Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video (30500 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by effty(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
No be only 6 years old, na 2 years old she be.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by talktimi(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
She's the only female comedian in Nigeria as far as I'm concerned.

Pls don't mention lepacious Bose or Chigurl cool
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by haywire07(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
vizkiz:

I hate it when people think the way you do. It's called "poverty mentality" Why do you have to look down on yourself because of her situation

Listen bro, Obama never had fame or wealth when he was her age But he became the first American black president. So what the fück? angry

@Topic... Ella is really an example of what makes people a celebrity and not bìtches like toke makinwa and cossy (the oversized breast mumu)

For your mind , you be motivational speaker

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by emyarndy(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm....... I hear sey MMM don....... well I go call friends doing it to make sure they are cool....
meanwhile, Emmanuela ride on girl....
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by vizkiz: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
haywire07:

For your mind , you be motivational speaker

Who your life epp? I just said mine. If you like look up to her like a role model. I don't give half Bleep.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by haywire07(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
vizkiz:

Who your life epp? I just said mine. If you like look up to her like a role model. I don't give half Bleep.

Oboy, goan siddown, no dey carry jokes put for head like dada

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by dacovajnr: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
To all the ladies fighting over who has the largest Boobs and Booty and Wears Peruvian and Brazilian Hair yet our local station no recognise not to talk of featuring them How market?..No Boobs,No Booty,No Brazilian or Peruvian Hair yet she's Recognised and going places grin grin grin and....

Her Teeth no Complete Oooooo! grin grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by Kolababe: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2016
vizkiz:

I hate it when people think the way you do. It's called "poverty mentality" Why do you have to look down on yourself because of her situation

Listen bro, Obama never had fame or wealth when he was her age But he became the first American black president. So what the fück? angry

I know you look up to her as a role model though but continue undecided

@Topic... Ella is really an example of what makes people a celebrity and not bìtches like toke makinwa and cossy (the oversized breast mumu)

Even you have reasoned wrongly by attacking Toke and Cossy. The guy appears to be joking
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by Arewa12: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Good for her

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Anybody that believes the girl is 6 years old should have his/her brain checked. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by Icansing: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2016
osjoshua:
Achieving all without b**bs..

Abeg who know this girl tell her say she should run from anyone with the name Idibia..cos i no trust those photo-copied children atall
nawa

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by rosieluv(f): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2016
vizkiz:

I know you look up to her as a role model though but continue undecided

toke makinwa is a bitch yet she is making her money,learn to respect women

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by scholes23(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2016
6 years #Adonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by AFONJAboiy: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2016
God don already blessed dis pikin even b4
Her mom gave birth 2her

I knw of many 4yrs old DAT
Can make u laf more Dan her

Even adults sef

Buh orilomo

Wit hard work n focus ano I will make it

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by vizkiz: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2016
rosieluv:

toke makinwa is a bitch yet she is making her money,learn to respect women
Same with cossy?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by modaink333: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2016
And one 40 years old lady will comeup to say that emmanuella is her role model.....sister, your mata pass MMM subscribers
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by krys22: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Not a hater but how long will emmauella keep being 6 years old, just thinking out loud tho

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by loadedvibes: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Even Emmanuela dey lie for age

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by harry2sexy(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2016
One of the advantages of the Internet tho nigerians are naturally funny people just that there's no MB to update our everyday life
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by crownbryan(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Top secrets on how clients make purchases or request for your services. Click here wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com to find out.

There are things you think you know, but you don’t really know. Read more about behavior of your kids on wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by elopee3000(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2016
DoTheNeedful:
Her producer(s) is/are under celebrated. A six-year old can hardly make a joke to make me laugh. Making people laugh requires some level of intelligence and understanding of psychology that a six-year old can hardly possess.
bring ur sisters daughter or ur daugther or a 6 year's old girl from ur village lets watch her interprete her lines, praise the d little girl and her team it wont remove any hair from ur abuna biko angry
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2016
asumo12:
grin

The poster above me tho...

Meanwhile

Safety Tips:
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person
Please pass it round to save lives
and who told you MMM has crashed And have you even made research on what really transpired?... I just dont understand people like u sometimes.. Lest i forget, how does that concern the post above?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by Principe67(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
iamanswer:
and who told you MMM has crashed And have you even made research on what really transpired?... I just dont understand people like u sometimes.. Lest i forget, how does that concern the post above?

Eayahhhhhhh, you are one of them abi? Take heart, i understand

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by aBbiie25(f): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
You go girl.. Make your country proud..
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by shadrach77: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
AlphaRAYs:
Anybody that believes the girl is 6 years old should have his/her brain checked. lipsrsealed

Six years ke? Believe that and you'll believe anything grin sad
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by ashewoboy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
aBbiie25:
You go girl.. Make your country proud..

ama dupe say you comment on othe section wey nor be nysc.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by BerryAnny(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
. Lovely. That is what happens when talent meets opportunity... Unlike most pangolo musicians... Where is this boy wey sing ginger and Caro with wizzy. Wetin be him name sef?
Rasaki!!! L.A.X grin
seXytOhbAd:
. Lovely. That is what happens when talent meets opportunity... Unlike most pangolo musicians... Where is this boy wey sing ginger and Caro with wizzy. Wetin be him name sef?
Rasaki!!! L.A.X
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
shadrach77:

Six years ke? Believe that and you'll believe anything grin sad
Abi... Most bloggers and lies are like 2.1 and 2.2 lipsrsealed
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
haywire07:
Person age don times three dis girl age yet ordinary ITV or wazobia TV never interview me for street sef .

God is that how they use to do?

You are yet to develop your talent.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Featured On CNN - Video by mhizmarch(f): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
asumo12:
grin

The poster above me tho...

Meanwhile

Safety Tips:
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person
Please pass it round to save lives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happening Now: The Headies 2014, Red Carpet On Fire [photos] / Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee / Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.