Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials (23644 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Chikelue2000(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2016
I didn't watch it cos my phone can't open dis. Someone shld help us summarise
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Omeokachie: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2016
The IGP has praised his men for a job well done.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by nsilordgmail(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
and in that zoo,...
... there's a monkey called Buhari

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Astuteleader(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016
tinsel:
I want to ask between this tape and that of the Army man accusing Brigadier Momoh concerning the Etiki election which one is worse?
when we're supposed to improve and get better, you are here doing unnecessary comparison.. Am ashame of you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by tobe4real(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2016
I weep for my country
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by greenermodels: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2016
those planning to vote out buhari in 2019 are just deceiving themselves. anambra elections would be worst because nobody would even see the ballot boxes and yet results would be declared.

1 Like

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2016
well it happens
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by hopilo: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2016
So all this while it's Ameachi that always cause elections violence in Rivers making me to abuse Wike. Mr Wike l am sorry, forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Aburi001: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2016
tinsel:
I want to ask between this tape and that of the Army man accusing Brigadier Momoh concerning the Etiki election which one is worse?
Get a Barometer, weigh the 2 cases grin
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
grin
APC AND TYRANY THEY ARE 5 & 6
Pls somebody help me with Zuma pic grin

Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Billygee2u: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2016
tempest01:
This is terrorism....the police that are to protect us are used to rig elections. it would have been better if APC used thugs. Not police that are paid from tax payers money. Everyone responsible as a result of their actions or inactions should be noted....with due time.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Hades2016(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
SARS are evil and God will expose them one day
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Austin4lif: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

Yes o. Wike's election was very fee and fair. The same free and fair elections that brought wike to power is the same being used in Rivers, so why are u crying?
then were is the change? I thought APC said things will be better? It means we are still on the former page of how things is being done
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by chaloner(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
U funny die grin
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Dare2Try(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ghen Ghen , breeze don blow we don see fowl yarsh watch as Amechi, APC and zombies go deny this news, dem go even raid the man with fake corruption charges
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by DeYoungJoe(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omexonomy:
If you agree with me that nigeria is of civilised people click like.
If you agree with me that nigeria is big jungle and zoo where anything goes click share

Share has it
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by bashydemy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
TippyTop:
When we say free and fair elections ended with the exit of Dr Jonathan people laugh at us.
With the way elections are run now, Dr Jonathan would even lose in Otuoke.

You mean free and fair like Ekiti election?
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by bashydemy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
tinsel:

In this case no one know the truth yet, WHat are the INEC officials doing in that hall? is that the INEC collation office?

They maybe the SARS got an hint that they are trying to do something bad there and they swing into action..

So let the man tell us what they are doing in that hall instead of collation center.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by nzeobi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
U
ZombieMYND44:

Yes o. Wike's election was very fee and fair. The same free and fair elections that brought wike to power is the same being used in Rivers, so why are u crying?

Tell me the difference between rivers, kano and lagos elections
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by bashydemy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
tempest01:
This is terrorism....the police that are to protect us are used to rig elections. it would have been better if APC used thugs. Not police that are paid from tax payers money. Everyone responsible as a result of their actions or inactions should be noted....with due time.

There are more stories they never tell us, What are the INEC officials doing in that without the presence of Security men?

What are they trying to do?

Result River east need to be challenge.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by ZombieMYND44: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Austin4lif:
then were is the change? I thought APC said things will be better? It means we are still on the former page of how things is being done

Did u vote for change? Why are u looking for change? Let those that voted change complain. U never believed in Change, in fact u have been wishing change will fail even before change came to power. If change ia failing now, why are u crying?

My friend go and bomb pipelines
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is how APC be robbing Nigerians
Watch n laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7LQUDf-kM&hl
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Oloriokokan: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
RIP Democracy!
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by bashydemy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
nzeobi:
U

Tell me the difference between rivers, kano and lagos elections

Kano and Lagos election no killing or violence recorded by lots of lives was lost on River.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by ancientbanana: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
What we have a tyrant in power we should expect more of this. I dey laff una wey say una go vote buhari out of power. Na only death go vote am out.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by freeze001(f): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

Did u vote for change? Why are u looking for change? Let those that voted change complain. U never believed in Change, in fact u have been wishing change will fail even before change came to power. If change ia failing now, why are u crying?

In a democracy, the actions and choices of the 'majority' affect the whole so even those who might ni=ot have agreed with the 'majority' are roped into whatever effects the actions of the 'majority' may bring. Those that did not vote change or do not believe in the APC Brand of Change have not stopped being citizens of Nigeria and do not have a parallel government taking care of their interests separately from others so do not be a myopic ninny. He has the same right as every other person to complain or make his opinions known more so when unfolding activities give credence to his reasons for rejecting the 'change' in the first place.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by ancientbanana: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
cry And 1 silly girl quoted me to tell me how the girl was running to the army for protection... I pity your little girl
only fools still defend apshit. We d wise see through all their deceit n lies.i sometimes wish all apc ppl will just die, starting frm pmb to amaechi, etc
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
An Afonja? For Rivers state. It won't be long before they deal with him. Next time if he hears Rivers not to talk of Election, he would run to ekiti.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by Austin4lif: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

where do u wrk
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by smithyemy: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
it so caustic that the so call pharaoh of our time has succeeded in converting our soldiers,police & inec to APC MEN in disguise.i was complaining about jonathan i never know that the pharaoh of our time will be the worse.above all,APC & their federal might(50,000 soldiers & police plus 50 000 inec) shuld cover their face in shame;for allowing PDP to win 70percent of the total position contested for.shame on apc & their machineries & the pharaoh of our kind.let no wailers or haters quote me.coz i wil never shy away 4rm d truth.when jonathan was going astray i equally criticize him;so why wont i critize the pharaoh on seat presently.you wailers & haters shuld go 2 market & see d price of things.then tell me how much ure paying 4 NEPA bill(invicible N.E.P.A light)how much ure buying a litre of fuel,how much do u pay 4 children school fees & house rent? compare to when jonathan was in power.the prices of commodities keeps skyrocketing on a daily basis.where is the man taking us to?thesame thing he did 1984.
Re: INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials by blackboy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
greenermodels:
those planning to vote out buhari in 2019 are just deceiving themselves. anambra elections would be worst because nobody would even see the ballot boxes and yet results would be declared.

You really understand what is happening and what is being planned. I always laugh at people when they say the same way the used their PVC to vote out GEJ they will do to PMB. Do they really know what is happening? Things have changed INEC is compromised. See Edo elections how result anouncement was postponed before being announced in order to rig the result.

God will save this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Nigerians Urge Ali To Wear Customs Uniform / Lyon Vs Diri: Bayelsa On Lockdown As APC Youths Protest Against Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.