people remain on their level of finance to remain friends. Some even wish to see participants languish in regret. Na wa. Chicken littles. PHing 600K next week. Keep growing the Mavros. MMM together we change the world!!!
lol... we are not even bothered as much as non participants, yet they me someone committed suicide. KAMNUKWA!
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by dtidowu(f): 1:13am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=McBrooklyn post=51916431]MMM did not crash!! angry

I repeat, MMM did not crash!!! angry

Dem just carry people money run!!! cheesy

Believe that at your own peril, Yabaleft go full this Christmas grin grin
[/quote mmm is not with anybodies money, d system is not just pairing people now! Moreover is it your money?
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by dtidowu(f): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2016
REGISTER* DONATE 12500* INVITE JUST TWO PEOPLE* GET 50K IN 3DAYZ!!!!!!

Whatsapp me with d number on my signature

For more info
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by dagok(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.[b]
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by shina101(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Invest in Bitcoin and get guaranteed 30% in just 9 days. Mail me on aboludeshina2010@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 08182966266 for more information.
Re: MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider by HennyCool: 5:58am On Jan 27, 2017
It's so stupid and shows high level of lack of financial information with people losing money to MMM.

In the actual sense, U can make much more money in the international stock market trading stocks, commodities and currencies.

It is an easy as ABC with $100, your daily life could be so much of a pleasure.

For further info, whatsapp me on +971504037257. We all need financial freedom that MMM and other ponzi schemes will never give.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.